MOD DELETE THIS THREAD, GOT POLICE LETTER

SixCRY

SixCRY

Mistral
Hi,
After a recent thread where i talk about drugs to **** (i will not say the word so i don't get convicted for this also):

I got police letter, the reason is not the Thread i don't think they read it but because i talked to the dude on msg and he really tried to ***** and failed and now they are gonna interrogate me so i need the thread deleted ASAP

Proof of police convict me

Wish me good luck, i hope it will not retard my Bimax surgery because of a fucking dude who wanted to ****

Fuck him

MOD DELETE ORIGINAL THREZD PLZ

Attachments

• 910B7E5F-24CE-4977-81F1-6931F5539301.jpeg
    910B7E5F-24CE-4977-81F1-6931F5539301.jpeg
    42.2 KB · Views: 421
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, actual9cmjawslayer, Deleted member 4946 and 32 others
how did they even know it was you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LifeFuelAddict, Romeo1111, Deleted member 14781 and 6 others
Damn thats crazy bro :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: coolguy1 and Deleted member 1453
how did they even know it was you?
nigga i didn't get convicted because of the thread, but the dude got got the drug and try abs failed then he sold me out i think

I tried msging him , he don't respond

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, subhuman incel, ProAcktiv and 5 others
pov: OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 3828, Constantin Denis and 7 others
can someone ask a mod to delete, idk who are mod , plz it's urgent i will get interrogation in 3days

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
shouldnt have helped someone kill themselves idiot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 14781, LebenistneHure and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 2729, Scorpioned and 2 others
t'es serieux ? mytho. comme si la police n'a que ca à faire JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, lutte, Deleted member 1453 and 1 other person
Research police interrogation methods to not seem suspicious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest and King Cope
t'es serieux ? mytho. comme si la police n'a que ca à faire JFL
you nigga you see the H on the first it's my name that i erased, i can show you ID i have H on my name , go try find the pic on google nigga, it's a police convocation i can even show you more name not erased with ID

i remember that some dude posted a thread on how to make meth. hope hes fine but if this is actually real im dipping the fuck outta here

i remember that some dude posted a thread on how to make meth. hope hes fine but if this is actually real im dipping the fuck outta here
i said i didn't get convicted for the thread, but the dude sell me out with msg i send him

I just want the thread deleted in case they have access to my internet post

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
just rope yourself so the police can't do shit to you:feelshah:

na for real, what a faggot if he really sold you out..

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Stare and tyronelite
i said i didn't get convicted for the thread, but the dude sell me out with msg i send him

I just want the thread deleted in case they have access to my internet post
.cia .gov soon

• JFL
Reactions: Basedprincess
you nigga you see the H on the first it's my name that i erased, i can show you ID i have H on my name , go try find the pic on google nigga, it's a police convocation i can even show you more name not erased with ID
don't show your name show just the whole convocation so we can see the details. they may have called you because you bought some shit on interenet. but no way the french police would have the time or capacity to monitor a forum in the butthole of internet .

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, GymCelNeckPill and Basedprincess
just rope yourself so the police can't do shit to you:feelshah:

na for real, what a faggot if he really sold you out..
he failed his rope qnd i think when u fail he got interrogated and told them it's me that i told him to take that

At the end he's a sellout

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
he failed his rope qnd i think when u fail he got interrogated and told them it's me that i told him to take that

At the end he's a sellout
say hes a psycho u didnt gave him nothing

don't show your name show just the whole convocation so we can see the details. they may have called you because you bought some shit on interenet. but no way the french police would have the time or capacity to monitor a forum in the butthole of internet .
oh my god plz read all i said, i never get convicted becayse of this thread nigga

The dude failed his suicide and when got asked how u take the medecine and where u learn he must sold me out (and share msg with them that i sent him)

I know how to read french and the letter in no way talk about the forum.
OP is larping.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, volcelfatcel, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
How would he even get your address?

I know how to read french and the letter in no way talk about the forum.
OP is larping.
you fucking nigga read what i said I NEVER GOT CONVICTED FOR A THREAD, I WANT THIS THREAD DELETED IN CASE THEY CHECK IT

A DUXE SOLD ME OUT U NIGGA

How would he even get your address?
he didn't , the police do have adress with phone number so they send me a letter to interrogate me on tuesday

• Hmm...
Reactions: coolguy1
oh my god plz read all i said, i never get convicted becayse of this thread nigga

The dude failed his suicide and when got asked how u take the medecine and where u learn he must sold me out (and share msg with them that i sent him)
lol didn't read the whole shit. but you don't have to worry about the thread they don't know about it . unless if you've sent the link to your friend

i bet @Phillip Jeffries ratted you out. that incel kiddo is sick

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 5818
you fucking nigga read what i said I NEVER GOT CONVICTED FOR A THREAD, I WANT THIS THREAD DELETED IN CASE THEY CHECK IT

A DUXE SOLD ME OUT U NIGGA
Mais frero, t'es quand même con d'aider quelqu'un à se suicider,
Imagine ses parents comment ils vont être triste.:trepidation:

For people who don't understand , no the police didn't have accès to the thread , i got sold out by the dude

I just want the thread deleted so they never see it that's it

So people who cope saying i larm just funk u niggaz

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Mais frero, t'es quand même con d'aider quelqu'un à se suicider,
Imagine ses parents comment ils vont être triste.:trepidation:
Je risque au pire des cas un truc de correction en mode je jure de plus le faire dnc c'est pas important

La je demande qu'on suppr le thread psk si il découvre ça peut être contre moi et à ce moment ça devient une amende

Dans tt les cas je risque 0 prison dnc je m'en fou

go fuck yourself, you deserve getting your asshole ripped apart in prison

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure, Constantin Denis, subhuman incel and 8 others
C’est fini

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedprincess and Deleted member 5818

MOD:
Barrett stuff meme lel

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, subhuman incel, tyronelite and 4 others
wtf language is this

• JFL
Reactions: never_lucky
can someone ask a mod to delete, idk who are mod , plz it's urgent i will get interrogation in 3days
They archived the thread already to use as evidence, that's why I refused to help you
It's over OP

• Woah
Reactions: tyronelite
Advanced form of jestermaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
What language is this OP?

@Alexanderr and @Gargantuan are mods

Hi,
After a recent thread where i talk about drugs to **** (i will not say the word so i don't get convicted for this also):

I got police letter, the reason is not the Thread i don't think they read it but because i talked to the dude on msg and he really tried to ***** and failed and now they are gonna interrogate me so i need the thread deleted ASAP

Wish me good luck, i hope it will not retard my Bimax surgery because of a fucking dude who wanted to ****

Fuck him

I'm In Your Hotel Room OP.
police-agent-bodyguard-gun-pointing-pistol-to-attacker-front-view-picture-id1085735902

If your surgeon finds out you tried to help someone kill himself, he is gonna botch your bimax surgery. You are gonna wake up with an even more recessed mandible and your maxilla is gonna pushed inwards by about 1cm. Have fun brother looking like a deformed subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, coolguy1, Deleted member 4430 and 3 others
If your surgeon finds out you tried to help someone kill himself, he is gonna botch your bimax surgery. You are gonna wake up with an even more recessed mandible and your maxilla is gonna pushed inwards by about 1cm. Have fun brother looking like a deformed subhuman.
hope he never founds out :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Hi,

Fuck him

act mental unstable scince u aready are
why are u not trying to help somone who is in your words "****" insteed of tyring to help them u give them shit adcive well done retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stare and subhuman incel
Make sure that your asshole will be loose already before you go to prison, getting your virgin ass penetrated by bbc‘s for the first time is gonna hurt.

• JFL
Reactions: CrackHeadBobby
That's what you get for helping people kill themselves. Now prison or rope:feelswhy:

go to prison and drop the soap theory.

Damn bro, sounds like a shit situation. And why is the French police so but hurt about it? Cucks.

They probably searched his computer and found your conversation