aharth malanday fan
Step 1 towards looksmaxxing

Current Height and weight: 5'10, 86 kgs, 30-35% body fat
Goal by 25 (23 right now) : 70 kgs, 10-12% body fat

inspired by itsover and fatman0

I will start with a water only fast for a month and cycling alongside

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun, FatmanO and androidcel
Be careful with the fasting man. Try to cut your food intake and go on a variation of 5x5.

186cm 100.7KG (222lbs) 29% bf here. Also aiming to lose ALOT of fat. Got the correct protocol in place. Hoping to not lose all my muscle. Any gymcels got advice?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Nibba
>I will start with a water only fast for a month and cycling alongside

thats too much

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283 and ZyzzReincarnate
He's a legit subhuman
he legit made me feel good about my self Edit* why do you hate him now he seemed like a decent man he was a pussy but not a bad guy

who is he? not ugly but not gl either...and why is he relevant to this thread lol

Yeah best part is he thinks he's good looking
he was delusional and ugly but thats still not a reason to hate the guy also the mofo was rich he could fuck a girl if he wanted
who is he? not ugly but not gl either...and why is he relevant to this thread lol
how he is not ugly motherfucker looks like a subhuman grandma

cool, but what does it have to do with this thread

he was delusional and ugly but thats still not a reason to hate the guy also the mofo was rich he could fuck a girl if he wanted

how he is not ugly motherfucker looks like a subhuman grandma
I hate him because he talked shit about me and my friends on his faggot site. And no he could not fuck a girl ever look at his face

and who even is he

I hate him because he talked shit about me and my friends on his faggot site. And no he could not fuck a girl ever look at his face
he could slay in my country a very ugly girl though ive seen way worse than him get girlfriends one guy for example was 5 2 legit retarded skinny as a stick terrible person extremely ugly legit 1/10 and he got 2 gfs ugly but too good for him one legit let him piss on her and fuck her

he could slay in my country a very ugly girl though ive seen way worse than him get girlfriends one guy for example was 5 2 legit retarded skinny as a stick terrible person extremely ugly legit 1/10 and he got 2 gfs ugly but too good for him one legit let him piss on her and fuck her
Ur in US I assume

I just love slim jims though

dWtB66N.png

• +1
Reactions: Autist

Do 22 days. Take potassium supplements and electrolytes. I didnt take electrolytes and I felt like i had the flu after the 5th day and im fatter than u
Who is this? Is it fatcelnolonger?
No u goat

Lol @ giving yourself 2 years to lose 16kg, just eat less and you'll lose that in no time tbh. fatty

deluded curry who thinks hes good looking, step into the west and you are automatic incel

Lol @ giving yourself 2 years to lose 16kg, just eat less and you'll lose that in no time tbh. fatty
Yes I lost 30kgs in 7months

I wish it was that easy to build muscle

Bro if workout takes energy then why the fuck would not feed yourself (aka not giving your body energy)? I know you're new to this but what since does this make even a noob should be able to figure this out.

Bro if workout takes energy then why the fuck would not feed yourself (aka not giving your body energy)? I know you're new to this but what since does this make even a noob should be able to figure this out.
to force the body to use the glycogen stores, that is what get rids of the fat (and i say fat, not weight)

6th grade biology, so much for mocking me on common sense

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
to force the body to use the glycogen stores, that is what get rids of the fat (and i say fat, not weight)

6th grade biology, so much for mocking me on common sense

You're a dumbass "in theory" type person. See how far you get with that bullshit approach in reality. You will burn less fat and lose more muscle than if you'd done things the smart way.

Why?

You really think your body is going to function it's best while not giving it food? How about this for 6th grade science. Building muscle is low on the your body's list of things to do, which means once you start starving it will eat its muscle away and hold on to fat. Our bodies were meant to be ready for starving, so once it feels like it is you will not lose as much weight as you think. So you really think your body is just going to use mostly its glycogen stores? Your hormones will be fucked before the month is done.

Say hello to low energy, a limp dick, bad skin/hair, etc. Your call person that has never done anything in fitness.

You're a dumbass "in theory" type person. See how far you get with that bullshit approach in reality. You will burn less fat and lose more muscle than if you'd done things the smart way.

Why?

You really think your body is going to function it's best while not giving it food? How about this for 6th grade science. Building muscle is low on the your body's list of things to do, which means once you start starving it will eat its muscle away and hold on to fat. Our bodies were meant to be ready for starving, so once it feels like it is you will not lose as much weight as you think. So you really think your body is just going to use mostly its glycogen stores? Your hormones will be fucked before the month is done.

Say hello to low energy, a limp dick, bad skin/hair, etc. Your call person that has never done anything in fitness.
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-e9803791d87503b756f7ced6c69bd70d.webp

Gluconeogenesis (GNG) is a metabolic pathway that results in the generation of glucose from certain non-carbohydratecarbon substrates. From breakdown of proteins, these substrates include glucogenic amino acids (although not ketogenic amino acids); from breakdown of lipids (such as triglycerides), they include glycerol, odd-chain fatty acids (although not even-chain fatty acids, see below); and from other steps in metabolism they include pyruvate and lactate.

CRUX OF IT:

Your body starts breaking down stored fat for energy when it needs to compensate for a caloric deficit.

Yes, once you get anorexic, all those side effects will occur but when you have excess fat stores like I do and every skinny fat and fat person does, a HUGE calorie deficit is the need of the hour.

However I agree, its still all in theory for me, I will record my experience with the same and update. However, your posts sound like nothing apart from a basement dwelling keyboard smashing bro scientist

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-e9803791d87503b756f7ced6c69bd70d.webp

Gluconeogenesis (GNG) is a metabolic pathway that results in the generation of glucose from certain non-carbohydratecarbon substrates. From breakdown of proteins, these substrates include glucogenic amino acids (although not ketogenic amino acids); from breakdown of lipids (such as triglycerides), they include glycerol, odd-chain fatty acids (although not even-chain fatty acids, see below); and from other steps in metabolism they include pyruvate and lactate.

CRUX OF IT:

Your body starts breaking down stored fat for energy when it needs to compensate for a caloric deficit.

Yes, once you get anorexic, all those side effects will occur but when you have excess fat stores like I do and every skinny fat and fat person does, a HUGE calorie deficit is the need of the hour.

However I agree, its still all in theory for me, I will record my experience with the same and update. However, your posts sound like nothing apart from a basement dwelling keyboard smashing bro scientist

The dude not eating for an entire month is calling me bro science. I mean fucking hell. Everything you keep saying is theory dumb shit. Your theories aren't going to matter when its 4 days in and you can't lift your fucking head up because you're so tired and hungry. You know what else breaks down fat. Simple exercise you dumb shit. How the fuck is someone who has never been in shape going to go from shit diet to no food? This is like saying a high school dropout bum should aim for ivy league lawyer because he feels like studying 16 hours a day.

How is he going to break his bad habits by doing something he's not only ever done AND adding a really hard to stick to routine? So if I want to learn how to fight I should train/watch martial arts for 10 hours during the day then fight random people at night? There is limit in the amount of focus and determination you can muster. Forgot the word for it.

Just because something can happen doesn't mean it will and is the best way. Why be arrogant and not take advice from someone with experience? Name one legitimate fitness person who advocates a fucking water fast? Unless you have a medical condition its dumb as shit.

Point to one scientific study cailming this is the best way. You're looking at fat break down through a vacuum, not in reality were there are thousands of other factors.

@blackoutwhitein

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611

How much weight have you (not) loss yet?

Thought you started a few days ago? Or was that another guy?

Less food, more water, more protein, less carbs, clenbuterol, t3, weightlifting, cardio, more than 9hrs sleep.

There you go. (srs)

Less food, more water, more protein, less carbs, clenbuterol, t3, weightlifting, cardio.

There you go. (srs)
Is that you in your avi