Reformed

PCT for like a month now. Never had ED
369A61D3 7279 440C B9C4 1C42A8901893

Long, dense eyebrows
Hollow cheeks
Dark colouring
Wide neck, developed traps
6’5

This jock would bully u in highschool incel. And you’ll never be him unless 2x LL, minox, hair dye, M2 for tan and leanmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Elvisandreaa, zharupodrugu and 12 others
I am literally him with lifts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: icedancer, Chinlet Ascension, gribsufer1 and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, blite and 20 others
can you elaborate on m2 for tanning? im pale asf and needa tan too

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Reformed
Reported this thread btw

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
I am literally him with lifts
Then u get in a street fight with him and he pushing u and u easily fall off from ur stilts and every foid laughs at you

Kendall Jenner Lol GIF by DAVE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Haydez
can you elaborate on m2 for tanning? im pale asf and needa tan too
Inject m2, go in sun. There u go very complicated ik

Then u get in a street fight with him and he pushing u and u easily fall off from ur stilts and every foid laughs at you

I am too scared too fight i just run a way like the bitch i am

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: icedancer, caiolindo and Reformed
Looks like a cuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, aesthetic beauty, IMOGYOU and 3 others
I am too scared too fight i just run a way like the bitch i am
Same, I’ll never get it a fight after surgery. 1 punch and my whole skull would crumble

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Elvisandreaa, JefeM0g and 3 others
His face is chiseled asf even though he isnt leanmaxxed

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1, Mewton, BongMog and 2 others
Chad

• +1
NCT, over.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, IMOGYOU and Reformed
looks like a baby boy next to a jacked man with a beard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Reformed

Then you MAUL that guy because of your superior fighting skills and RAPE the women with your superior athleticism and Leon edwards level bedroom cardio

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cytoplasm and Reformed
No, with that cuck eyes jfl
20230813 224346

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Mewton, BongMog and 1 other person
Same, I’ll never get it a fight after surgery. 1 punch and my whole skull would crumble
That’s how pathetic your bones are.

• +1
Then you MAUL that guy because of your superior fighting skills and RAPE the women with your superior athleticism and Leon edwards level bedroom cardio
Fighting skills are cope, bigger guy always wins. Athleticism is genetic and Jacob clearly has godly genetics
That’s how pathetic your bones are.
Only my jaw bone is pathetic. Rest are fine.

kinda deformed and unproportional lower half face and he prob wouldn't bully me like everyone else didnt in hs with my school shooter vibes which causes all to shake.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Reformed and Deleted member 30679
So intimidating

• +1

Attachments

• 6a880f9008851dbe01b27a3f6a92f9c5.mp4
    766.9 KB
  • Love it
Gigachin
Massive forearms
Bicep vein

Hes the definition of high T.
yeah and so what, a gorilla has the same but u done take it srsly cause its face is jfl. his face is uncanny and lacks harmony.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Reformed and ItsOver999
Unaesthetic hollow cheeks / narrow lips..

Looks like hes sucking dick

• JFL
Gigachin
Massive forearms
Bicep vein

Hes the definition of high T.
His eyes are too cuck. He couldnt intimidate a child with those

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: User49 and Reformed
yeah and so what, a gorilla has the same but u done take it srsly cause its face is jfl. his face is uncanny and lacks harmony.
View attachment 2379311
404 chin

Also jfl if ur calling a gorilla non intimidating. They weigh like 800 pounds and if u were near one you’d shit ur pants

404 chin

Also jfl if ur calling a gorilla non intimidating. They weigh like 800 pounds and if u were near one you’d shit ur pants
if it started sperging out and beating its chest yeah but if it's chilling eating a banana then no.

• JFL
if it started sperging out and beating its chest yeah but if it's chilling eating a banana then no.
What kind of logic is that

maher is those but actually intimidating because of eyes

• +1
What kind of logic is that
what do u mean, gorilla seem like like chill creatures if u dont fuck with them, same with elephants.

• JFL
what do u mean, gorilla seem like like chill creatures if u dont fuck with them, same with elephants.
Nigga have u seen vids of how elephants brutally murder and stomp other animals to death? Muh chill, yeah they seem that way bc other animals know not to mess with them or they’ll die instantly

Nigga have u seen vids of how elephants brutally murder and stomp other animals to death? Muh chill, yeah they seem that way bc other animals know not to mess with them or they’ll die instantly
ur actually retarded no shit a behamoth of a creature can stomp someone it doesnt like just like a dog can bite ur throat if it really wanted to, but u dont get a natural reaction of fear or shivers when u see them like u do with a roach or ur mother.

• JFL
ur actually retarded no shit a behamoth of a creature can stomp someone it doesnt like just like a dog can bite ur throat if it really wanted to, but u dont get a natural reaction of fear or shivers when u see them like u do with a roach or ur mother.
Curry iq is showing

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura
Curry iq is showing
yeah bro curry iq 80 iq big meme, taking a bunch of countries, some full of subhumans and others full of average iq bringing it down, likewise u have America with subhumans bringing down what would be a higher average iq.

• +1
yeah bro curry iq 80 iq big meme, taking a bunch of countries, some full of subhumans and others full of average iq bringing it down, likewise u have America with subhumans bringing down what would be a higher average iq.
Thank you for proving my point.

based

• +1
Reactions: Reformed and BongMog
Glazing and drooling dawg yk damn well this dude is scrawny af one shove and he goes flying into a locker breaking a bone or two

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Reformed

Over for Nate Jacobscels

• JFL

Over for Nate Jacobscels

Acts a manlet has to go through to seem dominant. Also he suprised attacked him with smashing a bottle on his face which is a pussy move

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, gribsufer1 and VenatorLuparius
Acts a manlet has to go through to seem dominant. Also he suprised attacked him with smashing a bottle on his face which is a pussy move
alpha move tbh, huge dopamine rush watching that

Fighting skills are cope, bigger guy always wins. Athleticism is genetic and Jacob clearly has godly genetics

Only my jaw bone is pathetic. Rest are fine.
…. Demetrious Johnson could ANNIHILATE Bradley martyn. This guy… whatever man u rot in this forum forever

• JFL
…. Demetrious Johnson could ANNIHILATE Bradley martyn. This guy… whatever man u rot in this forum forever
None of these manlet subhuman boxers or mma fighters would stand a chance against Bradley. Thats like putting a monkey against a bear, hm but what if the monkey knows how to fight!!:feelsuhh:

Thats also because the make him out to intimidating. If he was playing a nice guy you wouldn't think that.

But I agree he's a mogger for sure

• +1