my goal is 52 kg or 4 % bodyfat

then I'll roid and gymmaxxxxxxxxx and will be a real bbc
bro darknet tutorial pls tbh

My ordered Ephedrine from darknet arrived I'll start tommorrw loosing weight

I'm 72 kg at 176

cope

im 42kg at 172cm, can sell my private weight loss guide for some shekels on paypal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anti caking agents, Deleted member 1464, Zygos4Life and 1 other person
im 42kg at 172cm, can sell my private weight loss guide for some shekels on paypal
fuck I have to go to 48 kg I guess then. I want to look like a starving nigga so I can look ripped after bulking

are u lean?
bro darknet tutorial pls tbh
will do when I got time
bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
My ordered Ephedrine from darknet arrived I'll start tommorrw loosing weight

I'm 72 kg at 176

I bought legal ephedra seeds from amazon and planted them in a pot but nothing happened

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
I bought legal ephedra seeds from amazon and planted them in a pot but nothing happened
sad shit man
have u watered enough and sunshied enough( or used uv lamps?)

Is there a way to get it besides shopping in the deep web? (in europe)

Is there a way to get it besides shopping in the deep web? (in europe)
idk mybe from a good dealer , shit is illegal as fuck and most pushers dont push clean ephedrin

sad shit man
have u watered enough and sunshied enough( or used uv lamps?)
the seeds didn't germinate because I had no knowledge in gardening, but now I have just read a guide to grow ephedra seeds so I know what I need to do

the seeds didn't germinate because I had no knowledge in gardening, but now I have just read a guide to grow ephedra seeds so I know what I need to do
keep me updated m8 shit is expensive as fuck on dark net

What is this mine craft farm shit jfl

• JFL
Reactions: fakemeta., Zygos4Life and Lorsss
if I sold my ephedrine extract I would become richer than a Swiss banker

heshs i de schwiz kauft?

You don't need it, just eat less, more healthy, exercise more often and more intense, and rest well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
You don't need it, just eat less, more healthy, exercise more often and more intense, and rest well.
yOu dOnT nEeD iT, jUsT eAt LeSs , mOrE hEaLtHy, eXeRcIsE mOrE oFtEn aNd mOrE InTeNsE, AnD rEsT wElL

Nigga I'm trying to loose weight since 4 years and only getting fatter, niggas cant stop eating bitch

yOu dOnT nEeD iT, jUsT eAt LeSs , mOrE hEaLtHy, eXeRcIsE mOrE oFtEn aNd mOrE InTeNsE, AnD rEsT wElL

negro I'm trying to loose weight since 4 years and only getting fatter, negros cant stop eating bitch
I've taken DNP Clen T3 Yohimbine... Lost no weight taking any of them because I was naive about how to actually lose weight. Am now down from 238lbs to 180lbs. Most of that I lost in the last 5-6 months, with no drugs. Taking the drugs and not changing anything did fuck all for me.
Why are you typing like that? It's about you not losing weight not about you not being able to fuck your oneitis. You could write in that weird way if the topic was actually about something close to impossible. But this is just losing fat. New blackpill is that we can't lose weight because of hypergamy? I don't think so.

fuck I have to go to 48 kg I guess then. I want to look like a starving negro so I can look ripped after bulking

are u lean?

will do when I got time

bullshit
I doubt you can get to 48kg. I have a few friends that are skinny as fuck, and weight 55kg around that height.

• So Sad
Reactions: NiBBaCel
I doubt you can get to 48kg. I have a few friends that are skinny as fuck, and weight 55kg around that height.
idk buddy 5 % bodyfat or death

idk want to bulk and be 12 % bodyfat and still look subhuman

idk buddy 5 % bodyfat or death

idk want to bulk and be 12 % bodyfat and still look subhuman
5% is bodybuilder levels. And they have a lot of muscle. 5% is imposible if you have no muscle

negro I bout a gramm for 300 $
hope them negros aint ripped me off
tha fuck nigro
I just spent 8 dollars for 100 ephedra seeds

tha fuck nigro
I just spent 8 dollars for 100 ephedra seeds
tf man if all them seeds grow u will end up wth at least 100 g of pure ephedrine which is easily worth 100k nigger

tf man if all them seeds grow u will end up wth at least 100 g of pure ephedrine which is easily worth 100k negro

Tenor

the seeds germinated last week (1 month after I put them in the pot)
now they look like this

• +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel