Oldcelpill is brutal: Old people look fucking disgusting

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I have been in a military base for about 4-5 months of my life.

Daily I am surrounded by the genetically fit, no fat people, no midgets, no asthmatic kids, no kids with allergies, no deformed people, no oldcels, no health condition kids.

I haven't even seen long hair on a man longer than 1 cm in like months.

I hit up a Walmart for the first time getting out.

I am greeted at the door by a midget obese thing. I grimace and say hello.

I run to the electronics section but on the way there a fucking goblin runs around the corner and I freeze. It has sunspots, gray hair, weird necklace holiday shit hanging all over it's neck, wrinkly skin, short gray hair and a turkey neck with like 35% body fat

It moves. I instinctively get into fight or flight response and sprint out of the store.

Oldcels are fucking gross bruh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, Timelessbrah, Deleted member 4387 and 16 others
agreed

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and RoundHouse
bruv you got flexed out da shop by my grandpa :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 10524, Warlow and 3 others
And so are incels.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10177
Brutal agepill

I wear sunscreen EVERY DAY, I'm fit and take care of myself, and will soon add tretinoin to prevent further skin aging

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890, Collagen or rope, Deleted member 10524 and 5 others
low iq thread,no one can escape the agepill.reminder that soon you will be grossing people like yourself out when your teeth will fall off

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 10172
I wear sunscreen EVERY DAY, I'm fit and take care of myself, and will soon add tretinoin to prevent further skin aging
What sunscreen do u recommend that doesn't show on my face

I want to do the same tbh

low iq thread,no one can escape the agepill.reminder that soon you will be grossing people like yourself out when your teeth will fall off
cope i will never age

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizoidcel, klamus and Deleted member 4696
Just wait till you get to that age, children will run and scream when they see a massive 6’4 ogre

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
would be so nice if it was possible but agepill is too brutal
as long as i get ltr at a young age i won't care especially if she gives me kids then i can cope as an old dadcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
Just wait till you get to that age, children will run and scream when they see a massive 6’4 ogre
yes bro my dad is 350 LB too and bald i will shrek Maxx
:ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and Deleted member 4696

Any of them will work, but I recommend avoiding products that have oxybenzone, as that is a small, estrogen-like molecule that behaves as a hormone disruptor. Any sunscreen with avobenzone more than 3.0% will work, as well as most European and Asian sunscreens. If you want to avoid a white smear on your face, avoid mineral sunscreens.

Any of them will work, but I recommend avoiding products that have oxybenzone, as that is a small, estrogen-like molecule that behaves as a hormone disruptor. Any sunscreen with avobenzone more than 3.0% will work, as well as most European and Asian sunscreens. If you want to avoid a white smear on your face, avoid mineral sunscreens.
can I have a link to ur favorite one

What MOS bhai

can I have a link to ur favorite one

I'm American, so my choices of sunscreen are very limited unless I want to spend $50 USD importing expensive European sunscreens. I just go to the local drug store and meticulously look through the suncreen options until I find one that has avobenzone 3% and no oxybenzone

The way you describe reminds me of Harassment Architecture.

I'm American, so my choices of sunscreen are very limited unless I want to spend $50 USD importing expensive European sunscreens. I just go to the local drug store and meticulously look through the suncreen options until I find one that has avobenzone 3% and no oxybenzone
thank you for info

may your oneitis give you free anal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 643
probably 6ft by that time, brutal shrinkage pill

Just take cold showers theory

True tbh Hopefully my black skin DOENST make me look to old

The agepill WILL come to pass

That's why you youthmaxx until the grave. JFL at letting yourself go (unless you have a severe illness), I'd rather rope.

Last edited:
There are many ways to mitigate aging if you do all of them you’ll mog 99% of people your age pretty quickly people don’t take care of themselves at all tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 643
Laser skin resurfacing is also highly effective.
This bitch is like 60
6580bff38cd60c83f0d2cd88b6d43c01.png

I like. after many search. finly found one that doesn'make my head shine like a bowlingball.

eucerin spf 50 oil control dry touch.
It's quit matt

cope i will never age
#metoo

Forever Young, boyos
Die young. Or life and look young forever.

Laser skin resurfacing is also highly effective.
This bitch is like 60
6580bff38cd60c83f0d2cd88b6d43c01.png

You should wait until you have significant skin aging to get this done though, don't do it just because you developed a fine line on your forehead at age 25