Prettyboy AMA

Keeping a girl around is all about

1) dickprinting her; size do matters but also you have to rawdog her as often as possible, fuck her like a primal animal because oxytocin is a very strong drug

2) finding the ideal ratio of dark triad / golden retriever behaviour; you want to set boundaries and dominate her often but also be a sweet guy sometimes. Girls lose their mind from this paradoxical concoction, they feed off of emotions so it’s like cocaine to them

I’d say rarely it is an inconveniance. People close to me already know about my eating habits, otherwise I can just ask for a meat dish wothout sides. In general I’m always open about it, I don’t hide it at all

Mine would be misleading since I used to do ltrs back in my teens mostly irrespective of looksmaxxing as oppossed to looking for only flings nowadays. It would draw out an exponential graph but whatever. Looksmaxxing has helped me set the terms. I no longer have to conform to girl, I can play by my own rules and still end up with someone, for me this more important than just slaying 1 more girl

I had it multiple times by now, never while in an ltr (I’m fairly skeptical of making that work, I’ve asked one of my back then girlfriend to do one but she refused due to jealousy). All the times I did it have the same setting, being on a night out on the city, chatting up two girls who are girlfriends and both of them happen to like me. With some booze involved, it’s definitely manageable. The first time it happened I met them at a bar, hanged out with them and then they invited me to their dorm room

My cosmetician mentioned them but I haven’t researched the topic yet. I might ask to tell me about it more the next time I visit her

To be fair guys like Shawn Baker are oldcels (he is like 50 or whatever) so it’s understandable they run TRT. Going on roids while young and carnivore would be pointless
If your goal is to look like zyzz, your drug regime >>> your diet. Shawn Baker looks like this with a test level lower than the buzzfeed try guys.

EWtsakBWkAIVMuS.jpg:large

If your goal is to look like zyzz, your drug regime >>> your diet. Shawn Baker looks like this with a test level lower than the buzzfeed try guys.

EWtsakBWkAIVMuS.jpg:large
I’ve already achieved Zyzz’s physique without touching any drugs. Why bother with endogenous hormones if I don’t have to, one less thing to worry about

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Erik-Jón and AscendingHero
have you ever had serious acne
did you ever do orthotropics bonesmashing or anything related
did you megadose any kind of mineral/vitamin/nutrient for whatever reason for a certain period of time
did you ever bulk or only '''''maingaining'''''

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
have you ever had serious acne
Cystic no, but I struggled with bad acne in 9-10th grade due pubertal hormonal changes

did you ever do orthotropics bonesmashing or anything related
I’ve made sure to always nose breath and push my tongue to the roof of my mouth but order than no. I never bonesmashed

did you megadose any kind of mineral/vitamin/nutrient for whatever reason for a certain period of time
From the top of my mind I’ve tried multiple grams of ascorbic acid (cope), beta carotine to achieve carotenosis (works), vitamin A for a short period of time to fix skin (works). I’ve also carb cycled a few times when I interrupted my usual low carb eating for a day and sent down hundreds of grams of carbs to abuse my elevated insulin sensitivity in order perform physically better for a short amount of time (works)

did you ever bulk or only '''''maingaining'''''
Only for a very brief amount of time at the start of my gym journey. As bodyfat started to come up I’ve realized how bad idea bulking was. This was around when I’ve switched to carnivore, ever since I can build muscle and lose bodyfat simultanously so bulking is no longer in my vocabulary

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Racky, |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Cystic no, but I struggled with bad acne in 9-10th grade due pubertal hormonal changes

I’ve made sure to always nose breath and push my tongue to the roof of my mouth but order than no. I never bonesmashed

From the top of my mind I’ve tried multiple grams of ascorbic acid (cope), beta carotine to achieve carotenosis (works), vitamin A for a short period of time to fix skin (works). I’ve also carb cycled a few times when I interrupted my usual low carb eating for a day and sent down hundreds of grams of carbs to abuse my elevated insulin sensitivity in order perform physically better for a short amount of time (works)

Only for a very brief amount of time at the start of my gym journey. As bodyfat started to come up I’ve realized how bad idea bulking was. This was around when I’ve switched to carnivore, ever since I can build muscle and lose bodyfat simultanously so bulking is no longer in my vocabulary
Did you try vit c megadose for nootropical benefit? Also did you experience any hair loss from the vitamin A?

Did you try vit c megadose for nootropical benefit? Also did you experience any hair loss from the vitamin A?
For skin benefits but it’s cope, since I’ve learnt vitamin C need correlates with carb consumption. More isn’t better

The only ever time I experienced hair loss when I was on a cut with severe caloric restriction - retarded idea in retrospect. The key to fat loss is keeping your blood sugar low for most of the time and only elevating it before / after exercise. I can lose bodyfat this way with negligible caloric deficit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Moggedbyevery1
Thoughts on protein shakes?

• +1
Thoughts on protein shakes?
I find them kinda redundant for daily use unless I have a really busy day, its easier and more satisfying to just eat solid food instead :feelsahh:

But I love to make occasional low carb desserts using protein powders, like waffles, pancakes or pudding :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, oldslapcel and forevergymcelling
ill drop the million dollar question

I think you are literally the front example of what hardcore looksmaxxing dedication can get you to with discipline and a great motivator for all rotters on this site.

B..b..but.... after all of this effort

How would you rate your happiness in a 0 to 10 scale? (before vs after looksmaxxing)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag, Danish_Retard, Laikyn and 1 other person

Have you had your highlights done like this?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Prettyboy
Do you do anything for your... penis? Or from your experience does that shit even matter?

• +1
View attachment 1772822
Have you had your highlights done like this?
Yes , almost exactly this way
I’m naturally a brunette which means shortly after getting the highlights the roots will turn dark again but it’s even better this way since only some strands in the curtains itselfs are light , the part of the hair that is hanging down on the sides

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
Do you do anything for your... penis? Or from your experience does that shit even matter?
The biggest boost you can do to your penis is being lean. It boosts both blood circulation and elevates androgen levels which both determine your erection quality. Eat a lot of saturated fat and cholesterol rich food, get a ton of vitamin D from sun exposure.

As for PE, I haven’t tried it yet as I’m satisfied with what I have length wise. Girth wise too, although that’s something that could always be greater

I think you are literally the front example of what hardcore looksmaxxing dedication can get you to with discipline and a great motivator for all rotters on this site.

How would you rate your happiness in a 0 to 10 scale? (before vs after looksmaxxing)
answer the question @Prettyboy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23209, Pharmaceutic, BoneDensity and 1 other person
how would you rate your genetic base for looksmaxxing? Can anyone ascend to the degree you have?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23209
how would you rate your genetic base for looksmaxxing? Can anyone ascend to the degree you have?
ik i'm not him but have you seen his lower third at 17 and nowadays?
the change is so fcking massive but i dunno if it was his lower third maxxing routine or puberty (even tho after 17 nothing much really changes naturally)

answer the question @Prettyboy

Around 5, but it’s independent from my looks. I was always pessimistic, melancholic since I was born.

If anything, I used to be happier a few years back because I knew significantly less about our world’s dark side and how adult’s life looks like. I’m in college and although I look forward into a good, well paying career, I hate the idea wagecucking for the next coming decades

I was the happiest around 10 - 14, before puberty really kicked in, I loved being a kid

• +1
Reactions: Coriec, Deleted member 23209, oldslapcel and 2 others
when you gonna die incel

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Gaygymmaxx
Around 5, but it’s independent from my looks. I was always pessimistic, melancholic since I was born.

If anything, I used to be happier a few years back because I knew significantly less about our world’s dark side and how adult’s life looks like. I’m in college and although I look forward into a good, well paying career, I hate the idea wagecucking for the next coming decades

I was the happiest around 10 - 14, before puberty really kicked in, I loved being a kid
whats your career or profession?

• +1
Joined this forum 1 year ago on this day
https://looksmax.org/threads/my-1-y...te-current-looksmaxxing-stack-routine.527007/

Some of my threads:

Nutrition

Exercise
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-i-...aturally-my-detailed-exercise-routine.431952/
https://looksmax.org/threads/my-lower-third-training-routine.437193/

Skin
https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-on-achieving-model-tier-skin.430153/
https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-...xing-skin-failos-makeup-guide-for-men.500888/
https://looksmax.org/threads/melanotan-2-update.519588/

Hair
https://looksmax.org/threads/hair-types.441798/

Grooming
https://looksmax.org/threads/im-about-to-start-my-ipl-permanent-facial-hair-removal-tomorrow.417762/
https://looksmax.org/threads/i-have-found-a-way-to-purge-facial-hair.516109/

Society
https://looksmax.org/threads/the-hi...d-unconditionally-in-a-romantic-sense.505298/

I'm currently indulged in learning more about the antagonistic pleiotropy hypothesis, with a special focus on androgens, especially DHT's role in men's aging. My next thread will probably be about that topic.

With that said, AMA
how long it took you to ascend bcs u look like you had acne and no bones before

Also where you Looksmaxing before joining this forum

• +1
whats your career or profession?
Finance

how long it took you to ascend bcs u look like you had acne and no bones before

Also where you Looksmaxing before joining this forum
I fixed my acne by ditching plant foods

The funny thing is I was very social in high school , much more than now so I could still pull decent girls. Fast forward now in college I’m not pressured anymore to be so I’ve regressed to my natural quiet self, meanwhile looksmaxxing. Now I no longer have to rely on being outgoing to get to know girls, I guess this was what I’ve been striving for

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
Finance

The funny thing is I was very social in high school , much more than now so I could still pull decent girls. Fast forward now in college I’m not pressured anymore to be so I’ve regressed to my natural quiet self, meanwhile looksmaxxing. Now I no longer have to rely on being outgoing to get to know girls, I guess this was what I’ve been striving for
i got no bitches, you seen my face lad?

you think i could ascend with softmaxxing?

• +1
What car do u drive?

• +1
Finance

So you been doing well in your social life then

Also I've read some of your threads and it seems like you ascended to HTN to Chad in 1 year?

Is that true?

• +1
i got no bitches, you seen my face lad?

you think i could ascend with softmaxxing?
Fix your acne, you have good coloring but you need to clear your skin asap

What car do u drive?
I got my license done but I don’t own a car since I live in a place where I don’t need one

So you been doing well in your social life then

Also I've read some of your threads and it seems like you ascended to HTN to Chad in 1 year?

Is that true?
All these categories sound subjective to me , but based on my experiment on OLD and how I get treated irl I guess I must be in the top few % in the area. When I was 18 I got more than ten times less likes on tinder than now

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and BoneDensity
Fix your acne, you have good coloring but you need to clear your skin asap

I got my license done but I don’t own a car since I live in a place where I don’t need one

All these categories sound subjective to me , but based on my experiment on OLD and how I get treated irl I guess I must be in the top few % in the area. When I was 18 I got more than ten times less likes on tinder than now
I'm using retin-a and tazarotene

My acne usually goes away quick but I gotta keep using it after to prevent it from happening in the first place. I'm gonna leanmaxx and skinmaxx and I should be looking better I'm a few weeks

Should I wear 2inch lifts lad? My current ones are 1.3 inch but I can add more to it

• +1
do u wear lifts in ur everyday life? (not talking about clubs ofc)

If so how thick and in what shoes?

• +1
I'm using retin-a and tazarotene

My acne usually goes away quick but I gotta keep using it after to prevent it from happening in the first place. I'm gonna leanmaxx and skinmaxx and I should be looking better I'm a few weeks

Should I wear 2inch lifts lad? My current ones are 1.3 inch but I can add more to it
2 inch lifts are a lot, do you think you could walk smotthly in them?

do u wear lifts in ur everyday life? (not talking about clubs ofc)

If so how thick and in what shoes?
No, I don't. I'm only wearing lifts in situations where height is very crucial (like clubs as you've noted). I have a pair of elevator dress shoes (normal dress shoes usually come with a ~ 1 inch heel, these add +1 inch to that - subtle but useful) which I sometimes use when I'm in suit.

As a rule of thumb, lifts are easier to pull of in the winter than summer as cold weather shoes go up higher at the ankles. You can easily put even 2 inches of lifts into chukka boots while you would struggle with even 1" in a pair of Vans. Wearing lifts in the winter has more merit as well since normies usually wear Timberlands with gigantic heels

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and BoneDensity
What is it like having a shiny name on a teenie site and what are your weaknesses?

• JFL
when are you gonna die trucel

I am carnivore get shit acne whats problem dairy?

1. Which blackpill content creators you like to watch?

2. After passing the looks threshold, how important do you think is making a woman feel like you're much smarter than her in all aspects of life, making her feel like you brutally IQ mog her?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Prettyboy
What do you think of green tea / drinking tea in general

What's your hair routine ? What kind of shampoo are u using and at which frequency ? btw thanks for all your content, you bring a lot of value in this forum

• +1
What is it like having a shiny name on a teenie site and what are your weaknesses?
My biggest physicial weakness is lack of Achilles tendon mobility , biggest mental is very poor impulse control, I chimp out very easily

Srs question not about diet or training. What age did you become black pilled.
In general or being part of the community? I never was naive even as a kid, I figured it out the world isnt fair. I found blackpilled spaces when I was 19

when are you gonna die trucel
2081 september

1. Which blackpill content creators you like to watch?
I don’t really watch them. I’ve seen some videos of Wheat Waffles. Some CBP but I found him dumb

2. After passing the looks threshold, how important do you think is making a woman feel like you're much smarter than her in all aspects of life, making her feel like you brutally IQ mog her?
Its very annyoing if a girl is smarter than you

What do you think of green tea / drinking tea in general
I dont drink tea, it stains the teeth

What's your hair routine ? What kind of shampoo are u using and at which frequency ? btw thanks for all your content, you bring a lot of value in this forum
https://looksmax.org/threads/my-1-y...te-current-looksmaxxing-stack-routine.527007/
#Haircare section

• Love it
Reactions: BiggestMoggerEver
In general or being part of the community? I never was naive even as a kid, I figured it out the world isnt fair. I found blackpilled spaces when I was 19
In general. Shit hit me moment I hit 6th grade. I have a few moments that I recall well that stand out a ton. One being the type of girls that tormented me. The one that tormented me most was some fat chink, and usually the fatter and unattractive ones tended to be the rudest to me. Stacies actually often never acknowledged me and had far more pleasant characters. They never acted spiteful to me, a incel. That was one of the first blackpill experiences I had, and taught me that only a incels looksmatch goes out of their way to spite them.

Now that I am a lot more aware of the blackpill, my parents are honestly blackpilling as hell.

Oh and discovering nattyornot made me swallow it whole.

• +1
In general. Shit hit me moment I hit 6th grade. I have a few moments that I recall well that stand out a ton. One being the type of girls that tormented me. The one that tormented me most was some fat chink, and usually the fatter and unattractive ones tended to be the rudest to me. Stacies actually often never acknowledged me and had far more pleasant characters. They never acted spiteful to me, a incel. That was one of the first blackpill experiences I had, and taught me that only a incels looksmatch goes out of their way to spite them.

Now that I am a lot more aware of the blackpill, my parents are honestly blackpilling as hell.

Oh and discovering nattyornot made me swallow it whole.
You need to be born disadvantaged in some way to realize how life is unfair and based on luck

Stacies often have great personalities because they experienced positivity in all their lives everywhere they went. There’s little reason to be hateful or mean towards others if you are not frustrated

• +1
Reactions: Loveland, p0lishsubhuman and VeryFuglyNiyguhs
"Ageing like wine"
Do you think your actual guides can work for the long term? Is that your goal? Average men hit the wall at 30 yo
Also your posts are very hq

• +1
can you take a unangled pic standing straight away from your camera physique shot

How long does beta carotene take to see real results? I’ve loaded at 100,000 IU and 20 mg of lycopene for 2 weeks and have been at 50,000 IU and 10 mg of lycopene for the last week. I can’t tell a difference in my palms but there is maybe a small change in my facial coloring.

• +1
How important is voice to a man's sex appeal in your opinion?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
When youre lifting do you focus more on lifting more weight or the contraction/pump? You do pretty low volume so its interesting that you can maintain a good physique.

• +1
Joined this forum 1 year ago on this day

Some of my threads:

Nutrition

Exercise
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-i-...aturally-my-detailed-exercise-routine.431952/
https://looksmax.org/threads/my-lower-third-training-routine.437193/

Skin
https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-on-achieving-model-tier-skin.430153/
https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-...xing-skin-failos-makeup-guide-for-men.500888/
https://looksmax.org/threads/melanotan-2-update.519588/

Hair
https://looksmax.org/threads/hair-types.441798/

Grooming
https://looksmax.org/threads/im-about-to-start-my-ipl-permanent-facial-hair-removal-tomorrow.417762/
https://looksmax.org/threads/i-have-found-a-way-to-purge-facial-hair.516109/

Society
https://looksmax.org/threads/the-hi...d-unconditionally-in-a-romantic-sense.505298/

I'm currently indulged in learning more about the antagonistic pleiotropy hypothesis, with a special focus on androgens, especially DHT's role in men's aging. My next thread will probably be about that topic.

With that said, AMA
Do you think if you use DHT suppressing agents in your hair like Finasteride and RU58841 on top of not having bad balding genetics could allow you to keep your hair forever?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Prettyboy
Do you think if you use DHT suppressing agents in your hair like Finasteride and RU58841 on top of not having bad balding genetics could allow you to keep your hair forever?
In theory it's possible but in practice we don't really know

You need to be born disadvantaged in some way to realize how life is unfair and based on luck

Stacies often have great personalities because they experienced positivity in all their lives everywhere they went. There’s little reason to be hateful or mean towards others if you are not frustrated
Best thing you can do is accept life is blatantly unfair. One of the most unfair things I see is Soy boys and tryguys with low t already norwooding in their 20s/30s.

Meanwhile my dad is ultra high T(higher than fabien pelous levels of dimorphism) and still has a perfectly square norwood 0 without a grey hair in sight, still black hair at almost 63.

I personally attribute his genes to why I have such high T levels. On two separate blood tests with a not immaculate diet they were 887 and 873 I think. And my skull, hairline, are all overall similar to his, just not extreme like his. One time my mom was talking about transgender surgeries specifically about brow ridge removal. I said what that is and she said my brow ridge was quite large and prominent. Coincidentally my dad also hasva very prominent brow ridge.

• +1
"Ageing like wine"
Do you think your actual guides can work for the long term? Is that your goal? Average men hit the wall at 30 yo
Also your posts are very hq
My ultimate goal is keeping early 20s youthful looks for as long as possible, I have already wrote down an extensive list of things to do in order to achieve this

How long does beta carotene take to see real results? I’ve loaded at 100,000 IU and 20 mg of lycopene for 2 weeks and have been at 50,000 IU and 10 mg of lycopene for the last week. I can’t tell a difference in my palms but there is maybe a small change in my facial coloring.
My skin gets orangeish after like 2 weeks. Ngl you arent the first guy who says they dont see a big difference, for me it’s really visible, other people have also told me about it

How important is voice to a man's sex appeal in your opinion?
Underrated thing that matters a lot. I’ve read somewhere many actors lost their jobs when movies started getting sound because their voices didn't live up to what people expected

When youre lifting do you focus more on lifting more weight or the contraction/pump? You do pretty low volume so its interesting that you can maintain a good physique.
I’ve already capped the weights I’m using and caloric intake because I don’t want to get bigger.

In entirely depends on whether you have the MBP gene and how sensitive your hair follicles are to androgens. Everybody’s hair takes a toll from androgens, but some people are lucky and this process doesn’t even show that much visibile signs for decades. On the other end there are people who already bald very aggresively in their late teens; for them even dutasteride’s 97% 5alpha reductase inhibition wouldn’t help, they would still lose hair

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, AscendingHero and enchanted_elixir
Which jawliner hardness should I use there's beginner advance and expert; or is the gum better?

• +1
My ultimate goal is keeping early 20s youthful looks for as long as possible, I have already wrote down an extensive list of things to do in order to achieve this
Is the list anything beyond just taking finasteride, + using sunscreen and tretinoin everyday? Asking in case I'm missing some important info on anti-ageing.

• +1