Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
Images   2022 01 08T184835598
Images   2022 01 08T184839746
Images   2022 01 08T192046592
2438266 1624788335439
2438269 1624788404174

@Biiyo03 @StrangerDanger @VicMackey @Blue @justadude @reptiles @Ryan @justinzayn @subhuman pakicel @ForeverRecession

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Toth's thot, Blue and 9 others
@Pakicel @Chadeep

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
@Pakicel @Chadeep
All of these pics are frauded in some way you know. But I'd say he's chaddamlite in them. Doesn't look that great in motion though. His lack of lower third height and excess UEE cucks him.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Biiyo03, N1666 and 2 others
All of these pics are frauded in some way you know. But I'd say he's chaddamlite in them. Doesn't look that great in motion though. His lack of lower third height and excess UEE cucks him.
Still looks good in motion imo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16960

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16960
5.5 maybe? I'm not great at rating indians to be honest. But, he does get reasonably mogged by moose ali khan who is 6 imo.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
5.9-6 psl face high in averagness, medium trust also his uee suits him gives him appeal,weak lower third but good eye area,hairline and soft feauters
thousands of indian/paki girls are obsessed with him so chad to ethnic girls
above average height and frame also actor halo so smv mogs this entire forum combined

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator and Jason Voorhees
5.25-5.5

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 14160, Ryan and 1 other person
someting in between 5 to 6 psl

• +1
around 5.5 psl

• +1
View attachment 1484029View attachment 1484030View attachment 1484031View attachment 1484032View attachment 1484033

@Biiyo03 @StrangerDanger @VicMackey @Blue @justadude @reptiles @Ryan @justinzayn @subhuman pakicel @ForeverRecession
Overrated, needs to fraud with beard, lighting angle and makeup. Although I think he has good harmony and what people in South Asia consider to be 'ideal colouring', if people here had some awareness they'd know that European guys have very little appeal in India, Pakistanis, Afghanistan and Middle-Easterners are probably the only foreigners who have appeal in India.

This is his prime by the way -
Screenshot 20220108 225309

He looks bloated even at low body fat. Beard and harmony carry him

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
European guys have very little appeal in India,
Copeful curry
Somonkolong nicolas cage

@Tony @cloUder @volcelfatcel @BearBoy @VicMackey @volcelfatcel @gamma @buckchadley31 @Introvertednarc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 15252, mortis and 9 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryan, EasternRightWinger15, WontStopNorwooding and 3 others
Copeful curry
View attachment 1484238

@Tony @cloUder @volcelfatcel @BearBoy @VicMackey @volcelfatcel @gamma @buckchadley31 @Introvertednarc
I mean European looking guys too. And I'm not lying. The guy in OP has way more appeal than even Henry Cavill in India

• JFL
Reactions: BrownBoy, Deleted member 15252, WontStopNorwooding and 4 others
European guys have very little appeal in India, Pakistanis, Afghanistan and Middle-East
I trust your first hand experience in India

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Deleted member 9641, Salludon and 5 others
User0213 looks french so he has low appeal in India :(
I again ask you, why are you trolling me?
More than half the forum has confirmed my claim.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I again ask you, why are you trolling me?
More than half the forum has confirmed my claim.
Who is this half? Only chinacurry has told you so and he is a known troll in the forum b4 you even joined

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 16346, Mewton and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Who is this half? Only chinacurry has told you so and he is a known troll in the forum b4 you even joined
@RODEBLUR @cloUder your friend wannabejock, the newbie @the BULL , larsanova, the Indian foreverrecession, @gigi . There are more who have confirmed

I mean European looking guys too. And I'm not lying. The guy in OP has way more appeal than even Henry Cavill in India
Cope tbh

@RODEBLUR @cloUder your friend wannabejock, the newbie @the BULL , larsanova, the Indian foreverrecession, @gigi . There are more who have confirmed
I never said French tho, i said South Italian

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Conclude what you look like
South Western European, Spain, Portugal and Italy are the places mostly I'd pass in. My previous claim confirmed by rodeblur -
Chrome screenshot 1641663621648

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 9641 and 4 others
OP the guy you posted looks good.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18340, Mewton, Deleted member 9641 and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Biiyo03, the BULL and 2 others
There is a fine line between people considering you exotic which gets you a commanding respect and actual appeal in the dating market. Look at this guy -
Jason shah 759

This guy tried his luck at an Indian reality show, an Indian television show, some advertisements here and there, but now is lost.
While this guy is literally the prettyboy gigachad of India -

912728 5908377 Untitled 7 updates

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18340, Ryan, Deleted member 9641 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, StrangerDanger and gamma
There is a fine line between people considering you exotic which gets you a commanding respect and actual appeal in the dating market. Look at this guy -
View attachment 1484278
This guy tried his luck at an Indian reality show, an Indian television show, some advertisements here and there, but now is lost.

View attachment 1484280
This guy can fuck every Indian girl in the world
2685180 jason shah 759

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Biiyo03
@USER0213 do you think you have more appeal than Cavill in India?

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 15338
View attachment 1484278

View attachment 1484280
"Prettyboy"
2685182 912728 5908377 Untitled 7 updates

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18340 and Biiyo03
View attachment 1484278

View attachment 1484280
Most european people are not blonde with blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Biiyo03 and Deleted member 15081
South Western European, Spain, Portugal and Italy are the places mostly I'd pass in. My previous claim confirmed by rodeblur -
View attachment 1484267
That's strange. You look more ethnic than many people I know but they have never been guessed as foreigners where I live. Look dude. Why the hell are you trying so hard to convince yourself that you are "white-passing". The very fact that you have to do this proves that deep down you know that your phenotype isn't 100% white and that you know that you are at a disadvantage. You are on the lighter skin side skin side for an Indian. True. But your skull shape and soft features are def ethnic.

Most european people are not blonde with blue eyes
Agreed👍🏻
But the set of features, skin undertones and quality, skull, frame and build distinguish a South Asian and middle-eastern from brunette Europeans. People straight up know who looks European.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
So everyone is a troll?! Reminder @the BULL is a newbie plus an Italianeven he told I pass in Italy
Is this guy at an disadvantage in India

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Mewton, Ryan and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 16275, Ryan and 4 others
That's strange. You look more ethnic than many people I know but they have never been guessed as foreigners where I live. Look dude. Why the hell are you trying so hard to convince yourself that you are "white-passing". The very fact that you have to do this proves that deep down you know that your phenotype isn't 100% white and that you know that you are at a disadvantage. You are on the lighter skin side skin side for an Indian. True. But your skull shape and soft features are def ethnic.
You so have any idea about phenotypes. Literally most people I meet in real life guess that I might be from Europe. @RODEBLUR is Dutch and yet he told that I look very Spanish, this is a full Spanish guy -
Screenshot 20211227 170129  01

Compare him to me -
Screenshot 20211227 170508  01

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03 and StrangerDanger
@Preston what are your thoughts on @USER0213's phenotype? Would he pass for french? or any kind of european? Maybe, I am not that knowledgeable about these things so your expertise is needed.

You so have any idea about phenotypes. Literally most people I meet in real life guess that I might be from Europe. @RODEBLUR is Dutch and yet he told that I look very Spanish, this is a full Spanish guy -
View attachment 1484314
Compare him to me -
View attachment 1484312
his facial structure looks white though not yours
neither does being albino make you white

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 15338
No he can’t jfl

it’s only western self hating curry girls that like rly light features, @USER0213 is right on the other stuff
Yeah. There is a certain amount of exotic appeal to Europeans, but it's just limited to people considering you intelligent and all serious, lighter South Asians have wah wider appeal cause of the familiarity factor.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and curryslayerordeath
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, buckchadley31, WontStopNorwooding and 3 others