Rate me and surgery advice(knowledgeable users needed).

Ascentordietrying

Ascentordietrying

Iron
Hi all,

I need advice for surgery maxing, already consulted Taban TaBan for orbital decompression and low eyelid retraction but his not confident to do epicanthoplasty. Should I go for him or South Korea instead? I heard there are some good surgeons for orbital decompression and Asian eyes in general. I want to get chico's eye area, I can match his browridge heigh and fat pad on the uppe eyelid. Is there any surgery to thinning the skin on the nose? I alreay had Tip Plasty three month ago, but the result was subpar due to my thick thin.
Last but not least? any more places I can approve? I love Surgeries.

Honestly you don’t need any surgery it won’t ascend you. How y’all are you? If you are tall you can gymcel, and it’s easy to stay lean because of Asian genetics

Honestly you don’t need any surgery it won’t ascend you. How y’all are you? If you are tall you can gymcel, and it’s easy to stay lean because of Asian genetics
I am 5'9 barefoot planning to get LL to 6'2. My shape is good lean with 6 packs.

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
you obv need a rhino. looks like you turned your head sideways in the second pic to try and hide how fuarked it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
You are decent looking. I'd go to Korea since they are probably more experienced with eyes like yours

you obv need a rhino. looks like you turned your head sideways in the second pic to try and hide how fuarked it is
The lighting and angle actually make my nose look worse lmfao. But I agree that I need revision, Thanks
You are decent looking. I'd go to Korea since they are probably more experienced with eyes like yours
Thank you my man. At this point I am more toward Korea now. The only things that concerns me is Korean surgeons may have a different beauty standard from the west that may influence in their techniques. So even if I show them chico's picture the result may come out like a kpop pretty boy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
You don’t have sclera show

Nice side profile

But I’d definitely say rhino and something to fix your eye area

Like they said above maybe Korea or just go to taban

I am 5'9 barefoot planning to get LL to 6'2. My shape is good lean with 6 packs.
you’re not going from 5’9 to 6’2 i’m telling u that rn.

and you’re already attractive enough to get girls. it’s your social life that needs work.

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and Deleted member 2581
you’re not going from 5’9 to 6’2 i’m telling u that rn.

and you’re already attractive enough to get girls. it’s your social life that needs work.
I think it's doable with precise 3 with femur and tibia up to 8cm each, in theory I can reach 6'3.3 and 6'2 is a safer estimate. There are people on LL forum have done that with little and no atheistic ability setbacks. Honestly, is a gamer changer.
I get attentions from girls for sure. But I am huge standardcel, used to work in the fashion industry so I actually prefer model looking girls.

I think it's doable with precise 3 with femur and tibia up to 8cm each, in theory I can reach 6'3.3 and 6'2 is a safer estimate. There are people on LL forum have done that with little and no atheistic ability setbacks. Honestly, is a gamer changer.
I get attentions from girls for sure. But I am huge standardcel, used to work in the fashion industry so I actually prefer model looking girls.
what about ur arms nigga

Ur good looking despite being asian. Congrats.

Ur good looking despite being asian. Congrats.
Thanks my Asian bro. Just saw you pic, you have nice jaw and cheek bone as well. And you age mog me for almost a decade, so don't discouraged you have a lot of potentials.
Since you are in Korea, What is your opinion on Surgeons there for my eyes and nose? Should I go for them even I don't desire the typical k-pop look?

Thanks my Asian bro. Just saw you pic, you have nice jaw and cheek bone as well. And you age mog me for almost a decade, so don't discouraged you have a lot of potentials.
Since you are in Korea, What is your opinion on Surgeons there for my eyes and nose? Should I go for them even I don't desire the typical k-pop look?
I have neither good jaw or cheekbones lol.
Yeah I guess kpop is a real shit but I don't think you needa go to korean surgeon. They're cheap tho.

Hi all,

I need advice for surgery maxing, already consulted Taban TaBan for orbital decompression and low eyelid retraction but his not confident to do epicanthoplasty. Should I go for him or South Korea instead? I heard there are some good surgeons for orbital decompression and Asian eyes in general. I want to get chico's eye area, I can match his browridge heigh and fat pad on the uppe eyelid. Is there any surgery to thinning the skin on the nose? I alreay had Tip Plasty three month ago, but the result was subpar due to my thick thin.
Last but not least? any more places I can approve? I love Surgeries.

Use minioxidill on your eyebrows to make them somewhat thicker and a custom chin implant for more vertical growth.

Meanwhile gymmaxx; especcially neckmaxx and you are solid!

This first
then nosejob

U can become a kpop god.

changlite, you can improve your eyebrows would benfit you without surgery

@Maesthetic Does he mog other asians?

rhino and gymax and call it a day

your bones are good