Rate my Tinder Chadfish

Opa-blia

Opa-blia

Iron
It's Andrea Denver
Perfect 10/10
He is not super famous, i use it for 2 month on my Tinder account for Instagram follow
No ban, and no foid recognize him

I use 2 amateurs pics

Attachments

• Andrea-Denver-Left-as-seen-while-posing-for-a-selfie-along-with-Nicolas-Simoes-in-New-York-Cit...jpg
    Andrea-Denver-Left-as-seen-while-posing-for-a-selfie-along-with-Nicolas-Simoes-in-New-York-Cit...jpg
    38 KB · Views: 242
  • CBDqJ_XVAAAMM8V.jpg
    CBDqJ_XVAAAMM8V.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 242
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Why you chadfish?

• +1
Reactions: CommonFag
Salludon lips

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
Why you chadfish?
I match whith girls, then i ask them to follow my account, with neutral name and on private mode, then i change my insta name and i accept them

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, mortis, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 5 others
I match whith girls, then i ask them to follow my account, with neutral name and on private mode, then i change my insta name and i accept them
What ever it take

I moggs in a photo taken in the bathroom

looks realistic
try get blackpills and opinions from women on what makes a man good looking if you can and shit like that

tag me in the follow up thread if you make one

• +1
Reactions: KaczynskiCel and Pumanator
What’s the point in this lmao?

looks realistic
try get blackpills and opinions from women on what makes a man good looking if you can and shit like that

tag me in the follow up thread if you make one
We already know what make a man good looking bro

jfl at thinking they won’t realise
if they see you posting they’ll unfollow instantly
You just wait 1 or 2 weeks then you start accept them
They don't realize
Now i get a insta account followed by tons of single girl from my area

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
They don't realize
huge-brain-ilustration.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
They don't realize
The problem is even if they don’t unfollow, they won’t like your posts so you’ll have a low like/follow ratio that screams you bought those followers and they aren’t legit. Normies will spot this instantly and think you’re desperate/ pathetic. Likes and comments matter way more than the number of followers, imagine having 1k followers and 40 likes per picture

If you want more followers network irl or follow people you already know or the acquaintances of friends, there is a good chance they’ll follow you back. But trust me you’re commiting social suicide with this autism

The problem is even if they don’t unfollow, they won’t like your posts so you’ll have a low like/follow ratio that screams you bought those followers and they aren’t legit. Normies will spot this instantly and think you’re desperate/ pathetic. Likes and comments matter way more than the number of followers, imagine having 1k followers and 40 likes per picture

If you want more followers network irl or follow people you already know or the acquaintances of friends, there is a good chance they’ll follow you back. But trust me you’re commiting social suicide with this autism

I don't think so
I see lot of girls with poor like/follow ratio and that not a problem for them

• +1
Reactions: Essonerian
use a female, its faster

The likes part is autism but the latter is true

Little feedback:

After 2 months of grinding

I change my username, then add a profilpicture
Then accept the 700 request

Then post a good picture

After 3 day, it left 520 followers, and i got 76 likes on my first pics, the ratio is fcking acceptable!

500 followers is pretty good for my country and my area, i social mog lot of girls

Its a nice socialmaxx!
2 stacy send me dm the first day
And i meet 1 of them this weekend :cool:

• Love it
Reactions: CommonFag
must be over if its come to this

Very high appeal
How many likes did he get on first day ?

Damn I expected 99+
I guess bcz pics aren’t that good
But still good for a small city
Girls in france are very selective
I switched to Belarus and had 20 like in 30 min from 8-9/10

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
It's Andrea Denver
Perfect 10/10
He is not super famous, i use it for 2 month on my Tinder account for Instagram follow
No ban, and no foid recognize him

I use 2 amateurs pics
Looks like a average white man

Little feedback:

After 2 months of grinding

I change my username, then add a profilpicture
Then accept the 700 request

Then post a good picture

After 3 day, it left 520 followers, and i got 76 likes on my first pics, the ratio is fcking acceptable!

500 followers is pretty good for my country and my area, i social mog lot of girls

Its a nice socialmaxx!
2 stacy send me dm the first day
And i meet 1 of them this weekend :cool:
nice man happy for you :)

fucking lmao you think foids have the brain power to compute or even acknowledge something as complex as like/follow ratio?

fucking lmao you think foids have the brain power to compute or even acknowledge something as complex as like/follow ratio?
you obviously never met any normie women using insta they spot fake followers instantly

Did he have a nosejob?

What ever it take
when I first had my insta acc I just follow a few 'follow for follow' accounts. Like 20. After random accounts (bots probably) would start following my account, I would passively gain 10 followers per day and actively make 20. I quickly got my account to 150 followers within the time of a week.

I unfollowed the bots and stuff, leaving only the ones which looked kinda real.
I continued to gain passive followers. Waited until I had 250, it took two months since I was no longer actively following bots as much ( 1 + 2 accounts per day)

I added a pic of myself, bio and private the account.

NT MAX

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS