Saw a girl twerking at the super market

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Woke up 10pm today and went to the local supermarket, then got blocked by a foid twerking in front of her female friends. I awkwardly stand her behind her waiting to excuse her so I can move into the front. Luckily her friends pulled her away.

I was thinking in my head how tf can normie foids be this openly degens but then I realised there are 2 night clubs next to the store.

These foids probably not an average foids in 2024 right? RIGHT??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Gonthar
Woke up 10pm today and went to the local supermarket, then got blocked by a foid twerking in front of her female friends. I awkwardly stand her behind her waiting to excuse her so I can move into the front. Luckily her friends pulled her away.

I was thinking in my head how tf can normie foids be this openly degens but then I realised there are 2 night clubs next to the store.

average foid in 2024

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JL~, 📎♿️⚙️, futuregigamogger and 2 others
This type of stuff is normal now n days.

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
A saw a bitch twerking when i was 5

• JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, TheRagingBull and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Are you sure you didn't imagine them? Maybe you forgot to take your meds that day? 🎆
@Skywalker

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Last week a friend/co worker of mine had the employees only door blocked by a twerking sheboon and he had to say "mam" a few times before she stopped and moved out the way.

now i know what kebab means by ur shitty threads

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay

average foid in 2024 goes to the club. being a slut is their true disinhibited personality, they hide that part of their personality normally tho

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Naaah, I've seen even girls who looked like 12-13 in various public places, parks, beaches, etc. twerking, taking ass shots, sitting on all fours, on their knees, and other suggestive poses to post on tiktok or social media.
Recently, I saw in a park a girl lying on the ground, holding her phone in a weird way near a tree...I was like "WTF is she doing?", but when I got closer I saw another girl hugging the tree, and the girl on the ground was trying to get one of those low-angle ass pics.
1000_F_215824288_mufnQYzdwL3lCAknYQjxSlHb6wiDPYk1.jpg
wallhaven-0p1xrj.jpg

• So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit