Should i hop on LGD-4033 or MK677 (16yrs old, pics attached)

B

bingustik

Iron
Me, a 16yr old short, skinny sub5, was thinking of hopping on SARMs, I'm around 5 foot 7 and as I said I have a skinny build. My goals are to attain a lean aesthetic physique and grow to at least 6 foot.

So the question is should I hop on LGD-4033 or MK677, or even both and if so how could I structure my cycle?
*Kind of current physique, around 2 or more months old pictures since I haven't progressed basically at all and im too disgusted/ashamed to take another picture*
Image3

Image1

Btw my current bodyweight is around 60kg-62kg

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Yes, totally. You have no gains and you are at the perfect age to fuck up hormones forever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, Zanema210 and Kelly Oubre Jr
depends, are you mentally retarded? if so go for it. if however you have 2 functioning brain cells to rub together then no

nigga you dont even have a single strand of body hair. Dont take sarms like LGD-4033 until you get near finishing development. Mk677 is fine though, not even technically a sarm

nigga you dont even have a single strand of hair. Dont take sarms like LGD-4033 until you get near finishing developing. Mk677 is fine though, not evene technically a sarm
I shave my body since I'm lean enough to have abs and I got to shave armpits because they grow unevenly

• JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs
Why not though?
your 16 bro dont take and peds, youll risk ruining your puberty and potentially mess up your hormones for life, and on top of that closing your growth plates early and literally doing the opposite of getting taller jfl. and when the time comes when you can actually take peds (not anytime soon for you) dont take fucking sarms of all things lmfao. test is best is the saying for a reason

I shave my body since I'm lean enough to have abs and I got to shave armpits because they grow unevenly
Well I dont recommned taking SARMs at such an age, I dont know how your puberty is. If you think you've reached near full development go ahead if u want, but that means that you have also finished growing/puberty.

Well I dont recommned taking SARMs at such an age, I dont know how your puberty is. If you think you've reached near full development go ahead if u want, but that means that you have also finished growing/puberty.
Okay I will consider just taking MK-677 then, for now

• +1
your 16 bro dont take and peds, youll risk ruining your puberty and potentially mess up your hormones for life, and on top of that closing your growth plates early and literally doing the opposite of getting taller jfl. and when the time comes when you can actually take peds (not anytime soon for you) dont take fucking sarms of all things lmfao. test is best is the saying for a reason
Okay but MK-677 is still fine right? since it isn't a sarm

• +1
Okay I will consider just taking MK-677 then, for now
mk677 is a better choice in your situation, it will also increase your appetite meanwhile also increasing nutrient aborption,metabolism and protein synthesis through ghrelin. so you can increase

• +1
Reactions: bingustik
dont do sarms as you will fuck up your androgenicity

• WTF
mk677 is a better choice in your situation, it will also increase your appetite meanwhile also increasing nutrient aborption,metabolism and protein synthesis through ghrelin. so you can increase
Thanks for the help!
Yeah I think MK-667 would be great since I'm having a hard time force feeding myself

Slin pills exist for a reason even though I won't be taking them since I don't each much carbs anyways
chronically elevated insulin is literally how you get diabetes. bro you clearly have no understanding of biology or pharmacology whatsoever. dont use fucking peds

if you gonna take something take roids as they are androgenic

chronically elevated insulin is literally how you get diabetes. bro you clearly have no understanding of biology or pharmacology whatsoever. dont use fucking peds
That's literally why there are slin pills, to not get elevated insulin levels

fine if you want diabetes and brain damage yeah
Diabetes = Just dont eat like shit, limit refined carbs and sugars.
Brain damage = nigga what, mk677 may exacerbate anxiety and stress, specially if you dont eat when hungry or if you already have these factors in your life, but it dosnet cause brain damage, it has even found to increase neurogenesis in rats

• +1
not skinny, you look good

• Hmm...
Stick with bioidentical hormones Testosterone & HGH whilst in puberty

• +1