Stacylite rating .org users results, oh the subhumanity

bunch of gay lords ruined your thread by talking about the homo schools they went to for 2 pages
Legit this was supposed to be my react farm thread but niggas ganked my shit :feelsree:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, ROTTING, Deleted member 16834 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 15577
Okay so I will give examples.

Grammar school

• Someone once dropped a plate during lunch time, and everyone in the cafeteria/lunch hall was saying "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and clapping
  • During assembly our head of house said that our house was doing awfully, so everyone in the theatre was cheering and clapping and celebrating the fact we did shit (a few teachers were laughing a little). Teacher was pissed off and told us to stop, but people carried on but stopped in the end
  • There was a guy who everyone hated in our school and so whenever people saw him they would scream "wanker!! waaaaaaay!" and would clap
Shit school humour
  • People would rush each other for fun (so what we'd do is, we'd get like 6 guys and just push someone over we all hated and kick them and then run JFL)
  • Bullying was more physical, if you were hated people would call you a pussy and push you around and throw stuff at you
  • If someone dropped something during lunch, no one said anything but being called a "nerd/neek" was a huge insult there
Can you see the sort of difference in humour?

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and LooksOrDeath
bunch of gay lords ruined your thread by talking about the homo schools they went to for 2 pages
I usually end the argument as is if it's not relevant to the discussion out of respect for OP's original thread but these guys lmao. Someone should spam their high effort threads with Stallone's dick next time they post. Ur better than this @FailedNormieManlet

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 16474, WontStopNorwooding and 4 others
I usually end the argument as is if it's not relevant to the discussion out of respect for OP's original thread but these guys lmao. Someone should spam their high effort threads with Stallone's dick and James face next time they post. Ur better than this @FailedNormieManlet
Sorry, I didn't mean to spam the thread, you can delete my replies if you want.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Squirtle and Deleted member 15577
Also for all you dogs she is NOT a ‘muh jb’. I do not indulge in degenerate behavior like that.

She’s 24.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 16371, ROTTING and 4 others
I usually end the argument as is if it's not relevant to the discussion out of respect for OP's original thread but these guys lmao. Someone should spam their high effort threads with Stallone's dick next time they post. Ur better than this @FailedNormieManlet
All my hard work just for niggas to talk about what schools they went to :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, ROTTING, tyronelite and 2 others
Okay so I will give examples.

Grammar school

• Someone once dropped a plate during lunch time, and everyone in the cafeteria/lunch hall was saying "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and clapping
  • During assembly our head of house said that our house was doing awfully, so everyone in the theatre was cheering and clapping and celebrating the fact we did shit (a few teachers were laughing a little). Teacher was pissed off and told us to stop, but people carried on but stopped in the end
  • There was a guy who everyone hated in our school and so whenever people saw him they would scream "wanker!! waaaaaaay!" and would clap
Shit school humour
  • People would rush each other for fun (so what we'd do is, we'd get like 6 guys and just push someone over we all hated and kick them and then run JFL)
  • Bullying was more physical, if you were hated people would call you a pussy and push you around and throw stuff at you
  • If someone dropped something during lunch, no one said anything but being called a "nerd/neek" was a huge insult there
Can you see the sort of difference in humour?

mog or be mogged in shit school jfl

Last edited:
ur retarded stacylite has no idea how to rate
Tell her to join the forum asap :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Legit this was supposed to be my react farm thread but niggas ganked my shit :feelsree:
jfl sorry i forgot the thread was about blackmailing a hoe for ratings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 16834, WhiteGoodman and 3 others
how old is she @SMESH ,?is she an american?
khabib habibi reply?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and justinzayn
First off, for all the barking dogs in the previous thread saying this girl is not real or not a stacylite.

View attachment 1617875

Looks like a stacylite to me, even if the pic is filtered to @Xangsane levels.

But just to really dunk on you skeptical abused hounds

View attachment 1617879

Made the bitch write SMESH on her titty and screenshotted it like the low inhib Чед I am.

Hounds still howling for me?

Cry for me having these foids simp for the 8x6 slayer of incel Oneitis’, sending me her tight body in the hope of getting a glimpse of the Tovarish punisher.

Now on to the ratings. Since she had to rate 16 different people she kept it short, most got just a rating, some got a short reason why she rated them that. If you want a detailed rating go ask Ravi’s 33 year old gf for one.

I gave all of you a first name so it’d be easier to rate, some of you got niced some of you didn’t.

Also in the light of recent events surrounding @curlyheadedjames I’m not gonna include any of your pics in this thread. Stay safe from the cancellers boyos.

Ratings from highest to lowest:

1. @Xangsane - Adam = 7.5

View attachment 1617891

The validation starved abused hound with prince pheno got joint first place with a 7.5

Now that we know this nigga frauds his shit more than the average Instagram model, I’m taking 1 point of his rating until he sends me an unfrauded mirror pic.

2. @Pendejo - Jorge = 7.5

View attachment 1617901
Resident med chadlite made it to joint 1st place. What many people don’t know is that this paella muncher from the backstreets of Valencia is actually Portuguese :feelshah:

This means he’s Badgmaxxed, which definitely influenced his rating. Apparently she doesn’t like his ears so @Pendejo maybe get pussioplasty or whatever it’s called I’m not good with names of different surgeries.

3. @DoctorLooksmax - James = 7

View attachment 1617910

This Anglo couldn’t wait to get rated, even offering me 1.7 BTC in pm’s to alter the results in his favor. No need to worry son, you got rated one of the highest. Enjoy this spike of dopamine lad.

4. @Anstrum95 - Chad = 7

View attachment 1617914

For obvious reasons I gave the local Estonian ghoul the name Chad. He doesn’t get the same respect on .org but on Lookism he was a forum legend and beloved by all. Chad got rated one of the highest, as expected. Maybe he can stop gawking at subaminal gooks from his fapbunker in Tallinn now that a blonde stacylite called him handsome.

5. @WhiteGoodman - Finn = 7

View attachment 1617918

No surprise here, the man doesn’t suffer from UK pheno failo so his rating is accurate. I met this man in the field when he helped me body Mooncunt the doglatto donkey hybrid. Good to have you on our side son.

6. @aBetterMii - Elliot = 7

View attachment 1617931

Gave him the name Elliot cause of his constant whiney posts about Emo whores not wanting him. ER would be proud of you son. The rating is accurate though, Elliot is a good looking guy but suffers from abused dog syndrome. Just go outside and slay, stop trying to bag E-girls that have more scratches on their wrists than the average prison wall.

7. @Bvnny. - Bruno = 6.5

View attachment 1617941

Favela dwelling twink @Bvnny. got a 6.5

All I can say is I hope this traitor dog gets killed by B.O.P.E in a gang related incident. I’ve watched this cunt grow up from aspie virgin to slayer of sheboons and what does he do? Sell me out to the slimy Jew @Octillionaire3 gossiping about me in pm’s.

Fuck you and the kike.

8. @cagingbanderas - Sergey = 6

My forum brother from lookism, also know as sick man UglySmile. Slayer of tinder whores while keeping a steady relationship. My boy got underrated, evident to his irl succes with foids.

View attachment 1617959

This is not a 6.
The Jews rigged the whole thing yet again.

9. @tyronelite - N’golo = 6

View attachment 1617962

Gave the nigga an exotic African athlete’s name for halo effect. Was gonna name him Tyrone but that would have been too suspicious seeing as the foid knows I live in a Western-European country. N’golo got a 6 with compliments on the jaw, proving that we wuz indeed kangz and shieet.

10. @justinzayn - Khalid = 6

View attachment 1617966

As @FailedNormieManlet once said: “your hair looks like a fucking burnt loaf of bread, the only white people in your country are UN workers”.

Apparently Khalid managed to overcome these flaws and still took home a solid 6, despite ethnic tax.

11. @WontStopNorwooding - Jack

View attachment 1617975

Local chav bully Jack bagged a 6, not even his ‘most trusted user’ halo could save him on this one. The man got lumped in with the ethnics, keep an eye on the local Bradford news outlets cause this man might go ER on a couple of deathnics one of these days.

12. @n0rthface - Liam = 5.5

View attachment 1618007

Foids seem to like the jaw on this Anglo descendant of colonizers, the racism not so much. What she doesn’t know is that he’s a respected member of a looksmaxxing forum. This would have halo’d him to a 6.7 at least. Stay scheming son, the light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer. Ascend boyo.

13. @the BULL - Giacomo = 5

View attachment 1618019

This is the only user I will show the pic of cause of the extreme autism he displayed in his decision making.

When asked to send in his best pic for the girl to rate, local 6’4” Italian Bull sent in this:

View attachment 1618023

Gee I wonder why she rated you so low, the fact that you’re mid-LDAR laying in your little sisters bedsheets definitely doesn’t have anything to do with it. When asked why on earth he would choose this pic Bull had this to say: “it shows off my NT smile”.

….

The only smile I see is that of a serial rapist grinning at the fact he’s crawled into a poor innocent girls bed, waiting to ambush her.

@the BULL is not a bad looking guy, he just shot himself in the foot with this one.

14. @stevielake - Tyson = 5

View attachment 1618035

Tried to give my nigga the Tyson Beckford halo but it was ineffective. Ascension is coming boyo, hit up @cagingbanderas for that sweet diet and workout plan.

Godspeed son.

15. @retard_205 - Ali = 5

View attachment 1618045

As Baby Gang, one of the artists featured on the Central Cee song Eurovision, once said: “I am from Arab, click-clack”.

Arab halo didn’t help this young looksmaxxer. The foid also took a jab at his weight, implying it’s time for my boy to lose bloat.

Lucky for him Ramadhan just started, Ali will come out as a better version of himself inshAllah.

Ramadhan Kareem to all you boyos.

16. @inferiorpispot234 - Ravi = 5

View attachment 1618058

Paid homage to the late great @MakinItHappenReturn by giving this man the name Ravi. Sadly the curry tax was too much, Ravi got a 5 and was never heard from again. @inferiorpispot234 get in the gym already son, you’re wasting precious time.

That’s all folks, ratings were fairly accurate in my opinion. If you’re not happy with your rating leave a comment down below and I won’t do a thing with them. Couldn’t care less son.

May you all ascend to greater heights and leave this shithole forever.

No Arvid :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, justinzayn, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
You could deffo fuck that christian girl and she'd probably be down for a fling, but she will quickly want commitment. As I have stated before, HQNP ethnic girls like your sort, and will break the rules. But they are going to push for commitment very fast
This is so true.
They push for commitment fast because they will be shamed within the brown community if they end up getting body counts above 2.

good thread, u also should've asked which one would she prefer among guys who scored the EXACT same score so we'd now who has more ''appeal''

• +1
If you want to test how "ethnic" someone is, complain about white people. Seriously, depending on their reaction and the sort of shit they complain about white culture you'll see how ethnic they are
How ethnic do you think I am based on my posts?

Oh and I forgot to add, I knew 2 girls who had the same pheno as me (half arab half white) from my school, and had brothers. Both went to parties just like the whites, but were more or less treated as side pieces who wanted to be whitewashed. One was in my class and I questioned her about it and told her to stop repressing her ethnic side and embrace it, but she got defensive and admitted she wanted to fit in with white people.

The other foid quickly reverted back to her Islamic roots after leaving university and even went to hajj.

The brothers were either thugmaxxed or studycellers.

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
This is so true.
They push for commitment fast because they will be shamed within the brown community if they end up getting body counts above 2.
she was like actually indian - not just an ethnic brit.
Was doing a masters degree in the UK

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
well Ive have actually had 2 LTRs before so not neccesarily. I just rarely like the girls enough to want anything more than a slay with them.

I got FWB zoned by that HTN blonde recently so can go the other way as well

Also bare in mind that I want to get surgery pretty soon- so in my head it doesnt make much sense to commit to any girl until im in my final form so to speak
How long did those LTRs last?
Do they need to be above a certain attractiveness level?

How ethnic do you think I am based on my posts?

Oh and I forgot to add, I knew 2 girls who had the same pheno as me (half arab half white) from my school, and had brothers. Both went to parties just like the whites, but were more or less treated as side pieces who wanted to be whitewashed. One was in my class and I questioned her about it and told her to stop repressing her ethnic side and embrace it, but she got defensive and admitted she wanted to fit in with white people.

The other foid quickly reverted back to her Islamic roots after leaving university and even went to hajj.

The brothers were either thugmaxxed or studycellers.
@Preston please ban anyone derailing the thread further

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
First off, for all the barking dogs in the previous thread saying this girl is not real or not a stacylite.

View attachment 1617875

Looks like a stacylite to me, even if the pic is filtered to @Xangsane levels.

But just to really dunk on you skeptical abused hounds

View attachment 1617879

Made the bitch write SMESH on her titty and screenshotted it like the low inhib Чед I am.

Hounds still howling for me?

Cry for me having these foids simp for the 8x6 slayer of incel Oneitis’, sending me her tight body in the hope of getting a glimpse of the Tovarish punisher.

Now on to the ratings. Since she had to rate 16 different people she kept it short, most got just a rating, some got a short reason why she rated them that. If you want a detailed rating go ask Ravi’s 33 year old gf for one.

I gave all of you a first name so it’d be easier to rate, some of you got niced some of you didn’t.

Also in the light of recent events surrounding @curlyheadedjames I’m not gonna include any of your pics in this thread. Stay safe from the cancellers boyos.

Ratings from highest to lowest:

1. @Xangsane - Adam = 7.5

View attachment 1617891

The validation starved abused hound with prince pheno got joint first place with a 7.5

Now that we know this nigga frauds his shit more than the average Instagram model, I’m taking 1 point of his rating until he sends me an unfrauded mirror pic.

2. @Pendejo - Jorge = 7.5

View attachment 1617901
Resident med chadlite made it to joint 1st place. What many people don’t know is that this paella muncher from the backstreets of Valencia is actually Portuguese :feelshah:

This means he’s Badgmaxxed, which definitely influenced his rating. Apparently she doesn’t like his ears so @Pendejo maybe get pussioplasty or whatever it’s called I’m not good with names of different surgeries.

3. @DoctorLooksmax - James = 7

View attachment 1617910

This Anglo couldn’t wait to get rated, even offering me 1.7 BTC in pm’s to alter the results in his favor. No need to worry son, you got rated one of the highest. Enjoy this spike of dopamine lad.

4. @Anstrum95 - Chad = 7

View attachment 1617914

For obvious reasons I gave the local Estonian ghoul the name Chad. He doesn’t get the same respect on .org but on Lookism he was a forum legend and beloved by all. Chad got rated one of the highest, as expected. Maybe he can stop gawking at subaminal gooks from his fapbunker in Tallinn now that a blonde stacylite called him handsome.

5. @WhiteGoodman - Finn = 7

View attachment 1617918

No surprise here, the man doesn’t suffer from UK pheno failo so his rating is accurate. I met this man in the field when he helped me body Mooncunt the doglatto donkey hybrid. Good to have you on our side son.

6. @aBetterMii - Elliot = 7

View attachment 1617931

Gave him the name Elliot cause of his constant whiney posts about Emo whores not wanting him. ER would be proud of you son. The rating is accurate though, Elliot is a good looking guy but suffers from abused dog syndrome. Just go outside and slay, stop trying to bag E-girls that have more scratches on their wrists than the average prison wall.

7. @Bvnny. - Bruno = 6.5

View attachment 1617941

Favela dwelling twink @Bvnny. got a 6.5

All I can say is I hope this traitor dog gets killed by B.O.P.E in a gang related incident. I’ve watched this cunt grow up from aspie virgin to slayer of sheboons and what does he do? Sell me out to the slimy Jew @Octillionaire3 gossiping about me in pm’s.

Fuck you and the kike.

8. @cagingbanderas - Sergey = 6

My forum brother from lookism, also know as sick man UglySmile. Slayer of tinder whores while keeping a steady relationship. My boy got underrated, evident to his irl succes with foids.

View attachment 1617959

This is not a 6.
The Jews rigged the whole thing yet again.

9. @tyronelite - N’golo = 6

View attachment 1617962

Gave the nigga an exotic African athlete’s name for halo effect. Was gonna name him Tyrone but that would have been too suspicious seeing as the foid knows I live in a Western-European country. N’golo got a 6 with compliments on the jaw, proving that we wuz indeed kangz and shieet.

10. @justinzayn - Khalid = 6

View attachment 1617966

As @FailedNormieManlet once said: “your hair looks like a fucking burnt loaf of bread, the only white people in your country are UN workers”.

Apparently Khalid managed to overcome these flaws and still took home a solid 6, despite ethnic tax.

11. @WontStopNorwooding - Jack

View attachment 1617975

Local chav bully Jack bagged a 6, not even his ‘most trusted user’ halo could save him on this one. The man got lumped in with the ethnics, keep an eye on the local Bradford news outlets cause this man might go ER on a couple of deathnics one of these days.

12. @n0rthface - Liam = 5.5

View attachment 1618007

Foids seem to like the jaw on this Anglo descendant of colonizers, the racism not so much. What she doesn’t know is that he’s a respected member of a looksmaxxing forum. This would have halo’d him to a 6.7 at least. Stay scheming son, the light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer. Ascend boyo.

13. @the BULL - Giacomo = 5

View attachment 1618019

This is the only user I will show the pic of cause of the extreme autism he displayed in his decision making.

When asked to send in his best pic for the girl to rate, local 6’4” Italian Bull sent in this:

View attachment 1618023

Gee I wonder why she rated you so low, the fact that you’re mid-LDAR laying in your little sisters bedsheets definitely doesn’t have anything to do with it. When asked why on earth he would choose this pic Bull had this to say: “it shows off my NT smile”.

….

The only smile I see is that of a serial rapist grinning at the fact he’s crawled into a poor innocent girls bed, waiting to ambush her.

@the BULL is not a bad looking guy, he just shot himself in the foot with this one.

14. @stevielake - Tyson = 5

View attachment 1618035

Tried to give my nigga the Tyson Beckford halo but it was ineffective. Ascension is coming boyo, hit up @cagingbanderas for that sweet diet and workout plan.

Godspeed son.

15. @retard_205 - Ali = 5

View attachment 1618045

As Baby Gang, one of the artists featured on the Central Cee song Eurovision, once said: “I am from Arab, click-clack”.

Arab halo didn’t help this young looksmaxxer. The foid also took a jab at his weight, implying it’s time for my boy to lose bloat.

Lucky for him Ramadhan just started, Ali will come out as a better version of himself inshAllah.

Ramadhan Kareem to all you boyos.

16. @inferiorpispot234 - Ravi = 5

View attachment 1618058

Paid homage to the late great @MakinItHappenReturn by giving this man the name Ravi. Sadly the curry tax was too much, Ravi got a 5 and was never heard from again. @inferiorpispot234 get in the gym already son, you’re wasting precious time.

That’s all folks, ratings were fairly accurate in my opinion. If you’re not happy with your rating leave a comment down below and I won’t do a thing with them. Couldn’t care less son.

May you all ascend to greater heights and leave this shithole forever.

it would be nice to see how high se would rate some high psl ppl like dellisola maher stridj etc so u can compare users to them

• +1
That woman is beautiful but me and my parents want an orthodox Christian wife, idk how I’m gonna do it.

I wonder if i should give my face for ratings.

Idk anymore man :ogre:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: goldensoul, Xangsane, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
Some cute Balkan jb with a huge asss. No one knows her name

View attachment 1618197
r/MatesMadalina

Subreddit is full of her onlyfans pics

4B6E8851 AE02 48FE 9B31 6B5B83C92BB4

91474013 955E 46CE 8B43 B5B7A58F367A

• Love it
Reactions: Korea and Deleted member 15577
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 15577 and 2 others
I do think @Pendejo mogs @DoctorLooksmax from a facial perspective (but that just could be down to personal pref), @DoctorLooksmax has higher SMV than pendejo though.

@Pendejo you are a coping fakecel, please stop your incel LARP once and for all.
Hi.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Yeah some low class Roma. She also doesn’t post nearly enough ass pics compared to most IG whores.
Mate go to the subreddit I commented, she has a onlyfans full of ass videos and pictures

She just has 0.5 more dignity than ig thots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577 and Xangsane
I got rated highest, 8

Not really accurate since it’s just based off of one pic. She rated me higher than Salludon which is bullshit obviously.

View attachment 1618095

View attachment 1618096
Probably because she's more familiar with you or you're her type. Foids don't just obsess over a 1 SMV difference which is where unironically things such as game/appealmaxxing/ personality may help.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and aBetterMii
Everyone below 7 was just her virtue signaling tbh. She wouldn’t touch them for a million dollars

Brutal high pedigree pill
Only one med broke through the 7 plus barrier
Im half medd

Amazing thread as always OP. I will use this as lifefuel to pursure more broken emo bitches :Comfy:

• +1
Amazing thread as always OP. I will use this as lifefuel to pursure more broken emo bitches :Comfy:
Blonde stacylite calls you good looking and you still go after unstable emo’s

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii
Got a higher rating than I was expecting to be frank with you

Top 50% of the forum lol, MTN by looksmax.org's userbase standards

Which one of my pics did you choose to send her?

• +1