Starting to think day game is the only way

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
A lot of you are gonna think this is a LARP but whatever

I was speaking to some foid I slayed a few years ago. She is probably the biggest fogger from my slay count

5'10 green eyed stacylite-stacy. I can send her pic through PM if anyone is interested

Anyway, she was telling me about a new FWB that she has, so I asked how they met

Apparently she was at the train station waiting for her train home after work

As the train approached, she locked eyes with some guy, who then approached her immediately

He invited her for a drink right there and then. So she didn't get on the train and instead went to a bar with this guy. Apparently they didn't even drink alcohol, just water. Once finished she went over to his house and fucked him

Completely sober

By this point I had to stop and ask her to show me a pic of this guy. I wanted to know who this utter fucking chad is that he can just approach a girl like this and have her in his bed 2 hours later while completely sober in broad daylight

He was an average height, ethnic looking Albanian dog with NW2 hairline, non gymcelled

What how

I legit couldn't believe my eyes. I wish I had saved the pic

How can a man of that caliber pull this off? Literally how?

Maybe @New Poster was right all along

How can I ask her to send me his pic again without looking like a freak. I wanna post it on here so bad

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pollorex, optimisticzoomer, Madridista and 21 others
Awaiting pic. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and HOLYFUARK
Pm your face son

Pm the girl

I was speaking to some foid I slayed a few years ago. She is probably the biggest fogger from my slay count

5'10 green eyed stacylite-stacy. I can send her pic through PM if anyone is interested

Anyway, she was telling me about a new FWB that she has, so I asked how they met

As the train approached, she locked eyes with some guy, who then approached her immediately

He invited her for a drink right there and then. So she didn't get on the train and instead went to a bar with this guy. Apparently they didn't even drink alcohol, just water. Once finished she went over to his house and fucked him

Completely sober

By this point I had to stop and ask her to show me a pic of this guy. I wanted to know who this utter fucking chad is that he can just approach a girl like this and have her in his bed 2 hours later while completely sober in broad daylight

He was an average height, ethnic looking Albanian dog with NW2 hairline, non gymcelled

View attachment 2425227

How can I ask her to send me his pic again without looking like a freak. I wanna post it on here so bad
too good to be true, sent me her pic in dm

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
PM me chick's pic.

Pm me the girl. And I’m starting to agree with you. I felt last nights out was an improvement but my social game is so shit and it is hard to keep the ball going whilst also both drunk and trying to make sense / hear and prevent cockblocks etc.

Just read this and shared my thoughts:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
op is high MTN
caging at the jfl react

only dalits would rate op higher than low HTN

idk how u got so delusional

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsik and LooksOrDeath
caging at the jfl react

only dalits would rate op higher than low HTN

idk how u got so delusional
why aren’t u posting on @NorthAtlandidMogs anymore?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi

Completely sober

View attachment 2425227

dm me pic

muh UK is hard , all my cousins keep permaslaying in pits of London

just be high sentience (albanian)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
And that man?

hey-hey-hey-hello-darkness.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501, Ethniframementalcel, Sub0 and 2 others
It was @TRUE_CEL

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, OGJBSLAYER, JohnDoe and 1 other person
Maybe she saw betabux potential and hoping ltr with him?

In any case, slaying women who give clear IOIs is easy as long as you end up having a personality they like.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
He must've spiked her water. My bet is GHB.

Drugs-maxxed albanian mogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, forevergymcelling, JohnDoe and 5 others
Believable story because 99% of men aren't approaching in 2023. I have a becky female friend who showed me her Hinge and she has dozens of HTN+ men wanting to take her on dates but she leaves all of them on read. Meanwhile the guys she calls attractive irl are all like MTNs and I know for a fact that if a decently tall MTN approached her irl he would slay. Women view men online as strangers and are 10x more skeptical about men online vs irl.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: lebronjames23, Tr0ubLe, Deleted member 33826 and 9 others
I'd be completely useless in a day-game situation. Just the thought of approaching strangers in the middle of the day makes me feel awkward.

maybe the albanian rat specifically slayed because everyone else thinks the same way I do

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadeep, bloomercel and 2 others
can u send pic of her panties

Miring Chad PUA's and nightlife game more by the daily.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
Believable story because 99% of men aren't approaching in 2023. I have a becky female friend who showed me her Hinge and she has dozens of HTN+ men wanting to take her on dates but she leaves all of them on read. Meanwhile the guys she calls attractive irl are all like MTNs and I know for a fact that if a decently tall MTN approached her irl he would slay. Women view men online as strangers and are 10x more skeptical about men online vs irl.
Prime BBC theory

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
I bet my left kidney you re downplayong the looks of the albanian rat, if you ever get the pic pm me it

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, JohnDoe, ascension and 1 other person
Sounds like a fake story - one of those PUAs tell to convince people that "game" is all they need to get girls and convince them to have sex on the spot.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and bloomercel
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
She sent the pics

@Corleone
@HOLYFUARK
@Gonthar
@TRUE_CEL
@Chadeep
@infini
@Clown Show
@cvzvvc
@JovenCansao

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Diarrhoea, zeshama, Ethniframementalcel and 19 others
was he sex god? JFL

here's the pic of the guy who approached

being MTN is the only way. averageness is king

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member 23558

Completely sober

View attachment 2425227

Do tell

Sally Kohn Gay GIF by The Opposite of Hate

PM the girl.

New poster was right. Your irl presence makes you more attractive to females.

PM the girl.

New poster was right. Your irl presence makes you more attractive to females.
Doesn't work for lookism users. We all have low averageness, alien "chad" looks

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Ken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back