The based shit that I’ve done

alcoholicToad

alcoholicToad

Iron
Been feeling worthless lately, here is some of the based shit that I’ve done in the last few months:

- in a train carriage full of 20+ people, I started and had a nice conversation with a staceylite.
- cold-approached a fuck ton of girls; in public, at the bar, etc…
- for a time I was completing some short, shitty uni course to pass the time; we had an oral assessment and I spoke about the fact the native tribes were basically “companions” with the settlers for a brief time. The entire class rallied against me, calling me a racist piece of shit. I still stood up for myself though, some blackcel legit nodded his head in approval as I argued against the teacher’s logic. One of the first times I ever successfully defended myself like that in front of soo many people.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Klasik616
Okay and what did you gain from this in the long run? The first two group of people have forgotten about you and you committed social suicide with the last group of people. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Okay and what did you gain from this in the long run? The first two group of people have forgotten about you and you committed social suicide with the last group of people. :hnghn:
I gained experience, also committing “social suicide” is worth it if you’re standing up for what you believe to be true.

Also they hated me anyway because I’m intelligent and most of the people taking that particular course were dumb as fuck, it didn’t matter what did jfl

• +1
Reactions: gustn
I gained experience, also committing “social suicide” is worth it if you’re standing up for what you believe to be true.

Also they hated me anyway because I’m intelligent and most of the people taking that particular course were dumb as fuck, it didn’t matter what did jfl
I had a classmate this year, he was extremely based, said whatever he wanted but in the end no one liked him and the classmates just got together without inviting him. You gotta keep your controversial views to yourself, I tried explaining this to him too but it's up to you guys whether you take the advice or not. Gotta say though, those classes were livelier as a result, cagefuel all around. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I had a classmate this year, he was extremely based, said whatever he wanted but in the end no one liked him and the classmates just got together without inviting him. You gotta keep your controversial views to yourself, I tried explaining this to him too but it's up to you guys whether you take the advice or not. Gotta say though, those classes were livelier as a result, cagefuel all around. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
That’s pretty much what happened with me.

I didn’t miss out on much though because no one held any parties or events, the general atmosphere was somehow depressing as fuck. Some of the girls spoke briefly about clubbing but you know the feeling when what should be “fun” is really just a cope? It felt like that.

I think you’re correct in a sense, it’s a short-term confidence boost but long-term it might not be worth it depending on the situation. Normies do tend to be very brainwashed.

That’s pretty much what happened with me.

I didn’t miss out on much though because no one held any parties or events, the general atmosphere was somehow depressing as fuck. Some of the girls spoke briefly about clubbing but you know the feeling when what should be “fun” is really just a cope? It felt like that.

I think you’re correct in a sense, it’s a short-term confidence boost but long-term it might not be worth it depending on the situation. Normies do tend to be very brainwashed.
Yeah no I wasn't tryna bring you down or anything, I'm just very pessimistic myself and I don't see the point in doing any of that myself, I'd just think "What would I gain from this?" And the answer is nothing, really. So I wouldn't have put myself in the same situation.

Yeah no I wasn't tryna bring you down or anything, I'm just very pessimistic myself and I don't see the point in doing any of that myself, I'd just think "What would I gain from this?" And the answer is nothing, really. So I wouldn't have put myself in the same situation.
Understood.

In my specific situation I think it was justified, that was the first time where I’d ever stood up for myself properly.

I’ve never seen myself as someone like that, I have a baby face and have always been highly anxious.

You’re teaching your mind that you’re capable basically.

Understood.

In my specific situation I think it was justified, that was the first time where I’d ever stood up for myself properly.

I’ve never seen myself as someone like that, I have a baby face and have always been highly anxious.

You’re teaching your mind that you’re capable basically.
Yeah, I get that. If you are unable to stand for yourself then that's good practice, but you gotta make sure you stand up for yourself if you're ever discriminated against for being you. Having a controversial opinion isn't a good idea, especially in a school setting where liberals are reigning, it's the same here in the Netherlands and elsewhere.

I always like making liberals angry at university, I don't care about being approved by people in fact I want the opposite. I want them to fear and despise me, my extreme views on certain topics makes them angry.

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James and alcoholicToad
Yeah, I get that. If you are unable to stand for yourself then that's good practice, but you gotta make sure you stand up for yourself if you're ever discriminated against for being you. Having a controversial opinion isn't a good idea, especially in a school setting where liberals are reigning, it's the same here in the Netherlands and elsewhere.
I know exactly what you mean.

I barely had an opinion though jfl, the settlers provided the natives with food regularly and were quote “on good terms”

At that point it’s just autism

I know exactly what you mean.

I barely had an opinion though jfl, the settlers provided the natives with food regularly and were quote “on good terms”

At that point it’s just autism
Yeah I low-key think my classmate is also on the spectrum. And liberals can get really uptight about many things, especially sensitive topics such as that. :feelskek: (My classmate even argued our American teacher why we shouldn't read books about slavery in American literature classes because it will make non-whites feel like victims, by creating a victim mindset). I kinda agree with my classmate but you can't say that shit out loud. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: alcoholicToad
Yeah I low-key think my classmate is also on the spectrum. And liberals can get really uptight about many things, especially sensitive topics such as that. :feelskek: (My classmate even argued our American teacher why we shouldn't read books about slavery in American literature classes because it will make non-whites feel like victims, by creating a victim mindset). I kinda agree with my classmate but you can't say that shit out loud. :feelskek:
Bro that’s next level lmao

Yeah though these people were pretty retarded, like I mentioned before it was a low IQ class anyway

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
And then everyone clapped and started mewing