The standards for looks on this site are UNREASONABLE

it’s more about formatting and writing style tbh

i could reply with one liners too, that’s just not my jam
Something powerful about replying with a one liner, it forces the conversation into one direction only, meanwhile if I read a paragraph I can argue against whatever I want.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Something powerful about replying with a one liner, it forces the conversation into one direction only, meanwhile if I read a paragraph I can argue against whatever I want.
the downside is that whatever point you didn’t address in the one liner, i can consider it a forfeit, and thus, that i won that particular argument

• +1
Reactions: fuse
the downside is that whatever point you didn’t address in the one liner, i can consider it a forfeit, and thus, that i won that particular argument
I have never considered someone not addressing me as a win, it's only a win when I have them backed into a corner from which I KNOW they can't escape, people just not feeling like arguing anymore is understandable.

most of the men rated chad here have low smv.
very true once your htn+ it comes down to individual taste and sexual selection patterns

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
very true once your htn+ it comes down to individual taste and sexual selection patterns
coloring is more important than additional bone on people that are already attractive, but people that inherently lack it will argue otherwise.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, St.TikTokcel and Mr. President
Lots of virgin faggots here

Dudes who are tall and slightly above average face are not chads. Chad realistically is a very high threshold to meet. If you aren’t hovering around Jensen Ackles tier face along with height, you aren’t a chad. Even then you still have to factor in status, money and lifestyle. Some gl guys don’t care for many relationships. This is very specific stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Deleted member 32973
That’s because the site is full of edgy retards that never step foot outside to actually see how the real world works.

They base their views and opinions by reading anecdotes on the internet instead of seeing it with their own eyes.

Looks aren’t objective and they never will be. Types exist otherwise 100% of newborns worldwide would belong to 20% of men.

This site is what happens when you had a failed childhood, been bullied your whole life through middle school and highschool, so you end up being a shut in autist with no real life friends, accomplishments or anything that you can be proud of, because it is a lot easier to blame the whole fucking worlds instead of being accountable for your own actions.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nope, Kamui, 444 and 4 others
That’s because the site is full of edgy retards that never step foot outside to actually see how the real world works.

They base their views and opinions by reading anecdotes on the internet instead of seeing it with their own eyes.

Looks aren’t objective and they never will be. Types exist otherwise 100% of newborns worldwide would belong to 20% of men.

This site is what happens when you had a failed childhood, been bullied your whole life through middle school and highschool, so you end up being a shut in autist with no real life friends, accomplishments or anything that you can be proud of, because it is a lot easier to blame the whole fucking worlds instead of being accountable for your own actions.

More or less what I said earlier 💯

Org/Blackpill is mostly teens using second hand experience (anecdotes) and extrapolating it across the board as Reality.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Pikabro and LampPostPrime
Legitimately good looking guys are capped at "high tier normie". Refusing to call a good-looking guy a "Chad" doesn't mean you are such an expert theorist when it comes to looks. It just makes you a dumb and autistic sperg loser. But people think by being unreasonably exclusive it gives them some sort of prestige. If we brought these autistic raters to a frat party full of 6'3 college slayers, they'd tell you none of them are Chads and are just normies.

The word "Chad" has no meaning if it's something you only apply to 1 in a million men you delusional aspies. If you were a stock trader and valued every stock much lower than its actual value unless it was perfect you would be fired for poor performance.
just like real life faggot KYS KYS KYS

Lol literal proof he is Chad to Chad lite
First of all you just named 4 users out of like 4000 registered users on this site.
Secondly, Arvid is the only chadlite you listed there. BrahminBoss uses remini on his pics and looked subhuman 2 years ago. Xangsane's pics don't even look like a human, they look like a painting. Anstrum looks like a narrow-faced nerd with thin lips, narrow jaw, horrible coloring, eyebags, etc. Cutecel is low htn to me also he's 5'7.
Ethnicel?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Lmao who gives A FUCK about the standards on this site.

The only thing that matters is how you get treated in real life

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Akhi
Chad is 99th percentile nigga
I mean if u broke it down women only find the top 20% of men attractive so:
HTN: 80th percentile
Chadlite: 90th percentile
Chad: 95th percentile

this is basically how the ratings on this site work

Chad: gay faggot alien Jordan Barrett
Chadlite: Henry Cavill
HTN: Vinnie Hacker
MTN: your average college slayer
LTN: jsanza
subhuman: nobody actually rates anyone this because they don't want people to get mad at them and lose clout/connections on the forum

Do you see how autistic and retarded this is now? The aspies on this site talk about looks and objectivity but the ratings are legitimately worthless, worse than truerateme.
never seen anyone rate cavill chadlite

Results ie getting the girls you desire is all that matters.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I see so many threads be so autistically nonsensical about the most pointless of specifics that I wonder if this here is just the opposite side of the retarded basement dwelling whereabouts, next to Reddit

"Chad" is a meaningless term when the only "Chads" are the same 5 male models this forum talks about

If you slay based on looks and height you're a Chad. So between this forum's autistic definition of HTN and Chadlite. That's the only reasonable definition. An extremely good looking guy (halfway between Chadlite and Chad upwards) should be referred to as a gigachad.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic

Good god why couldn’t I just take this blackpill in my teens. Even 2 years ago would still be good enough.

Fucking arguing all the time over blackpill or other topics I know NOTHING about instead of building myself up as a person shiet

Good god why couldn’t I just take this blackpill in my teens. Even 2 years ago would still be good enough.

Fucking arguing all the time over blackpill or other topics I know NOTHING about instead of building myself up as a person shiet
what would that have even done for you?

what would that have even done for you?
I’d have asked myself the brutal questions.

Went into a depressive slump similar to what I did now. Then quickly commenced self improvement. Instead of just coping

More or less what I said earlier 💯

Org/Blackpill is mostly teens using second hand experience (anecdotes) and extrapolating it across the board as Reality.
Everything I've said is real. I refer to my past experiences all the time, some relate, or JFL, a fair bunch don't. For any "FBI" reading, buy my art and collectibles listings.

this is basically how the ratings on this site work

Chad: gay faggot alien Jordan Barrett
Chadlite: Henry Cavill
HTN: Vinnie Hacker
MTN: your average college slayer
LTN: jsanza
subhuman: nobody actually rates anyone this because they don't want people to get mad at them and lose clout/connections on the forum

Do you see how autistic and retarded this is now? The aspies on this site talk about looks and objectivity but the ratings are legitimately worthless, worse than truerateme.
Funny GIF

I CAGED SO FUCKING HARD IRL LOLLL JFLLLLL HAVENT LAUGHED THIS HARD AND LONG IN A LONG TIME THX FOR THE CAGE BOYO :lul::lul::lul::lul:

8+ or death