the uglier the girl, the more desperate for chad she gets

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
good looking girls dont have this issue because they can get any guy they want on command. ugly and fat girls though, cant, so they would go to any length possible to get that sweet taste of chad's cum. your chances with bottom tier girls are the same with high tier ones, their looks dont matter, in fact the uglier, the more dead set on getting chad they gonna be.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, PseudoMaxxer, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
fat girls have the strictest standards, and it's not enteriely abotu looks. Like they seem to have a thing for tall guys (all women do but more then usual)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, WeiWei, Deleted member 48689 and 2 others
good looking girls dont have this issue because they can get any guy they want on command. ugly and fat girls though, cant, so they would go to any length possible to get that sweet taste of chad's cum. your chances with bottom tier girls are the same with high tier ones, their looks dont matter, in fact the uglier, the more dead set on getting chad they gonna be.
Cope. Ugly girl opens Tinder and has thousands of chads

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: wollet2, LooksThinker and InnerVoid
fat girls have the strictest standards, and it's not enteriely abotu looks. Like they seem to have a thing for tall guys (all women do but more then usual)
Tall without a good face means nothing

fat girls are ruthless

High estrogen from fat they want men with dimorphism (Tall)

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
Why are there tons of tall incels? Yeah, they have a bad face
"tall incels" there isn't and no 6 2 isn't tall enough, my brother is 6 3 and a half pretty ugly but has fucked fat bitches and other skinny whores

"tall incels" there isn't and no 6 2 isn't tall enough, my brother is 6 3 and a half pretty ugly but has fucked fat bitches and other skinny whores
Go to the ratings section

I wouldnt be incel if I was 6ft
u could be, i'm 6 foot and incel, 6 foot isn't really considered tall where i am (i've never actually been told by anyone im tall)

u could be, i'm 6 foot and incel, 6 foot isn't really considered tall where i am (i've never actually been told by anyone im tall)
So im a subhuman facially?

It's so over can't even get a 1psl girl she's to busy chasing 8psl 6,8 chad and that's her minimum

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: piec and heightmaxxing
in my experience i’ve found the younger the girl, the more she wants height

• Woah
Fat women are the worst, on Saturday I was in a library studying and an ugly, fat woman sat in front of a Chad, she greeted him, then asked him for a piece of paper, when he went out to rest she followed him. Very fat with an ass that It looked like a hippopotamus.

• So Sad
Fat women are the worst, on Saturday I was in a library studying and an ugly, fat woman sat in front of a Chad, she greeted him, then asked him for a piece of paper, when he went out to rest she followed him. Very fat with an ass that It looked like a hippopotamus.
its impossible to get laid

its impossible to get laid
It is better to try to flirt with attractive women, they are nicer because of how well they have always been treated. The average, ugly and fat ones behave like real demons if a man who is not handsome talks to them, it is natural selection, they need Chad genes to compensate for their disfigured face.