This dude got DOUBLE Salludon's results on Tinder.

terrygoldern

terrygoldern

Iron
If Okan wasn't enough this horsefaced faggot arab destroyed Salludon too.

Don't believe me? Try it yourself :lul::lul:

Yet shitskins still cope with muh PSL

@fogdart

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, murdah, bloomercel and 1 other person
he's ugly but has muscles.muscles are GOD mode for getting bitches just look up 'women react to bodybuilders'on youtube.The lifefuel is he only has huge biceps and forearms.that's all you need.his chest and shoulders are narrow.he has shit tier ribcage and waiste proportions.niggas be lazy af.hit the gym already.even better bachelor said women gave him play when he was really muscular.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, murdah, lemonnz and 6 others
This guy looks like he can fuck a girl hard and intense. Thats all you need to slay on tinder.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, bloomercel, SecularIslamist and 4 others
eye area pill

This guy looks like he slays all the low class white foids in sheffield.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, murdah, bloomercel and 3 others
he's ugly but has muscles.muscles are GOD mode for getting bitches just look up 'women react to bodybuilders'on youtube.The lifefuel is he only has huge biceps and forearms.that's all you need.his chest and shoulders are narrow.he has shit tier ribcage and waiste proportions.niggas be lazy af.hit the gym already.even better bachelor said women gave him play when he was really muscular.
It's not just about muscles you have to look NT. You have to look like you have a social life and are the life of the party. Muscles help but NT is everything - from tattoos to hairstyle etc.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, murdah and terrygoldern
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, lemonnz, coisbhai and 2 others
It's not just about muscles you have to look NT. You have to look like you have a social life and are the life of the party. Muscles help but NT is everything - from tattoos to hairstyle etc.
Bruh you the only person who knows what he's talking about. This guy looks NT afk with his drip, hair and body plus tattoos plus he looks mullatto despite being an arab.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, murdah and fogdart
Keep crying for Salludon. Salludon has done very well in his experiments. His quality of matches exceeds the likes of the shitskins you cope with.

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, bloomercel, xegigi and 3 others

d

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah

@fogdart

Curly dark hair
Tanned skin
Bright blue eyes
Huge frame
Everything i preach to raise smv

• +1
Yeah cuz he is in the UK retard, prolly got a bunch of paki sluts or ugly British women, they all have no taste and are akin to fleshlights

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, murdah, xegigi and 1 other person
muscles and coloring is all you need.

Coping with number of matches. It's all about the quality, and salludon mogs this horse to oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, bloomercel, murdah and 1 other person
Coping with number of matches. It's all about the quality, and salludon mogs this horse to oblivion.
LMFAO, Salludon's matches were trannies or ugly ethnics, this dude got HTBs and Salludon got none. All women are attracted to the same thing, another stupid fucking pajeet i'm having to waste my time educating.

Yeah cuz he is in the UK retard, prolly got a bunch of paki sluts or ugly British women, they all have no taste and are akin to fleshlights
And yet none of them are attracted to Salludon which makes it even worse :ROFLMAO:

And yet none of them are attracted to Salludon which makes it even worse :ROFLMAO:
No it’s because he is out of their league

many women say they like dating guys uglier than them so that they have power in the relationship

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
Keep crying for Salludon. Salludon has done very well in his experiments. His quality of matches exceeds the likes of the shitskins you cope with.
He’s done well for himself in general lol, all self loathing ethnics and white subhumans bark for him like they get paid for it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and murdah

terra ultra cope that camelrider is a subhuman next to salludon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, bloomercel and SecularIslamist
what a gaylord

• +1
You can't take these experiments at face value. So many factors determining how many likes you get like time of day, day of the week, location, if you larped Sallu as curry or med etc etc.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, murdah and xegigi

terra ultra cope that camelrider is a subhuman next to salludon
He’s done well for himself in general lol, all self loathing ethnics and white subhumans bark for him like they get paid for it
No it’s because he is out of their league

many women say they like dating guys uglier than them so that they have power in the relationship

Experiment that he ran itself :lul::lul::forcedsmile:

It's like taking a criminal's word about a crime he's done in court

Run them both yourself wherever you are and then when i'm proven right make sure you thank me for wasting my time on your disabled brains

• Ugh..
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

Run them both yourself wherever you are and then when i'm proven right make sure you thank me for wasting my time on your disabled brains
nah fuck u

You can't take these experiments at face value. So many factors determining how many likes you get like time of day, day of the week, location, if you larped Sallu as curry or med etc etc.
That is true but Salludon's recent results were the best he's ever performed. I've done an experiment in the past where he got 15 matches after a week which is even more pathetic.

BTW I don't hate him, I rate him as 6.5-6.75 PSL but it means fuck all for slaying bitches compared to real NT slayers btw with low P/S/L.

stfu shitskin kys

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, vrilmaxxer and coisbhai
That is true but Salludon's recent results were the best he's ever performed. I've done an experiment in the past where he got 15 matches after a week which is even more pathetic.
That doesn't disprove the countless experiments where he got 100s of matches in 24 hours in LA or something larping as Jeff. Someone did an experiment with ER and he got 30 likes. Are you saying ER mogs Salludon JFL? Do you even know how many profiles viewed Salludon and the other guys? Unless you know this it's impossible to say who averages more likes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, Michael Myers, xegigi and 2 others

You proved what I said beforehand

You’re still barking for him like a handicapped and abused monkey

He isn’t even gonna see this thread why go the extra effort to ridicule him? You’re wasting your time praising a horse faced arab that matches with LTB makeup frauded whores that would cheat on him with someone a few inches taller than him

Meanwhile Sallu is taking care of his child with his loyal wife :feelsokman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and vrilmaxxer
This forum just can’t make up its fucking mind. One day it’s another fucking thing, the next another.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Sprinkles and coisbhai
Just checked OP’s IP and he is indeed from Sri Lanka, it specifically pinpoints this location here, figures :ogre:

IMG 2117

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, Michael Myers, DelonLover1999 and 3 others
That doesn't disprove the countless experiments where he got 100s of matches in 24 hours in LA or something larping as Jeff. Someone did an experiment with ER and he got 30 likes. Are you saying ER mogs Salludon JFL? Do you even know how many profiles viewed Salludon and the other guys? Unless you know this it's impossible to say who averages more likes.
That never happened, and no he mogs ER. Run Tyler Maher any day of the week as many times as you want and he'll always slay so that's another cope. JFL at thinking he's some celeb.

You proved what I said beforehand

You’re still barking for him like a handicapped and abused monkey

He isn’t even gonna see this thread why go the extra effort to ridicule him? You’re wasting your time praising a horse faced arab that matches with LTB makeup frauded whores that would cheat on him with someone a few inches taller than him

Meanwhile Sallu is taking care of his child with his loyal wife :feelsokman:
I made an objective thread with results to educate shitskinned subhuman pajeets like yourself and @st.hamudi but 6‘5 to thank me, but instead you ungrateful peasants bark at me.

Why make any thread on this forum then idiot? The whole point of it is to discuss looks. Holy shit you are indeed below gutter tier IQ.

u are a shitskin and we know it both
Meet me and let's fight IRL.

That never happened, and no he mogs ER. Run Tyler Maher any day of the week as many times as you want and he'll always slay so that's another cope. JFL at thinking he's some celeb.

I made an objective thread with results to educate shitskinned subhuman pajeets like yourself and @st.hamudi but 6‘5 to thank me, but instead you ungrateful peasants bark at me.

Why make any thread on this forum then idiot? The whole point of it is to discuss looks. Holy shit you are indeed below gutter tier IQ.

Yeah… quality threads, you’re just a self loathing ethnic that hates himself and can’t stand the fact that successful ethnics like Sallu mog you :feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Just checked OP’s IP and he is indeed from Sri Lanka, it specifically pinpoints this location here, figures :ogre:

View attachment 2881898
I'm in UK atm but the fact you feel the need to lie despite checking my IP tells me how much I hurt your shitskinned feelings, lmfao.

Keep seething, i'm not replying any further in this thread. You subhuman dogs can continue barking, I made my point ;)

I mog u to your dalit slums and back shitskin

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
old isn't accurate indicator of appeal anyways, the algorithms are controlled by jews as i keep telling you dumb niggers

• +1
Reactions: murdah and SecularIslamist
Aren’t pakis and indians different?

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
My point is according to your logic he doesn't. Because ER in a separate experiment got 30 and in yours got 15.

Unless you do these experiments in highly controlled environments under scientific conditions it's impossible. There are way too many variables to account for.

I have OLD which shows number of likes I get. Some weeks I get zero - however ONLY like 10 people viewed my profile. The next week I can get like 3 likes out of 25 profile views. Remember women on tinder on average swipe right on like 2-5% of profiles.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and xegigi

@fogdart

looks like black guy meme

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
The women in the uk are ugly and easy game, not quality matches at all.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi, SecularIslamist and mayo mogger
going by that logic nick bateman mogs every mm to suicide , some decent rtt tall dudes do way better on tinder but the quality of girls are lower

how tall is salludon