User Who Claimed HGH ruined his face was larping

Fartmaxxing

Fartmaxxing

Flying Too Close to The Sun
Screen Shot 2024 08 09 at 91847 PM

If you have seen this nigga and his "descension" you know he has been schizo posting several threads like this one and others discouraging the use of hgh and cjc-dac.

Nigga it turned out he was lying in order to gatekeep HGH from newgens :lul::forcedsmile:

Screen Shot 2024 08 10 at 71407 PM

More shit bro

Screen Shot 2024 08 09 at 91742 PM

Takeaway from this shit bro, don't listen to retards fearmongering on actual proven looksmaxxes "muh steroids bad" "muh hgh muh" they are either fucking stupid (like this guy who used grams of shit roids (TREN) without an ai https://looksmax.org/threads/do-not-roid.1106283/) or larping to prevent boyo's from ascending :blackpill:

although if you are still worried about soft growth with HGH / cjc-dac and don't desperately need INSANE height growth GHRP and GHRP peptides are an option.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-08-09 at 9.17.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-08-09 at 9.17.42 PM.png
    59 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2024-08-09 at 9.17.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-08-09 at 9.17.42 PM.png
    59 KB · Views: 0
  • 1723342468354.png
    1723342468354.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pandora, rgvmogger07, Niggamaxxer and 24 others
mirin effort ngl :lul:

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, Deleted member 76452, heyheyheybro22 and 1 other person
everyone who saw his before and after knows there was no change at all.

• +1
Reactions: BladeRunner, PsychoDsk, counterintuitive and 22 others
View attachment 3087661

If you have seen this nigga and his "descension" you know he has been schizo posting several threads like this one and others discouraging the use of hgh and cjc-dac.

Nigga it turned out he was lying in order to gatekeep HGH from newgens :lul::forcedsmile:

View attachment 3087788

More shit bro

Takeaway from this shit bro, don't listen to retards fearmongering on actual proven looksmaxxes "muh steroids bad" "muh hgh muh" they are either fucking stupid (like this guy who used grams of shit roids (TREN) without an ai https://looksmax.org/threads/do-not-roid.1106283/) or larping to prevent boyo's from ascending :blackpill:

although if you are still worried about soft growth with HGH / cjc-dac and don't desperately need INSANE height growth GHRP and GHRP peptides are an option.
thanks op :love: I knew this guy was upto something, most org users are so jealous and retarded it's insane

• +1
Reactions: 0V3R, heyheyheybro22, LegitUser and 2 others
@asdvek , remember your thread about not using hgh and you used this guy who's larping as an exemple

• JFL
Reactions: microsoft, Linus1888, ttlurker and 3 others
water. its phisically impossible for hgh to "ruin" someones face if they have open plates

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
water. its phisically impossible for hgh to "ruin" someones face if they have open plates
it can but it's not likely with injections, they're not comparable to acromegaly or gigantism where your levels are constantly elevated.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
loool i fall but i want downward growth like him isnt downward grwoth real while on hgh? im disappointed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, ttlurker, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 1 other person
I knew he was full of shit when he said hgh gave him crooked teeth

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, 5.5psl and Clavicular
loool i fall but i want downward growth like him isnt downward grwoth real while on hgh? im disappointed.
Its legit, but may take very long and in most cases it just makes your face super wide

• +1
Its legit, but may take very long and in most cases it just makes your face super wide
im on 6 iu for almost 4 months and my igf 500 i need atleast 8 iu but i cant affort 😢😢😢😢

it can but it's not likely with injections, they're not comparable to acromegaly or gigantism where your levels are constantly elevated.
yeah thats why i preach using short acting peptides instead of HGH

yeah thats why i preach using short acting peptides instead of HGH
hgh is short acting when injected, that's why it can't compare to a disorder.

hgh is short acting when injected, that's why it can't compare to a disorder.
im talking about using peptides like cjc-1295 and ghrp-2 that mimic natural gh pulsation due to the short half-life

He’s lying it wasn’t a meme, he just has body dysmorphia. He was begging people to delete his threads and now he’s just saying it’s a joke

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Newday*V3 and naturepill3d
Yea me (the dr) said 10000+ times that he is lying his ass off or that he is a schrizo

Gatekeeping is usseless since hgh injections dont increase height growth

• JFL
Wait so HGH won't ruin my face 💀

EXTREMELY BASED

• +1
View attachment 3087661

View attachment 3087788

More shit bro

How much did he grow

take hgh lol or if you cant afford CJC-DAC
how is cjc dac better than hgh itself

idk if i should be dabbling in this, doc said my wrist growth plates are closed but then again idk if its the fingers or just my wrist, the doc never told me lmao

Last edited:
He’s lying it wasn’t a meme, he just has body dysmorphia. He was begging people to delete his threads and now he’s just saying it’s a joke
this

• +1
Reactions: N1666
i knew him for a while on discord and he really did think it messed up his face, he just has severe body dismporiah and now he is playing it off as a joke, btw i took hgh for 4 months at 11 iu a day and my nose and ears grew bigger for sure i was 16 at the time and didnt get any height growth

• +1
Reactions: watah, lucifer6969 and N1666
i knew him for a while on discord and he really did think it messed up his face, he just has severe body dismporiah and now he is playing it off as a joke, btw i took hgh for 4 months at 11 iu a day and my nose and ears grew bigger for sure i was 16 at the time and didnt get any height growth
Jesus bro can u post pics? if not how much did they change?

• +1
Reactions: naturepill3d
Jesus bro can u post pics? if not how much did they change?
i dont have before/after cause i didnt think anything would happen, but my grew slightly not really noticable tho, my ears tho are a alot bigger and more noticeable luckily i can hide it with my hair, also my jaw grew a little bit but not much

• +1
Reactions: Udexa
View attachment 3087661

View attachment 3087788

More shit bro

I hate Jews like him

He claimed he edited the picture. So anyone who thought there was no change was wrong…

how is cjc dac better than hgh itself

idk if i should be dabbling in this, doc said my wrist growth plates are closed but then again idk if its the fingers or just my wrist, the doc never told me lmao
its not... the point of cjc-dac is if you cant afford hgh

• +1
Reactions: dookielooksmaxxer
Permanent ban, no appeal.

This. Some assholes on here would say there was but there was no change at all. Dude had some issues I hope he got better mentally and realized he was wrong

dont care hgh is overrated and useless beyond the age of 14 unless youve been on an AI

pharma gh did nothing to me

• +1
Reactions: watah
Hahahahahahah I knew it

View attachment 3087661

View attachment 3087788

More shit bro

can u stop posting this shit

View attachment 3087661

View attachment 3087788

More shit bro

u

im not getting into this. but u should honestly gt a mod to delete this post. on discord it did change my face low-key slightly. I did play it off as a joke tho after it started getting to much attention.