What do you think causes such high discrepancy between ratings.

chadsmith

chadsmith

Fractalpilled
I know woman's rating follow a power law distribution and male will rate on bell curve. But the rating discrepancy is still very high, ratings are from eyeme.io and the rating is not too inflated (7.3) is like top 2-3 % I think.what do you think would cause such a difference in my rating from woman to men

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211129-191746_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211129-191746_Chrome.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 0
Probably because girls fraud their ass off on there. I went on there just to see who's on there and the guys just post straight selfies and the girls post frauded filtered airbrushed pictures.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, mulattomaxxer, Preoximerianas and 2 others
Probably because girls fraud their ass off on there. I went on there just to see who's on there and the guys just post straight selfies and the girls post frauded filtered airbrushed pictures.
So since girls fraud their pictures, they see men as less attractive proportional to them due to the inflation by frauding?

So since girls fraud their pictures, they see men as less attractive proportional to them due to the inflation by frauding?
Sort of. If you're comparing NT pictures to autistic selfies then everyone is going to look worse.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Preoximerianas and chadsmith
Why do foids get away with this. Never have I seen a single foid post a normal selfie.

Why do foids get away with this. Never have I seen a single foid post a normal selfie.
Look at the ones who post straight selfies on TRM. Once they get rated like 5/10 instead of 8/10 like they think they are, they freak out and have a mental break down.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Look at the ones who post straight selfies on TRM. Once they get rated like 5/10 instead of 8/10 like they think they are, they freak out and have a mental break down.
Many foid selfies I see on TRM are carefully airbrushed, made up and filtered these days....

Also I see many of them post on amihot, rateme and freecompliments now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Source of that image?