Which pheno (on foids) would you rather LTR: curry or black?

Which foid would you prefer?

• Total voters
Yes, because Black women are at the bottom of the female hierarchy as far as desirability goes.
Curry women are lower SMV actuslly. I have ran experiments here and even asked guys irl what they think and most guys would rather fuck balck women over curry ones.

Curry women have worse skin complexion and shit fridge bodies. Black Girls have slightly worse faces but their bodies are so fucking good that they SMV eclipse curry foids. HONESTLY it’s very close between the two and varies from person but black girls edge out

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Anchor_Ship and Growth Plate
IMG 9024

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, enchanted_elixir, Martyokart and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Anchor_Ship, Prettyboy and 2 others
He said black girls not mullatos. If we gonna start doing this shit then let’s just use mena and white passing curries or half curries to even the playing field.
This.

On here? You should cuss em out!
Couldn't be bothered. Just told em to keep coping & seething. Stop thinking people need to accept you. My mentality is "you hate that I like black chicks? Sick. What are you gonna do about it"

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yeah people were spamming me with slurs the other day and accusing me of larping bc I said my oneitis is black. Lmao sorry I have taste
CAACCCB3 8AAC 4531 855E 8052A86B993F

View attachment 1714112🤮🙅🏼‍♂️

Attractive white women traditionally have:

Strong, chiseled jaw-lines

Thin lips

Relatively high foreheads

Boxy/rectangular
"boyish" bodies.

- Think of actresses/models before the mid 2000s.

Look older, and age quicker than women of other races.

The points listed above are also stereo-typically how we judge men on attractiveness as well (i.e. men with these qualities are more masculine).

Just to go slightly more in depth:

Recently there has been a trend for women to get plastic surgery to get a more feminine body shape such as larger breasts, rear-end, and lips. All traits that black and hispanic women stereo-typically naturally have.

White women generally look older than women and men of other races such as when compared to east-asian, south-asian and hispanic men and women.

If just thinking about facial structure east-asian and south-asian women are probably the most feminine looking. Black and hispanic women are the most feminine when it comes to body-type and fat distribution.😍😍

One of the most interesting thing about this is the fact that white women are the most coveted in the world, especially by non-white men. Excluding black men, most men generally look less masculine when comparing them to white women. So it confuses me as to why a straight non-white male would prefer a race of women which generally looks more masculine than he himself does. 🤙🏻✨💀😹
Sorry, I’m into Homo Sapiens not homo eretus.

• Ugh..
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
He said black girls not mullatos. If we gonna start doing this shit then let’s just use mena and white passing curries or half curries to even the playing field.
IMG 0909

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Anchor_Ship, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
Couldn't be bothered. Just told em to keep coping & seething. Stop thinking people need to accept you. My mentality is "you hate that I like black chicks? Sick. What are you gonna do about it"
Good on you. I would have stood up just like what you did.

• +1
Reactions: Martyokart
Post a woman in her 60s against a late 20s-early 30s black girl. “What’s your point? :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Most white women look like that at 30 anyway
So again, what's your point?

• +1
Sorry, I’m into Homo Sapiens not homo eretus.
Sorry I'm into human (homo sapiens) not neanderthal feminist cave whore with no value and moral 🤷🏻‍♂️😹🖕🏻

Black women from 🇨🇩🇨🇬 are the most ideal, take the Congopill or the DRCpill before its too late

@KING REIDYZ knows

• +1
Most white women look like that at 30 anyway
So again, what's your point?
black girls are unattractive. That’s my point. And I’ll ask you the same thing. What is your point?

• +1
Post a woman in her 60s against a late 20s-early 30s black girl. “What’s your point? :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
black women age FAR better than cumskins whore.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
Sorry I'm into human (homo sapiens) not neanderthal feminist cave whore with no value and moral 🤷🏻‍♂️😹🖕🏻
Europeans are Cro-magons with little admixtures of Neanderthal. Whereas blacks have large amount of homo eretus dna.
E21C8CCD DC77 4843 B5BD 2A978A65D3B7

black girls are unattractive. That’s my point. And I’ll ask you the same thing. What is your point?
Fair opinion, but it's not fact. My point is posting pics of mediocre black girls can be matched with mediocre pics of white girls. All races have avg/unattractive people broski

• +1
Fair opinion, but it's not fact. My point is posting pics of mediocre black girls can be matched with mediocre pics of white girls. All races have avg/unattractive people broski
This, plus I don't understand why people here are obsessed with white women. They're ropy and ain't anything special. Not even when they try to borrow features from ethnic women and still won't date ethnic men.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
View attachment 1714112🤮🙅🏼‍♂️

Attractive white women traditionally have:

Strong, chiseled jaw-lines

Thin lips

Relatively high foreheads

Boxy/rectangular
"boyish" bodies.

- Think of actresses/models before the mid 2000s.

Look older, and age quicker than women of other races.

The points listed above are also stereo-typically how we judge men on attractiveness as well (i.e. men with these qualities are more masculine).

Just to go slightly more in depth:

Recently there has been a trend for women to get plastic surgery to get a more feminine body shape such as larger breasts, rear-end, and lips. All traits that black and hispanic women stereo-typically naturally have.

White women generally look older than women and men of other races such as when compared to east-asian, south-asian and hispanic men and women.

If just thinking about facial structure east-asian and south-asian women are probably the most feminine looking. Black and hispanic women are the most feminine when it comes to body-type and fat distribution.😍😍

One of the most interesting thing about this is the fact that white women are the most coveted in the world, especially by non-white men. Excluding black men, most men generally look less masculine when comparing them to white women. So it confuses me as to why a straight non-white male would prefer a race of women which generally looks more masculine than he himself does. 🤙🏻✨💀😹
Wall of cope just to get incel mullato sons

Sorry this fogs
View attachment 1714135
^ this is what I surgerymax for
Here we go, some white foid borrowing ethnic features like long dark black hair and full lips trying to pass off as MENA yet still doesn't like ethnic people. Maybe openly racist towards them. I find people like these hypocritical.

Wallah i would fuck myself it would be less gay than coming close those abominations

This, plus I don't understand why people here are obsessed with white women. They're ropy and ain't anything special. Not even when they try to borrow features from ethnic women and still won't date ethnic men.
Tbh I'm still kinda conditioned by what I've grown up around in my family & school system which is skinny white women haha so I do prefer skinny black girls over thick or fat ones but yeah I feel it

• +1
Balkan or slavic only

Every other pheno is subhuman

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Tbh I'm still kinda conditioned by what I've grown up around in my family & school system which is skinny white women haha so I do prefer skinny black girls over thick or fat ones but yeah I feel it
Thick is the way to go for me.

Here we go, some white foid borrowing ethnic features like long dark black hair and full lips yet still doesn't like ethnic people. I find people like these hypocritical.
Some Slavic women have these features, I have a weak spot for them, however in general ethnic non curry, Asian women mog hard

• JFL
5358E3C0 7A54 4760 B31C 72EB49947566
5D75A0EC 0B50 45C2 995A C9AFCB9DBB1D
CF41F50C 6DB3 42E7 A687 873BAD470CBC

706989A1 161C 4B9E 8E20 9C161528FBA1
A261AA98 05AF 4B32 92BE 686ED5D70DCB
7AD0977A 69B0 49ED 90F0 3B91C48F78B6

Imagine not loving black women

@tyronelite @MarkCorrigan @Anchor_Ship @Octillionaire3 @buckchadley31 @enchanted_elixir @AscendingHero

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, buckchadley31, currylightskin and 2 others
Some Slavic women have these features, I have a weak spot for them, however in general ethnic non curry, Asian women mog hard
No they don't. They buy those features to look somewhat ethnic. Mostly women and now increasingly men.

Inb4 you say the same thing about the guy in my avi, who has partial MENA ancestry and is Jewish.

Slavic women are the most overrated whores on earth. Never seen the hype over them they look like shit on avg and look like any other white foids, they just aren’t as fat due to no KFC in Slavland

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 16369, currylightskin and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and AscendingHero
Turn gay and hate fuck Indian men for changing demographics

Slavic women are the most overrated whores on earth. Never seen the hype over them they look like shit on avg and look like any other white foids, they just aren’t as fat due to no KFC in Slavland
No they don't. They buy those features to look somewhat ethnic. Mostly women and now increasingly men.

Inb4 you say the same thing about the guy in my avi, who has partial MENA ancestry and is Jewish.

Europeans are Cro-magons with little admixtures of Neanderthal. Whereas blacks have large amount of homo eretus dna. View attachment 1714129
Who care we are all human 🤷🏻‍♂️😭💀

Black women are better looking to me.
It is what it is.

I'm a white passing Moroccan Chaddam and I will have a robuste high T mulatto son.☝🏻

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Martyokart and Xangsane
Slavic women fog everything else to suicide, keep coping with Nordic masc female ogres and curry 🍛

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur