Which pheno (on foids) would you rather LTR: curry or black?

Which foid would you prefer?

• Total voters
He's really black but he doesn't like black women. Sad af ngl

Most black guys don't like their own women, i dont know why lol ?
Pathetic shit man. Honestly pretty embarrassing for his women too considering he isn't even mixed hahahaha if that's actually him in his pfp he'd be racially profiled so fuckin fast where I live 💀

* "worship" * lightskins, plus i eat cows since i come from a muslim background

No, that just comes down to bad hygene upbringing and a shitty 3rd world culture, something you arabs/middle easteners know all about. I was raised in the west, and therefore i am more "human" than you and the rest of your kind :owo::owo::owo:

You probably dont even know what the word "dalit" even means or is even about, you are just like a peacock that repeats words you hear or see, just like you've seen on this site :lul::lul::lul:
Giga cope i was raised all my life in France,.
I'm more human than you because I'm not indian, its sufficent enough lol.

I know what it means lol, it just that your whole RACE is seen as dalit to us.🤲🏻

Giga cope i was raised all my life in France,.
I'm more human than you because I'm not indian, its sufficent enough lol.

I know what it means lol, it just that your whole RACE is seen as dalit to us.🤲🏻

Lmao you are mena. The only people in MENA that are seen as "civilized" to any certain extent are iranians and thats because of their glorious history. Arabs/MENA and civilization are literally antonyms of one another. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: You guys are literally called "sand niggers" because thats all people think of when they think of the middle east, SAND. Nothing else to you people besides sand.

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane
Nigga i just grabbed the first thing i saw, literally just type in "body hair by country" into google search and youll get mutiple maps showing the same thing.

Im not hairy at all, and im 6ft. But you are right about, i was rated 4.3-5.8 on photofeeler. Also just cope with your charismatic, muh NT bullshit, just lol at you coper, starting to sound like a bluepiller with your personality shit lmfao.
It's not bluepilled its the harsh reality. Arabs mog to oblivion in every area lol, you are seen as rat here in France lol.
I cucked several indian dad here in France and they did nothing because I'm physically superior and i pratice MMA since 19 yo anyway 😭😭😹
Dumbass black people were literally the first ones to create rap/hood culture to begin with, dumbass where do you think the arabs got their rap influences from :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

You guys arent original for shit.
You are the dumbass it was just example lol, what I'm trying to say is that curries love imaiting everything arabs do here lol.

They copy our hairstyles, they way we dress , our slangs, and convert en masse to Islam 😭😭🔥

Lmao you are mena. The only people in MENA that are seen as "civilized" to any certain extent are iranians and thats because of their glorious history. Arabs/MENA and civilization are literally antonyms of one another. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: You guys are literally called "sand niggers" because thats all people think of when they think of the middle east, SAND. Nothing else to you people besides sand.
This is what people think of INDIA :

1487713104-inde3.png
1495504660-1473263957-risitas33-12-copie-copie-copie-copie-copie.png
1487782324-img-7790.jpg

Pathetic shit man. Honestly pretty embarrassing for his women too considering he isn't even mixed hahahaha if that's actually him in his pfp he'd be racially profiled so fuckin fast where I live 💀
Why ? Racially profiled ?

Fuck curries 🖕🏻

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
I'm inside your mind.

I'm stuck.

I see everything in 4D, over for u

It's not bluepilled its the harsh reality. Arabs mog to oblivion in every area lol, you are seen as rat here in France lol.
I cucked several indian dad here in France and they did nothing because I'm physically superior and i pratice MMA since 19 yo anyway 😭😭😹

You are the dumbass it was just example lol, what I'm trying to say is that curries love imaiting everything arabs do here lol.

They copy our hairstyles, they way we dress , our slangs, and convert en masse to Islam 😭😭🔥

"It's not bluepilled its the harsh reality. Arabs mog to oblivion in every area lol, you are seen as rat here in France lol.
I cucked several indian dad here in France and they did nothing because I'm physically superior and i pratice MMA since 19 yo anyway 😭😭😹"

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Bragging tales on the internet

"You are the dumbass it was just example lol, what I'm trying to say is that curries love imaiting everything arabs do here lol.

They copy our hairstyles, they way we dress , our slangs, and convert en masse to Islam 😭😭🔥"

Lmao whats "your" hairstyles". Undercut fade? The hairstyle that everyone does regardless of their race :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:?

How do you dress lmfao wtf? Most people i see in europe when i watch videos all wear sweaters with scarfs and shit, regardless of their race, you came up with this style? You're delusional :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Ce8a2aac4367c5189c8c35f4bc7ebd93

"our slangs"

Like what lmao, do they say habibi and shit like that. You know what, im actually going to agree with you on this shit, apparently some wierd punjabis go around saying habibi or some shit lmfao, its pathetic and i agree, but i have never, and will never lmao, i think arabic is a disgusting language(s).

Also, it might shock you to realize that curries are form the biggest muslim population in the world, those people might not be converting to islam, seeing as they were already born into muslim families retard :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Bragging tales on the internet

Lmao whats "your" hairstyles". Undercut fade? The hairstyle that everyone does regardless of their race :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:?

How do you dress lmfao wtf? Most people i see in europe when i watch videos all wear sweaters with scarfs and shit, regardless of their race, you came up with this style? You're delusional :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

View attachment 1714589
Jfl we dont dress like that you aspie NON NT primate

We dress like that
07a7f2c0c44a09d1ff65e8ee5d025ca1.webp

"our slangs"

Like what lmao, do they say habibi and shit like that. You know what, im actually going to agree with you on this shit, apparently some wierd punjabis go around saying habibi or some shit lmfao, its pathetic and i agree, but i have never, and will never lmao, i think arabic is a disgusting language(s).
Yes, they use zermah, they greet themselve with wesh, they say a lot of arabs slang just to appeaf NT.

Also, it might shock you to realize that curries are form the biggest muslim population in the world, those people might not be converting to islam, seeing as they were already born into muslim families retard :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Most curry here are hindu by far, so yes they are converting for our women, thing is they see curry guy as subhuman Monkey lol😭😭😭😭😭

Over @CFW432

Last edited:
Just for clarification, only Indians, right bhai?
Yes lol, i dont consider pakis as curries tbh, you guys are superior to indians look wise jfl

• Love it
I can't decide. For culture I'd prefer Indian, but for personality and looks I'd prefer black. Brown women are often hate brown men whereas black women are more pleasant to be around with in my experience.

Indian be like

Where is my shit

Where is my cow

Where is my aaaaaaha AHHHHA ahhhaaa

• JFL
Yes lol, i dont consider pakis as curries tbh, you guys are superior to indians look wise jfl
Alhamdullilah. When we will have our holy war against the mushrikeen, you are welcome to join so you can kill those idol worshippers mercilessly.

I can't decide. For culture I'd prefer Indian, but for personality and looks I'd prefer black. Brown women are often hate brown men whereas black women are more pleasant to be around with in my experience.
So true, Brown women are more stuck up and reserved.

Black and white women have the most interesting personnalities by far here in my area ngl 🤌🏻

• +1
Alhamdullilah. When we will have our holy war against the mushrikeen, you are welcome to join so you can kill those idol worshippers mercilessly.
Ameen ✊🏻

• Love it
:rolleyes:

Disgusting, if you are going to sell curries out, atleast sell us out to superior iranians or turkics.:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

So true, Brown women are more stuck up and reserved.

Black and white women have the most interesting personnalities by far here in my area ngl 🤌🏻
They are very stuck up. Biggest white worshippers as well. It's pathetic.

And here too brother, it's often fun to be around black women but these brown women they think they're queens when their personalities are shit as well as their looks.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Brown western women are lightskin chadpreet or white guy only. I made a thread about how a curry foid medical provider of mine treated me poorly during my last appointment.

:rolleyes:

Disgusting, if you are going to sell curries out, atleast sell us out to superior iranians or turkics.:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
What is disgusting? I am siding with my brother in Islam (Kingreidyz). Meanwhile you are a murtadcuck, this is grounds for the death penalty according to some. Btw Turkics are deluded, I've spoken to some nationalists and they claim Mughal Empire is Turkic. :feelsuhh:

• +1
Brown western women are lightskin chadpreet or white guy only. I made a thread about how a curry foid medical provider of mine treated me poorly during my last appointment.
Yeah I know brown western women are white guy only (or attractive guy of any race). Like I said..brown women hate brown men. No need to defend them when they hate us while opening their legs for other type of guys.

💀💀💀💀

What is disgusting? I am siding with my brother in Islam (Kingreidyz). Meanwhile you are a murtadcuck, this is grounds for the death penalty according to some. Btw Turkics are deluded, I've spoken to some nationalists and they claim Mughal Empire is Turkic. :feelsuhh:
The mughal empire was a mix between turkic and Persian influences, but mostly Persian. The mughals were indeed turkics from what is now modern day Uzbekistan, but they became persianized.

The mughal empire was a mix between turkic and Persian influences, but mostly Persian. The mughals were indeed turkics from what is now modern day Uzbekistan, but they became persianized.
The Mughal Empire was a South Asian empire, neither Turkic nor Persian. The Mughals weren't Turkic either, only Babur was Turkic and that too only from his mother's side. The name Mughal is a bastardization of the word Mongol. They were Persianized but definitely not a Turkic empire like deluded nationalist Turks say.

Also race matters whether you want to accept it or not, just look at how Arabs treat curry migrant workers in their countries both Muslim and non-Muslim. I don't care if you retards want to put me to death, I think it's funny that I deserve to die just because I don't suck up to filthy Arabs. Even Quran calls the Arabs jahil.

Aaaah indians and their inferiority complex

Aaaah indians and their inferiority complex

The Mughal Empire was a South Asian empire, neither Turkic nor Persian. The Mughals weren't Turkic either, only Babur was Turkic and that too only from his mother's side. The name Mughal is a bastardization of the word Mongol. They were Persianized but definitely not a Turkic empire like deluded nationalist Turks say.
Yes, over time as they intermarriage with native south Asians they became more and more "native" south asian.

Also who the fuck cares what turks think, genetics are the only thing that matters. And genetics say that most turkish dna is native to the Anatolian peninsula and not Turkic like those people in Central asia.

Also race matters whether you want to accept it or not, just look at how Arabs treat curry migrant workers in their countries both Muslim and non-Muslim. I don't care if you retards want to put me to death, I think it's funny that I deserve to die just because I don't suck up to filthy Arabs. Even Quran calls the Arabs jahil.
Imagine curries calling you FILTHY.

Race doesn't matter in Islam. A Sub-Saharan African is 100x closer to me than a Hindpoo or an atheist from South Asia. And you clearly don't understand Islam, it's not because you won't suck up to Arabs. It is always that murtadcucks don't understand Islam.

• +1
Imagine curries calling you FILTHY.
Bro, you already know that Arabs are third world subhumans and they live like them as well. I am curry, but I was raised in the west, and even better, in the suburbs. I have a more orderly and neater home than you and the rest of your extended family.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Yes, over time as they intermarriage with native south Asians they became more and more "native" south asian.

Also who the fuck cares what turks think, genetics are the only thing that matters. And genetics say that most turkish dna is native to the Anatolian peninsula and not Turkic like those people in Central asia.
I don't want other people to claim our empires. Mughal Empire was an Islamic South Asian empire. That is the only way it must be described. If a deluded Turk claims it then we have to tell them that they have no right to claim it since it's not a Turkic empire. You're right, most Turkish DNA is from their Anatolian side. The invading Turkic tribes raped the women enmasse.

Race doesn't matter in Islam. A Sub-Saharan African is 100x closer to me than a Hindpoo or an atheist from South Asia. And you clearly don't understand Islam, it's not because you won't suck up to Arabs. It is always that murtadcucks don't understand Islam.
Just lol retard, keep coping with fairytales. Humans will always abide by their evolution which they were evolved with for the last 200,000 years.

Those hindpoos are related to you by genetics, no matter how much you or I wish it weren't so.

Bro, you already know that Arabs are third world subhumans and they live like them as well. I am curry, but I was raised in the west, and even better, in the suburbs. I have a more orderly and neater home than you and the rest of your extended family.
Complete I'm from France lol. Not the middle east and no matter how hard you cope, i still wealth mog u.

And why are you ghosting, my reply to you lol ?

We gave you haircut, dress code and slangs.
✨🤌🏻

Just lol retard, keep coping with fairytales. Humans will always abide by their evolution which they were evolved with for the last 200,000 years.

Those hindpoos are related to you by genetics, no matter how much you or I wish it weren't so.
Stfu we are all children of Adam and Eve

• Love it
Complete I'm from France lol. Not the middle east and no matter how hard you cope, i still wealth mog u.

And why are you ghosting, my reply to you lol ?

We gave you haircut, dress code and slangs.
✨🤌🏻
Lmao I neither dress like that, neither do I have my hairstyle like that, and neither do I talk like a sandnigger. I was raised in the suburbs and talk like I'm from the suburbs.

"Fairytales" :feelsuhh: Funny how the guy who doesn't understand Islam is calling others a retard. :feelshah:

And jfl at believing in 200,000 years of existence. :feelsuhh: Then you have the audicity to call me a retard. What's next, we were monkeys as well? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Islam doesn't look at genetics, you dumbass. Those cucks mean nothing to me since they are polytheists.

• +1
Lmao I neither dress like that, neither do I have my hairstyle like that, and neither do I talk like a sandnigger. I was raised in the suburbs and talk like I'm from the suburbs.
And yet you're not accepted as one of them because you're not white. :LOL: It's always self-hating ethnics like you who become murtadcucks. If all Europeans were Islamic, you'd be praying in the front row at your local mosque. :ROFLMAO:

• +1
That's why you are NON NT nigga, also arabs mog hard 😹💀🤌🏻😭

"Fairytales" :feelsuhh: Funny how the guy who doesn't understand Islam is calling others a retard. :feelshah:

And jfl at believing in 200,000 years of existence. :feelsuhh: Then you have the audicity to call me a retard. What's next, we were monkeys as well? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Islam doesn't look at genetics, you dumbass. Those cucks mean nothing to me since they are polytheists.
Well said

• Love it

Jfl I have more Islamic knowledge than you realize since I coped with it for the first 18 years of my life.

Instead of trying to insult my points can you actually try to address them instead of beating around the bush?

Yeah, Islam is a fairytale that tried to unite people's by asking them to look past race and looks and genes, which is literally antithetical to how human beings are naturally. That's why it's cope, like all other religions.

Why ? Racially profiled ?
Where I live white women would be scared of him & white men would call him the same slurs he's calling black women

• JFL
And yet you're not accepted as one of them because you're not white. :LOL: It's always self-hating ethnics like you who become murtadcucks. If all Europeans were Islamic, you'd be praying in the front row at your local mosque. :ROFLMAO:

Lmao, if I wanted to completely ape white people why am I not a bluepilled cuck that believes in personality, muh hardwork, and other bluepilled things.

For me Islam and all other religions are fairytales simply because there is no logical proof or evidence for them, besides the Quran itself Jfl.

Also dumbass I talk and act like that because I was raised in that kind of environment, just like king reidyz was probably raised in some dilapidated ghetto and talks like a low inhib nigger :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

People's speech and tone are influenced by the surroundings they grow up in.

Lmao, if I wanted to completely ape white people why am I not a bluepilled cuck that believes in personality, muh hardwork, and other bluepilled things.

For me Islam and all other religions are fairytales simply because there is no logical proof or evidence for them, besides the Quran itself Jfl.

Also dumbass I talk and act like that because I was raised in that kind of environment, just like king reidyz was probably raised in some dilapidated ghetto and talks like a low inhib nigger :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Thats why you are so corny nigga 😭😭😭✨

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers and CFW432
Jfl I have more Islamic knowledge than you realize since I coped with it for the first 18 years of my life.

Instead of trying to insult my points can you actually try to address them instead of beating around the bush?

Yeah, Islam is a fairytale that tried to unite people's by asking them to look past race and looks and genes, which is literally antithetical to how human beings are naturally. That's why it's cope, like all other religions.
I can assure you that you are, in fact, not as knowledgeable on Islam as you think you are. If you were, you would not have resorted to becoming a murtadcuck.

And your argument as to why Islam is a fairytale makes no sense. Modern science also says to look past races. What's your excuse now?

And yet somehow you think it's logical to believe people have been around for 200,000 years when there's no evidence for that either. :ROFLMAO: You are the ones who's a dumbass here. But go ahead and try to assimilate as much as you can, you will always be known as the brown guy. :lul: Also I grew up in a neighborhood which was considered the third worst of the entire country yet I am not a criminal or anything like that. Nor do I talk like the people that grew up here. At the end of the day you decide who influences you and who doesn't. :feelshah:

Yeah, Islam is a fairytale that tried to unite people's by asking them to look past race and looks and genes, which is literally antithetical to how human beings are naturally. That's why it's cope, like all other
Go fuck yourself, keep crying while a HIGH T MUSLIM SLAYER FUCK YOU WHORE OF A HALF NAKED MUTTWHORE MOM LIKE THE ABUSED STUNTED TRANNY SHE IS.

DON'T EVEN TRY TO TALK ABOUT ISLAM, YOU FILTHY CUCK. A MERE MUSLIM MOG ALL MEN FROM YOUR FAMILY TREE UNTIL YOU SLAVE RAPED NIGGER FEMALE QPE ANCESTOR. CRY MORE YOUR TEARS ARE TASTY.

• Love it
I can assure you that you are, in fact, not as knowledgeable on Islam as you think you are. If you were, you would not have resorted to becoming a murtadcuck.

And your argument as to why Islam is a fairytale makes no sense. Modern science also says to look past races. What's your excuse now?

Cope, I am. Ask me

"And your argument as to why Islam is a fairytale makes no sense. Modern science also says to look past races. What's your excuse now?"

Science doesn't say to look past races, science just says that everyone is human beings, which is a fact. Even king reidyz is human being believe it or not :forcedsmile:. He's just apart of a type of human being that I don't really look favorably upon.

Bluepilled cucks on reddit say to look past races, when in reality no one actually does.