Why are black people so obsessed with God?

Black people are brainwashed by religion and the false hope that it preaches. It’s basically their cope in life.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Kamui
Just black people in general me and my family live in the suburbs tho, I remember I told my mom that I wish I had lots of money and she said “God will bless you with lots of money”

I also told my sister about how balding in high school has made my life worse and she just told me “trust God” always going on about God this God that its just hilarious man.
This is why you never take advice from women for anything.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and wishIwasSalludon
Lol most blacks are what are known as "dead faith" Christians and this isn't strictly a black thing either.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and WeiWei
Just black people in general me and my family live in the suburbs tho, I remember I told my mom that I wish I had lots of money and she said “God will bless you with lots of money”

I also told my sister about how balding in high school has made my life worse and she just told me “trust God” always going on about God this God that its just hilarious man.
Didnt know you was black, nigga

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
I’m in church right now, I go to a black church. If you’ve ever been to a black church you know they’re long as fuck. My church service is 2 hours, it’s just so funny to me that black people are so obsessed with worshipping a God who doesn’t give a rats ass about them. We can only save ourselves really.

Tagging BBCs:
@Kamui @PrinceLuenLeoncur @klip11 @Blackgymmax @dimorphism @bishōnenmaxxer @nigtard @KING REIDYZ
(.org rotters when they see people who actually have a purpose in live)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Thesoloist22, PrinceLuenLeoncur, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
Silly little nigga.

I know you're 15 and black, so I suppose I can't expect much from you in regards to intellectual capacity.

Here's a video explaining why free will doesn't exist:

free will exists, if not then God would punish us like he would back in the Old Testament before Jesus died for our sins

Also this is your biggest flaw

you 100% have just read different opinions on the internet without doing your own research

there’s more proof that there is a God than proof that there isn’t

• +1
Reactions: Taro
Seems like there's a lot of resistance to even considering the idea that free will might be a myth. Well, here's the deal, and it's not just some 'soyboy' talk or 'midwit activities' as you guys put it.

Look at neuroscience. It's showing us that what we think is a 'choice' is actually the result of our brain's wiring and chemistry doing its thing before we even consciously decide. We're basically running on autopilot, with our past experiences, genetics, and a bunch of other stuff we can't control, pulling the strings.

Think about it. Every choice you think you're making freely? It's actually just the domino effect of a bunch of factors you had zero say in. Where you were born, who your parents are, what you've been through – all of this stuff is dictating your so-called free choices.

And then, there's the whole predictability thing. Researchers can predict what you're gonna do based on your past actions and some algorithms. Doesn't sound much like free will if a computer can guess your next move, right?

The bottom line is, clinging to this idea of free will is kind of like insisting the earth is flat because it looks flat from your backyard. It's comfortable, sure, but that doesn't make it true.
No way this retarded nigger who never read a book in his life just say “habits disprove free will bro :soy:

free will exists, if not then God would punish us like he would back in the Old Testament before Jesus died for our sins

Also this is your biggest flaw

you 100% have just read different opinions on the internet without doing your own research

there’s more proof that there is a God than proof that there isn’t
“Science” works in the material world

It can only discover how God’s creation works

And most “science” is just Jewish Masonic brainwashing like the Freemason Darwin

Worth noting every truly great scientist and philosopher was theist, most being Christian, and thought atheism was absurdly retarded

How does what a bunch of nigger women said prove anything about God lmfao

Bible says the opposite about both things mentioned

• JFL
(.org rotters when they see people who actually have a purpose in live)

I’m not a rotter I try to improve every day but God doesn’t care about me nigga God cares about chads he hates my ass

Black culture in America is historically influenced by Redneck culture. And we know how much Rednecks love Jesus
Cap. We were never influenced by redneck culture.

“Science” works in the material world

It can only discover how God’s creation works

And most “science” is just Jewish Masonic brainwashing like the Freemason Darwin

Worth noting every truly great scientist and philosopher was theist, most being Christian, and thought atheism was absurdly retarded
High IQ reply

I’m in church right now, I go to a black church. If you’ve ever been to a black church you know they’re long as fuck. My church service is 2 hours, it’s just so funny to me that black people are so obsessed with worshipping a God who doesn’t give a rats ass about them. We can only save ourselves really.

Tagging BBCs:
@Kamui @PrinceLuenLeoncur @klip11 @Blackgymmax @dimorphism @bishōnenmaxxer @nigtard @KING REIDYZ
Tag me next time. I was able to escape the pain of church service last night. Them 2-3 hour services are wank

• +1
Why do bad things happen disproportionately to some people compared to others?
Everybody no matter their financial or genetic situation have equal ability to do good works and repent, race issues won't exist in heaven, so basically human suffering is meaningless since the afterlife is eternal.

• Hmm...

Tagging BBCs:
Because only niggers can believe in such fairy tales, all high iq races don’t believe in this shit (east asians, jews, nordics and germanics)

Only old black people are still Christian from what I see usually
People are Christian but only culturally or in name only. It’s due to cultural inertia not any strongly held belief.

I’m not a rotter I try to improve every day but God doesn’t care about me nigga God cares about chads he hates my ass
(and another retarded claim) (it’s not God’s fault that your ancestors kept reproducing and fucking up their genes)

• JFL
(and another retarded claim) (it’s not God’s fault that your ancestors kept reproducing and fucking up their genes)
It is, he should have given my ancestors better genes or should have given me some insane genetic recombination

unironically

It is, he should have given my ancestors better genes or should have given me some insane genetic recombination
every human had insane genes you fucking idiot, every human doesn’t have “insane genes” but every human male is/was supposed to be taller than the women, be attractive, etc

just look at animals like cats, tigers, lions

they all look the same and never look ugly or anything, they always have successful mating relationships, and they never wank or anything. Why? Because they developed normally and their genes weren’t fucked up

Your genetic combination that you were born with is the fault of the every generation before you in your bloodlime

Tagging BBCs:
God does care about blacks. This world will never be home for any of us. As long as we breath we are like the children of Israel stuck in the wilderness.

Because only niggers can believe in such fairy tales, all high iq races don’t believe in this shit (east asians, jews, nordics and germanics)
Faggots are the most atheist people. And you are a faggot.

• JFL
said prove anything about God lmfao
It shows Christianity is a meme, you guys are legit the biggest copers on the planet. Not even Christian’s believe in Christianity. You say you do but don’t follow anything Jesus says. Considering that why should I if you yourself don’t give a fuck about Jesus?

Shut the fuck up coper.