Why are black people so obsessed with God?

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui and Deleted member 33711
yes free will exists in heaven lucifer own free will and actions caused him to be what he is today,nephilims where a spawn of angels who descended from heaven and mated with humans yet this was obviously seen as taboo hence their free will
Silly little nigga.

I know you're 15 and black, so I suppose I can't expect much from you in regards to intellectual capacity.

Here's a video explaining why free will doesn't exist:

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Silly little nigga.

I know you're 15 and black, so I suppose I can't expect much from you in regards to intellectual capacity.

Nobody is watching that bruv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Yuhbwoynadia and Spiritualcell
Silly little nigga.

im not watching a 13 minute long fucking video by some unpaid opry lookin ass nigga just summarise it up,you prob didnt even watch it yourself lets be honest here

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Deleted member 21345, Kamui and 1 other person
Wait, you think free will exists? JFL

Watch this:

JFL this nigga did not fucking link a YouTube clip

Yeah man you totally completely debunked 2000 years of literature by some soyboy that does not understand the concept of heaven & hell :soy:

Give up these midwit activities and read a book, you probably won't cause this is just an emotional outlet for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Taro, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Yuhbwoynadia and 1 other person
He’s too subhuman for that he’s legit .25 psl
That's a halo. If ypu go on some Swedish forum you'll find a few Swedish girls having a fetish for such guys. It's their fantasy to get raped by an ugly arab or Somali guy in a dark alleyway

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Deleted member 21345 and wishIwasSalludon
Because black people are a low iq, violent, crime ridden race. Therefore they are very obsessed with the idea of true omniscient justice(religion)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: geenk worg and Spiritualcell
Because black people are a low iq, violent, crime ridden race. Therefore they are very obsessed with the idea of true omniscient justice(religion)

The correlation between low iq and religion is very weak, and there’s a negative correlation between religion and crime and violence in general.

You’re reasoning doesn’t even make sense wouldn’t an immoral person not want to believe in god since they’d go to hell. I think the only low iq person is you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lean4Life, mogstars, Taro and 3 others
Nobody is watching that bruv
im not watching a 13 minute long fucking video by some unpaid opry lookin ass nigga just summarise it up,you prob didnt even watch it yourself lets be honest here
View attachment 2645894

JFL this nigga did not fucking link a YouTube clip

Yeah man you totally completely debunked 2000 years of literature by some soyboy that does not understand the concept of heaven & hell :soy:

Give up these midwit activities and read a book, you probably won't cause this is just an emotional outlet for you
Seems like there's a lot of resistance to even considering the idea that free will might be a myth. Well, here's the deal, and it's not just some 'soyboy' talk or 'midwit activities' as you guys put it.

Look at neuroscience. It's showing us that what we think is a 'choice' is actually the result of our brain's wiring and chemistry doing its thing before we even consciously decide. We're basically running on autopilot, with our past experiences, genetics, and a bunch of other stuff we can't control, pulling the strings.

Think about it. Every choice you think you're making freely? It's actually just the domino effect of a bunch of factors you had zero say in. Where you were born, who your parents are, what you've been through – all of this stuff is dictating your so-called free choices.

And then, there's the whole predictability thing. Researchers can predict what you're gonna do based on your past actions and some algorithms. Doesn't sound much like free will if a computer can guess your next move, right?

The bottom line is, clinging to this idea of free will is kind of like insisting the earth is flat because it looks flat from your backyard. It's comfortable, sure, but that doesn't make it true.

Researchers can predict what you're gonna do based on your past actions and some algorithms.
thats not really debunking free will its like someone saying crip aand blood members kill each other lol no shit but no ¨algorithim¨ or computer is gonna predict what i type after this. GAYTWIGGLEBALLASS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Spiritualcell and wishIwasSalludon
Doesn't sound much like free will if a computer can guess your next move, right?
That’s because people base there actions off the past that’s not incompatible with free will. Human choices aren’t random. Imagine I asked someone what color the sky was then since I can predict they’ll say blue that debunked free will. That’s as retarded as you sound rn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Spiritualcell and Jamaldickjavontus
We are God's favorites

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Deleted member 33136
The correlation between low iq and religion is very weak, and there’s a negative correlation between religion and crime and violence in general.

You’re reasoning doesn’t even make sense wouldn’t an immoral person not want to believe in god since they’d go to hell. I think the only low iq person is you.
Most black people have a general sense of morals just easily misguided because of their low iq, they also biologically suffer from poor impulse control and extreme anger when made mad.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Spiritualcell
Blacks literally worship a white looking guy(jesus) while saying they 'hate da with peopole'

The joke writes itself :lul:
No they don’t stfu. Jesus was Semite not some cumskin and EVERY BLACK knows this and usually says Jesus was black but that’s a diff topic entirely. Just know NO BLACK thinks Jesus white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, Jamaldickjavontus, Kamui and 2 others
thats not really debunking free will its like someone saying crip aand blood members kill each other lol no shit but no ¨algorithim¨ or computer is gonna predict what i type after this. GAYTWIGGLEBALLASS
So you think a computer can't predict what you'll say next? You're missing the point. It's not about a machine literally typing out your next sentence. It's about understanding the patterns in your behavior. If you're so unpredictable, why do companies spend billions on algorithms to sell you stuff? They do it because human behavior, including yours, follows certain patterns. You think you're being unique with 'GAYTWIGGLEBALLASS', but even that's probably more predictable than you think.

That’s because people base there actions off the past that’s not incompatible with free will. Human choices aren’t random. Imagine I asked someone what color the sky was then since I can predict they’ll say blue that debunked free will. That’s as retarded as you sound rn
it's not just about basing actions on the past. It's about the whole package - your biology, your environment, every little experience shaping your decisions. Sure, someone will say the sky is blue because it is blue. That's basic. But if you think every choice is as simple as stating a fact, you're not getting it. Free will isn't just about making decisions; it's about making them free from any influence. And that, my nigga, is where the idea falls apart. We're all products of a complex web of influences, and pretending we're above that is what's truly 'retarded' here.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
I’m in church right now, I go to a black church. If you’ve ever been to a black church you know they’re long as fuck. My church service is 2 hours, it’s just so funny to me that black people are so obsessed with worshipping a God who doesn’t give a rats ass about them. We can only save ourselves really.

Tagging BBCs:
@Kamui @PrinceLuenLeoncur @klip11 @Blackgymmax @dimorphism @bishōnenmaxxer @nigtard @KING REIDYZ
It’s a good thing imo. Cumskins are no longer Christian’s so somebody has to hold the mantle and we can’t let spics hold it cos they are heretical catholic dogs so BBCs have to carry the Christian candle esp as Cumskins have shit birth rates and are athiest. Somebody has to be the bulwark against Islam

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33136, Spiritualcell and Jamaldickjavontus
Most black people have a general sense of morals just easily misguided because of their low iq, they also biologically suffer from poor impulse control and extreme anger when made mad.
That doesn’t answer my question at all you’re just parroting whatever right wing pundit you listen to you says in a thread which has nothing to do with that’s which ironically enough is a sign of low iq.

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
So you think a computer can't predict what you'll say next? You're missing the point. It's not about a machine literally typing out your next sentence. It's about understanding the patterns in your behavior. If you're so unpredictable, why do companies spend billions on algorithms to sell you stuff? They do it because human behavior, including yours, follows certain patterns. You think you're being unique with 'GAYTWIGGLEBALLASS', but even that's probably more predictable than you think.
behavior is also free will tho lol companies are successful with these algorithms because people choose to buy the merchandise one person loves nike another loves addidas a simple difference but obvious freethinking/will.Two boys live from chicago both grew up around thugs/gangsters who fought and killed others of stupid reasons one of those boys though going down the thug life would be the better option the other thought that the hood lie isnt likable,worked hard and eventually became a professor a clear example of free will and a story i know.

• JFL
We are God's favorites
Jesus don’t fuck with you, nigga. If jesus fucked with you, you wouldn’t be on an incel site posting BBC propaganda.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Spiritualcell
No they don’t stfu. Jesus was Semite not some cumskin and EVERY BLACK knows this and usually says Jesus was black but that’s a diff topic entirely. Just know NO BLACK thinks Jesus white
sfcels always get everything wrong lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thesoloist22, st.hamudi but 6‘5, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
I’m in church right now, I go to a black church. If you’ve ever been to a black church you know they’re long as fuck. My church service is 2 hours, it’s just so funny to me that black people are so obsessed with worshipping a God who doesn’t give a rats ass about them. We can only save ourselves really.

Tagging BBCs:
@Kamui @PrinceLuenLeoncur @klip11 @Blackgymmax @dimorphism @bishōnenmaxxer @nigtard @KING REIDYZ
Discord says black jew online

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, Spiritualcell and wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 9cel, Jamaldickjavontus, geenk worg and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lean4Life, Jamaldickjavontus, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 3 others
That doesn’t answer my question at all you’re just parroting whatever right wing pundit you listen to you says in a thread which has nothing to do with that’s which ironically enough is a sign of low iq.
No I answered your question because you said wouldn't an immoral person not want to believe in god because hell. So what your implying is that since blacks are violent criminals it doesn't make sense they are so religious. No they just live in the present mentally with poor impulse control and extreme anger issues so they act irrationally. Also about 5.5% of the males have a gene that causes low breakdown of certain neurotransmitters which can cause extreme emotions in the heat of the moment. I say in the males because its a gene on the x chromosome so its many times more common for the males to have full expression of this gene than females because they only have one x chromosome

• JFL
behavior is also free will tho lol companies are successful with these algorithms because people choose to buy the merchandise one person loves nike another loves addidas a simple difference but obvious freethinking/will.Two boys live from chicago both grew up around thugs/gangsters who fought and killed others of stupid reasons one of those boys though going down the thug life would be the better option the other thought that the hood lie isnt likable,worked hard and eventually became a professor a clear example of free will and a story i know.
Your example of two boys from Chicago is a classic case, but it's oversimplifying a complex issue. Sure, one chooses the thug life, the other goes on to become a professor. But do you really think that's just 'free will' at play? It's not like they just woke up one day and flipped a coin. Their choices were shaped by a ton of factors - maybe one had a mentor, maybe the other faced a trauma that pushed him down a different path.

You're missing the underlying influences that steer these decisions. It's like saying, 'Hey, I chose to eat cereal this morning, free will!' without considering why you chose cereal. Maybe it's your habit, maybe it's all you've got in the kitchen, or maybe a commercial influenced you.

And about companies and algorithms – it's not just about 'choosing to buy'. These algorithms are designed to know you better than you know yourself, predicting what you'll like, what you'll buy, what you'll even think of buying. They play on the subconscious patterns of your behavior, which you're not even aware of.

Your argument boils down to seeing only the surface - the final choice - while ignoring the ocean of factors beneath that shapes this choice. Free will isn't just about making choices; it's about what influences those choices. And if we're all being nudged, pushed, and prodded by a million different things, can we really call it 'free'?

• JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Your example of two boys from Chicago is a classic case, but it's oversimplifying a complex issue. Sure, one chooses the thug life, the other goes on to become a professor. But do you really think that's just 'free will' at play? It's not like they just woke up one day and flipped a coin. Their choices were shaped by a ton of factors - maybe one had a mentor, maybe the other faced a trauma that pushed him down a different path.

You're missing the underlying influences that steer these decisions. It's like saying, 'Hey, I chose to eat cereal this morning, free will!' without considering why you chose cereal. Maybe it's your habit, maybe it's all you've got in the kitchen, or maybe a commercial influenced you.

And about companies and algorithms – it's not just about 'choosing to buy'. These algorithms are designed to know you better than you know yourself, predicting what you'll like, what you'll buy, what you'll even think of buying. They play on the subconscious patterns of your behavior, which you're not even aware of.

Your argument boils down to seeing only the surface - the final choice - while ignoring the ocean of factors beneath that shapes this choice. Free will isn't just about making choices; it's about what influences those choices. And if we're all being nudged, pushed, and prodded by a million different things, can we really call it 'free'?
bruh

• JFL

didn't read, hang all niggers.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, wishIwasSalludon and Spiritualcell
i went to some christmas church celebration shit and there was this literal obese black man singing so zestily

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Spiritualcell

Tagging BBCs:
They’re statistically lower iq. By A LOT!

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553

Joyboy returned......
Screenshot 2023 12 31 110956 PM

• JFL
  • JFL
That's a halo. If ypu go on some Swedish forum you'll find a few Swedish girls having a fetish for such guys. It's their fantasy to get raped by an ugly arab or Somali guy in a dark alleyway
Link to such forums please

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, wishIwasSalludon, moggathon and 1 other person
The correlation between low iq and religion is weak
No because iq correlates with general intelligence.Which in most cases translates to quality of life financially speaking.So of course Laqueefa the welfare queen, that wakes up to the sound of a shootout between her cousins over fried chicken thinks there’s something better out there for her.

sfcels always get everything wrong lol
They project their insecurities and their ingrained racism into others

Imagine saying the one race that has launched a crusade against white Jesus believe that he is “white”. With ethncis he’d have a point but blacks? nope

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Kamui and 1 other person
No I answered your question because you said wouldn't an immoral person not want to believe in god because hel
You’ve completely forgotten what the original questions was it’s about why black people are more religious. You responded “it’s cause blacks are violent”

Low impulse control would only explain why blacks commit crimes despite being religious which wasn’t what this thread is about.

Your explanation presupposes the question.

Last edited:
No because iq correlates with general intelligence.Which in most cases translates to quality of life financially speaking.So of course Laqueefa the welfare queen, that wakes up to the sound of a shootout between her cousins over fried chicken thinks there’s something better out there for her.
The correlation between iq and income is only .24 and iq and religiosity aren’t negatively correlated strongly the average atheist is only 1.5 to 3 iq points higher than the average Christian

And certain denominations of Christianity are actually higher iq than the average atheist anglicans on average are 3 iq points above atheists.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
The correlation between iq and income is only .24 and iq and religiosity aren’t negatively correlated strongly the average atheist is only 1.5 to 3 iq points higher than the average Christian

And certain denominations of Christianity are actually higher iq than the average atheist anglicans on average are 3 iq points above atheists.
Jfl if you think I’m reading this at 5:22am

• JFL
You’ve completely forgotten what the original questions was it’s about why black people are more religious. You responded “it’s cause blacks are violent”

Low impulse control would only explain why blacks commute crimes despite being religious which wasn’t what this thread is about.

Your explanation presupposes the question.
They are more religious because they experience far more injustice especially severe injustice/crimes that those who commit often don't get charged for so they look towards omniscient justice that will truly solve everything perfectky

• +1

Tagging BBCs:
Im not black lol

My great grandfather was

• JFL
@KING REIDYZ spreads his anus apart daily for French Tyrone road men to penetrate him whilst he recites the Quran
IMG 0270

The women twerk and wear skimpy dresses for God

The dads have 1000 babymoms and no marriage

These aint christians

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Offensive Bias, Kamui and 1 other person
BECAUSE JESUS WUZ BLAKK

• JFL
They are obsessed with the victim / race card, not God. I hate niggers

• JFL
They are obsessed with the victim / race card, not God. I hate niggers
You’ve never been around black people my mom and sister won’t stop going on about God this God that.

• Hmm...
Reactions: WeiWei
The women twerk and wear skimpy dresses for God

The dads have 1000 babymoms and no marriage

These aint christians
Nobody in the western world is even religious anymore tbh, if they are it’s just a cover up larp story

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and wishIwasSalludon
You’ve never been around black people my mom and sister won’t stop going on about God this God that.
Are we talking about hood niggas or educated ones?

Are we talking about hood niggas or educated ones?
Just black people in general me and my family live in the suburbs tho, I remember I told my mom that I wish I had lots of money and she said “God will bless you with lots of money”

I also told my sister about how balding in high school has made my life worse and she just told me “trust God” always going on about God this God that its just hilarious man.