Will cardarine help shred off some stuborn stomach fat ?

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
( In b4 i get raped at by kids telling me to “lose weight or you’re just fat bro “ there’s a difference between normal fat and stubborn fat that dosent go away no matter what bf you have .

All i ever wanted was my lower belly fat to go away . At one point i was 8% bf even measured at a supplement store on a actual machine , I never had a full six pack set of abs . Only the top half and i still had stubborn fat or loose skin that never went away . So its safe to say its genetics

So will cardarine help take some of this stubborn fat off since it literally is made to change your bodys fat composition genes ?

All i ever wanted was my lower belly fat to go away . At one point i was 8% bf even measured at a supplement store on a actual machine , I never had a full six pack set of abs . Only the top half and i still had stubborn fat or loose skin that never went away . So its safe to say its genetics
Just get liposuction tbh its permanent and definite.
since it literally is made to change your bodys fat composition genes ?
Can you explain this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and edodalic29
Just get liposuction tbh its permanent and definite.

Can you explain this?
When combined with mk 677 , the increased secrection of Gh will cause the body to favor muscle and bone thus creating a lean body composition by favoring muscle and bone leading to burning more calories and plus the gw which expands your body’s metabolism , more energy , etc thus to buring more and more calories as well as preserve muscle

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Littleboy and Tallooksmaxxer
I've started it 2 days ago. Not noticed much difference but early days. I'm on 10mg per day. Bought 100 tablets so it's wait & see. It does suppress your appetite but initially it made me sleepy. I take it with caffeine 400 mg as well. Energy levels are good tbh.

Waiting & seeing if it's the wonder drug people claim.

Last edited:
cardarine is mostly for endurance and keeping gains lol meme drug pair it with stenabolic and ostarine