Actual box osteotomy patient, as well as every other extreme surgery

Yes this is pretty accurate. I didn't get clavicle lengthening though, just deltoid implants, but they are pretty legit.

As for a little update. I did manage to lengthen my eyes a bit. It wasn't a real tripod, rather osteotomies on medial and lateral ends. lateral end really isn't doable if your canthi are already close to the ends of your eyeballs, so I had a gap between eyeball and orbit I was later able to close. @RealSurgerymax says you'd have to push your eyeballs forwards to reveal more eyeball but no doc in the US would really agree to that. The bill from hospital was 480k but my doc helped dispute it and we got it down to 1k after much screaming.

I replaced skull/jaw implants and look much more natural now. I'm doing final touches now and have a slight complication that insurance will cover. I don't know if box osteotomy was really worth it since it shortened medial canthi but it did give some more pct (which no cantho really did), higher cheekbones, less caveman looking face. Anyways ya I look better than last pics I shared, you'd be hard-pressed to find any "ltns" that look as good as me, so don't believe the misinformation.

Not everything was a homerun for me and there were some botches but I cleaned up some of the issues and kept some of the benefits. I was getting too many messages/requests and shit but I'll return in a couple months with truly final results.
sorry man but you spent way too much money to look the same, to alot of people your a bad example of what not to do

you just got the surgeries too early

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, mrriceguyreturn and SubhumanForever
so you unironically believe a skull implant is keeping you from having sex with women you desire?
I mean a lot of users here are a surgery away from having basic human rights

• +1
Reactions: Born2BeLit and NZb6Air
sorry man but you spent way too much money to look the same, to alot of people your a bad example of what not to do

I don't look the same and I don't look like what I did when I last posted here. There's a lot of trial and error involved.

Maybe I got them too early but I think even now could be considered too early as this stuff is all still experimental.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, WBC323 and mvp2v1
I don't look the same and I don't look like what I did when I last posted here. There's a lot of trial and error involved.

Maybe I got them too early but I think even now could be considered too early as this stuff is all still experimental.
kinda, what do you think about giant etc? the assumption 2 years ago was that you cannot change how you look completely or change your pheno (or go from ltn/mtn to chad)

now there are nearly no limits (besides tissue) to changing the face

also have u seen apes obo thread?

Too early as in he should have waited for them to be innovated or what?

kinda, what do you think about giant etc? the assumption 2 years ago was that you cannot change how you look completely or change your pheno (or go from ltn/mtn to chad)

now there are nearly no limits (besides tissue) to changing the face

also have u seen apes obo thread?
I saw his thread and perhaps it was a better plan. I haven't seen his befores/afters to know. obv going to Turkey to do a brand new procedure is taking a huge risk but at least he didn't get his medial canthi shortened. However I also had my cheekbones and sockets rotated which I'm not sure he had done.

Tissue is a big limiting factor and the reason I haven't (nor ape) been able to significantly increase pfl. All these implants stretch the tissue and there's only so much skin to go around. Some of the early eyelid procedures I got to fix my giant round eyes probably removed some skin which would later hamper ability to increase pfl. Scar tissue restricts movement as well.

• +1
Reactions: WBC323
I saw his thread and perhaps it was a better plan. I haven't seen his befores/afters to know. obv going to Turkey to do a brand new procedure is taking a huge risk but at least he didn't get his medial canthi shortened. However I also had my cheekbones and sockets rotated which I'm not sure he had done.

Tissue is a big limiting factor and the reason I haven't (nor ape) been able to significantly increase pfl. All these implants stretch the tissue and there's only so much skin to go around. Some of the early eyelid procedures I got to fix my giant round eyes probably removed some skin which would later hamper ability to increase pfl. Scar tissue restricts movement as well.
why are you so obsessed with pfl? around 6 months ago i was also the same, wanting amazing pfl and hoping orbital shaving/tripod was in developments, but now a days its not really much of a big deal, pfl is just 1 thing of the eyes, most "chads" have normal pfls. you will look like a uncanny psl edit which does NOT attract women

• +1
Reactions: k99 and SubhumanForever
why are you so obsessed with pfl? around 6 months ago i was also the same, wanting amazing pfl and hoping orbital shaving/tripod was in developments, but now a days its not really much of a big deal, pfl is just 1 thing of the eyes, most "chads" have normal pfls. you will look like a uncanny psl edit which does NOT attract women
lol I guess you haven't read through this whole thread or are aware of the criticisms about my results, but the biggest criticism was my eyes are too far apart for my pfl now which I agree is the biggest con.

• +1
Reactions: WBC323, yue and mvp2v1
lol I guess you haven't read through this whole thread or are aware of the criticisms about my results, but the biggest criticism was my eyes are too far apart for my pfl now which I agree is the biggest con.
ive read it, ive read it a few times. your biggest con being pfl is stupid, you dont need otf you needed obo

also about limb lengthening how is your sitting props & normal standing props? can i see b/a for that

im 6'4 hoping to get around 6'5, 6'6 but dont want to fuck up my body props

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
ive read it, ive read it a few times. your biggest con being pfl is stupid, you dont need otf you needed obo

also about limb lengthening how is your sitting props & normal standing props? can i see b/a for that

my sitting height is like 95 cm which is proportional enough, my wingspan is like 174 cm for like a -12.5 cm ape index which is pretty shit. that said nba players have like +20 cm ape indexes, which maybe more normal sure but is still objectively further from their height.

There's 0 risk of u looking disproportional gaining 2 inches. I can send u some pics if u promise not to share.

• +1
Reactions: WBC323
my sitting height is like 95 cm which is proportional enough, my wingspan is like 174 cm for like a -12.5 cm ape index which is pretty shit. that said nba players have like +20 cm ape indexes, which maybe more normal sure but is still objectively further from their height.

There's 0 risk of u looking disproportional gaining 2 inches. I can send u some pics if u promise not to share.
yeah if you can, can i also send you pics to rate my base for surgical stuff etc (also if you dont share)

chill tf out. 6’3 barefeet is ideal male height. getting LL at 6’4 is beyond retarded.

• +1
Reactions: tren_31
im trying to cope being a high ltn :(
it’s literally a retarded decision. you’re veering off the ideal wilingly and spending money and going through pain aswell. are you alright? if you’re 5’2 and you reach 5’6 with LL that’s amazing (from over to slightly over) 5’6 to 5’10 is amazing (from slightly over to normal height) 5’10 to 6’2 is also amazing because it becomes a halo. going from 6’4 to 6’6 while spending ridiculous money, going through ridiculous pain and maybe permanent damage is beyond retarded. if you weren’t joking you need help seriously.

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, k99, yue and 1 other person
Yes this is pretty accurate. I didn't get clavicle lengthening though, just deltoid implants, but they are pretty legit.

As for a little update. I did manage to lengthen my eyes a bit. It wasn't a real tripod, rather osteotomies on medial and lateral ends. lateral end really isn't doable if your canthi are already close to the ends of your eyeballs, so I had a gap between eyeball and orbit I was later able to close. @RealSurgerymax says you'd have to push your eyeballs forwards to reveal more eyeball but no doc in the US would really agree to that. The bill from hospital was 480k but my doc helped dispute it and we got it down to 1k after much screaming.

I replaced skull/jaw implants and look much more natural now. I'm doing final touches now and have a slight complication that insurance will cover. I don't know if box osteotomy was really worth it since it shortened medial canthi but it did give some more pct (which no cantho really did), higher cheekbones, less caveman looking face. Anyways ya I look better than last pics I shared, you'd be hard-pressed to find any "ltns" that look as good as me, so don't believe the misinformation.

Not everything was a homerun for me and there were some botches but I cleaned up some of the issues and kept some of the benefits. I was getting too many messages/requests and shit but I'll return in a couple months with truly final results.
Hey, man, thanks for the update. Glad to see you're still here.

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, Yerico7, mrriceguyreturn and 1 other person
That's the problem with ESR is it doesn't take pfl into account.

That's the problem with ESR is it doesn't take pfl into account.
can u pm me? i got some questions for u

I have the opposite problem i have low ipd and wide pfl and it looks so fucking ridiculous

Maybe I should be a good candidate for Steinbacher obo.

I estimate I have, ya. Each LL about 100k, like 3-4 lower eyelid/hunter-eye attempts totalling 100k, rhino, jaw and chin implants (later replaced by wraparound), temporal and forehead implants (the latter of which will be removed and replaced with the big skull implant), deltoid-widening implants, HT, numerous lip reductions and facial fat removal attempts, experimentation with filler when I was less "established" (my parents helped me with my first 200k of surgeries I'd say).

I started looks-maxxing at 23.5, and will finish around my 32nd birthday within 2 months. I am now at least HTN if not chad-lite, at 6 inches taller than my original self. I probably have left out a bunch of other shit I did. It's been a crazy ride that started back in the days of PUAhate, which mostly confirmed all my suspicions about face+height+frame blackpill.
Jesus christ, how tf did you land a high paying job as a 3.5psl dude who is 5'7"? What do you do to earn that much?

• +1
Reactions: k99 and NZb6Air
Dr. Derek Steinbacher still make OBO at the price of 55k?

inherited, he's most likely capping
It depends what “high paying is” I’ve seen some dudes that look like a joke but are Jewish try hard that’s can get good jobs. You need to just put in the work.

It depends what “high paying is” I’ve seen some dudes that look like a joke but are Jewish try hard that’s can get good jobs. You need to just put in the work.
nah there's no hard work, it's always inherited or looks or spawning in disneyland first world and heritage encompasses all sorts of capital not just financial, the jewish strength comes from social capital i.e. nepotism, tribal favoritism, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd
nah there's no hard work, it's always inherited or looks or spawning in disneyland first world and heritage encompasses all sorts of capital not just financial, the jewish strength comes from social capital i.e. nepotism, tribal favoritism, etc.
Alright bro enjoy rotting.

you're obviously not a 3rd worlder if u believe in hardwork = money :bluepill:
Hard work will get me educated and some money for sure. Knowledge will lead to that in general. Even with the existence of :blackpill:
And the pill you’re looking for is :redpill: to describe hard work that will put you above others. Combine that with :blackpill: and you get the best result.

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd
Hard work will get me educated and some money for sure. Knowledge will lead to that in general. Even with the existence of :blackpill:
And the pill you’re looking for is :redpill: to describe hard work that will put you above others. Combine that with :blackpill: and you get the best result.
Only in Norway not in Angola

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
Hello, I am an OG from puahate, and certainly the most surgically experienced person in PSL history. I will make threads in the future about other topics, but here I want to answer questions about the OBO I had.

I went from 65.5 mm IPD (on a 154 mm bizygo face) to a 72 mm IPD. I've attached a picture of my surgical plan. I also had my left eye raised relative to the right for symmetry, and my "boxes" rotated so that my cheekbones would be higher on a framework level, not just augmenting with implants, though I did have permanent filler in the area already, as well as infraorbital implants from Taban years ago (he sucks, actually worse than Douglas/Massry and Eppley, had cantho or lower lid retraction surgeries by all of them).

I was hoping the rotation would lead to more PCT but ultimately the canthal ligaments and whatnot resettle at their previous elevation. My canthos were not performed that great, but I did tons of research and got a follow-up drill-hole cantho with lower lid fat grafting by Eppley, and he gave me better results than any oculoplastic I tried previously (including 2 attempts by Taban).

My doc was Derek Steinbacher. I messaged a bunch of craniofacial/plastic combined specialty surgeons as found by google searching ("craniofacial plastic") and he was the one to respond.

Recovery was gnarly, not too painful, but I was functionally swollen blind the first few days. Months to regain eyebrow movement and general facial sensitivity. The right side of my upper lip extending upwards to encompass the buccal region is still experiencing numbness/parasthesia, but it's whatever. Overall I'm pretty happy with how it went. Attached a pic of my pre-surgical plan.

I'm sure this will attract a lot of interest, but I am quite busy so please don't dm me much, I'll answer various q's here. I'm not gonna show before/afters because I want to protect my identity.

Edit: May as well just use this thread to answer any questions about any surgeries at this point. I might make threads more specific to certain things (eye shape, LL, facial de-bloating, etc.) in the future.
Yo, I'm really curious to see results... are you able to PM me?

• +1
Reactions: Born2BeLit
300k for what exactly did ur dating life improve? was this worth it

Yes that's what i meant, if you're 🇺🇸, you're a volcel. A sign holder in murica can financially outscale a lawyer in Laos
Hey brah if you’re a cuck then that sux. My point is making money isn’t a bad thing only a cuck like you would thinks it’s over. for you the remedy would be to rope but your too much of a bitch to even do that which in itself is against black pill since you’re not chad.

Can we see results ? Anyone ?

I estimate I have, ya. Each LL about 100k, like 3-4 lower eyelid/hunter-eye attempts totalling 100k, rhino, jaw and chin implants (later replaced by wraparound), temporal and forehead implants (the latter of which will be removed and replaced with the big skull implant), deltoid-widening implants, HT, numerous lip reductions and facial fat removal attempts, experimentation with filler when I was less "established" (my parents helped me with my first 200k of surgeries I'd say).

I started looks-maxxing at 23.5, and will finish around my 32nd birthday within 2 months. I am now at least HTN if not chad-lite, at 6 inches taller than my original self. I probably have left out a bunch of other shit I did. It's been a crazy ride that started back in the days of PUAhate, which mostly confirmed all my suspicions about face+height+frame blackpill.
but was it worth it doing all of this? now u are 32 and u have spent more than 500k, are u satisfied ? Dont u think that maybe your life is not that much better after all of the work?

Hello, I am an OG from puahate, and certainly the most surgically experienced person in PSL history. I will make threads in the future about other topics, but here I want to answer questions about the OBO I had.

I went from 65.5 mm IPD (on a 154 mm bizygo face) to a 72 mm IPD. I've attached a picture of my surgical plan. I also had my left eye raised relative to the right for symmetry, and my "boxes" rotated so that my cheekbones would be higher on a framework level, not just augmenting with implants, though I did have permanent filler in the area already, as well as infraorbital implants from Taban years ago (he sucks, actually worse than Douglas/Massry and Eppley, had cantho or lower lid retraction surgeries by all of them).

I was hoping the rotation would lead to more PCT but ultimately the canthal ligaments and whatnot resettle at their previous elevation. My canthos were not performed that great, but I did tons of research and got a follow-up drill-hole cantho with lower lid fat grafting by Eppley, and he gave me better results than any oculoplastic I tried previously (including 2 attempts by Taban).

My doc was Derek Steinbacher. I messaged a bunch of craniofacial/plastic combined specialty surgeons as found by google searching ("craniofacial plastic") and he was the one to respond.

Recovery was gnarly, not too painful, but I was functionally swollen blind the first few days. Months to regain eyebrow movement and general facial sensitivity. The right side of my upper lip extending upwards to encompass the buccal region is still experiencing numbness/parasthesia, but it's whatever. Overall I'm pretty happy with how it went. Attached a pic of my pre-surgical plan.

I'm sure this will attract a lot of interest, but I am quite busy so please don't dm me much, I'll answer various q's here. I'm not gonna show before/afters because I want to protect my identity.

Edit: May as well just use this thread to answer any questions about any surgeries at this point. I might make threads more specific to certain things (eye shape, LL, facial de-bloating, etc.) in the future.
Dm results bro plis

Deltoid implants :lul: just build muscle, cavemen face is good btw

Thank god I have a good eye area w good pfl, spacing + almost no upper eyelid exposure, that will save me atleast 30-50k.

Btw where did you do LL? In Germany you can get 10-12cm for only 60k with one LL

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air