Allah made the women from North Africa the most beautiful inside and outside 😍

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Speaking to a nafri woman can cure depression. They boost my confidence 999x. I'm pretty sure for men they could replace the job of a therapist. The Jews could easily ruin these countries with immigrants and passportbros if they promoted it one way or another.

Screenshot 20240713 180505 1

Screenshot 20240713 180329 1

Screenshot 20240713 181819 1

I didn't know it was possible for women to appreciate a man. It's complete black hole in the blackpill theory. What's more. They do the chasing sometimes. It's completely changed my perspective. The godforsaken West has ruined women. Speaking to these women feels like speaking to an alien from another planet.

But I know it's never going to work. They can't speak English and geomaxxing is a meme unless you're so desperate you want to marry someone who you can barely speak with and they expect to be betabuxxed - after all they are uneducated, unemployed virgins. The ones who it makes sense to geomax with, they're no different to western whores. Either way I'm fucked! It's over.

But goddamn I'm missing out. Wish I had learnt French or Arabic in the past. I can't take this level of overness I'm experiencing.

@emeraldglass @JohnBaza @Corleone @wsada @MaghrebGator

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, LooksThinker, WeiWei and 22 others
Poor bastard he doesn't know what is ahead of him

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: STAMPEDE, PsychoDsk, MA_ascender and 22 others
Speaking to a nafri woman can cure depression. They boost my confidence 999x. I'm pretty sure for men they could replace the job of a therapist. The Jews could easily ruin these countries with immigrants and passportbros if they promoted it one way or another.

View attachment 3028494
View attachment 3028493
View attachment 3028500

I didn't know it was possible for women to appreciate a man. It's complete black hole in the blackpill theory. What's more. They do the chasing sometimes. It's completely changed my perspective. The godforsaken West has ruined women. Speaking to these women feels like speaking to an alien from another planet.

But I know it's never going to work. They can't speak English and geomaxxing is a meme unless you're so desperate you want to marry someone who you can barely speak with and they expect to be betabuxxed - after all they are uneducated, unemployed virgins. The ones who it makes sense to geomax with, they're no different to western whores. Either way I'm fucked! It's over.

But goddamn I'm missing out. Wish I had learnt French or Arabic in the past. I can't take this level of overness I'm experiencing.

I will rape Marroc pussy
Because I hate marrocs
They pull knifes and try to steal

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, bloomercel, beefliverontop and 3 others
Bro sent Tom & Jerry to flirt (that works)

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: silencio, MA_ascender, bloomercel and 5 others
convert them to shia islam

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yahya, bloomercel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 7 others

View attachment 3028494
View attachment 3028493
View attachment 3028500

A half Egyptian half Portuguese girl ruined my social life 👽
Ah and her mother (Portuguese) was born and raised in France and she speaks french so now I have beef with all 3 unfortunately

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns and SecularIslamist
Legit the most attractive race of women in the world on average.

Learn Berber and u will impress them even more lol

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Htobrother, optimisticzoomer and thorns
Legit the most attractive race of women in the world on average.

Learn Berber and u will impress them even more lol
Forget about languages he just needs to go around waving a fancy looking passport

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, borntosuffer, lemonnz and 4 others
I hate racemixing, when females do it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, rand anon, Gengar and 3 others
I hate racemixing.
Me too. But I believe there are some exceptional people (me :forcedsmile:) who deserve to racemix.

Just like in the past you had emporers, sultans and kings do the same thing (Alexander the Great, Genghis, Ottomans etc). These have now been replaced western born deathnics (me :forcedsmile:).

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, rand anon, thorns and 2 others
Me too. But I believe there are some exceptional people (me :forcedsmile:) who deserve to racemix.

Just like in the past you had emporers, sultans and kings do the same thing (Alexander the Great, Genghis, Ottomans etc). These have now been replaced western born deathnics (me :forcedsmile:).
Aight, at least you are Muslim.

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bloomercel, optimisticzoomer, rand anon and 5 others

View attachment 3028494
View attachment 3028493
View attachment 3028500

Lucky bastard only women who talked to me like this was an Ethiopian and one Egyptian MTB 😔

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
I only know the Egyptian dialect of arabic to most other Arabic speaking mena foids I'll sound like I'm speaking gibberish

• So Sad
Lucky bastard only women who talked to me like this was an Ethiopian and one Egyptian MTB 😔
I only know the Egyptian dialect of arabic to most other Arabic speaking mena foids I'll sound like I'm speaking gibberish
They're talking but it means jack shit because the quality is so bad. It's not gonna work fr. If you speak Arabic you have a way bigger advantage than me. Go for the Egyptian. I geofrauded to Egypt and got fuck all. Better with Saudi but still shite. Gulf countries got people who can speak English better over there though.

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Sub5kang
The godforsaken West has ruined women. Speaking to these women feels like speaking to an alien from another planet.
?? Dude you are the one speaking to multiple womans in a dating app

Dont say "allah" ,you degenerate ass fuck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Htobrother, ChiraqJihad, liberiangrimreaper and 2 others
?? Dude you are the one speaking to multiple womans in a dating app

Dont say "allah" ,you degenerate ass fuck
It's a marriage app for purpose of marriage, there's nothing wrong with that. Now stfu.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Htobrother, liberiangrimreaper, Diarrhoea and 1 other person
They're talking but it means jack shit because the quality is so bad. It's not gonna work fr. If you speak Arabic you have a way bigger advantage than me. Go for the Egyptian. I geofrauded to Egypt and got fuck all. Better with Saudi but still shite. Gulf countries got people who can speak English better over there though.
I already live in Egypt lmao been here and have only had 2 maybe 3 interactions in the past 7 years brootal but take into consideration that I'm 16 turning 17 if age has an effect, moved here at 10
Also the girls that I'm talking about are all from school besides one if that matters

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
I already live in Egypt lmao been here and have only had 2 maybe 3 interactions in the past 7 years brootal but take into consideration that I'm 16 turning 17 if age has an effect, moved here at 10
Also the girls that I'm talking about are all from school besides one if that matters
If you're a curry real life mogs these online bullshit especially OLD.

• +1
  • So Sad
If you're a curry real life mogs these online bullshit especially OLD.
Ngl I haven't seen a single south Asian since moving here in 2017
All Kazakh, Chinese, native Egyptians, Sudanese, Somalia, Lebanese, Libyans, Syrians and the occasional Kuwaiti and emirati

• +1
  • So Sad
Ngl I haven't seen a single south Asian since moving here in 2017
All Kazakh, Chinese, native Egyptians, Sudanese, Somalia, Lebanese, Libyans, Syrians and the occasional Kuwaiti and emirati
That's good. Having no existence is better than having a negative existence in the minds of people.

This is probably why nafris hate curries less than gulf Arabs who see curries as slave bricklayers.

• +1
  • So Sad
Some of the most extreme examples of birdcel foids I've ever seen were North African
Since mild-birdceldom is pretty much their default pheno, they dont look like they've lost much of their max potential by being extreme birdcels, whereas extreme birdcel white foids are easy to take pity on because of how far away they are from the angel skulled antefaced white foid ideal.
I have to admit the thought of watching an extreme birdcel nafri foid sucking on my dick is amusing because of how the mechanics of their chin might look while they're gasping for air through their terrible airways while sucking my dick.
I also felt the urge to banderas internally once when I seen a couple of giga makeup frauded nafri birdcels taking selfies of themselves on a plane as if they were "bad bitches" with something to show off.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aero, WatermelonLover, thorns and 1 other person
It's a marriage app for purpose of marriage, there's nothing wrong with that. Now stfu.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ah yes nice excuse

You are a fucking fake muslim , a little degenerate pig

Inshallah allah will send you to hell you pig , western muslim

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar and thorns
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ah yes nice excuse

You are a fucking fake muslim , a little degenerate pig

Inshallah allah will send you to hell you pig , western muslim
Are you even Muslim or just an angry sandcel?

• So Sad
Mashallah, do they like black guys?

• So Sad
Is that hinge? How are you sending pics on hinge. You can’t do that?

• So Sad
Black SMV is non-existent North Africa.

It’s possibly the most racist place against black people on the planet.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Htobrother, Whatever, butterworld and 1 other person
That's good. Having no existence is better than having a negative existence in the minds of people.

This is probably why nafris hate curries less than gulf Arabs who see curries as slave bricklayers.
Sudanese have an insanely awful rep here if you understood Arabic Egyptian tiktoks about Sudanese people are brutal

• So Sad
As long as you're mulatto/ lightskinned but you might have a shot as a darkskin if they've got BBC fetish

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: butterworld and thorns
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: butterworld and thorns

View attachment 3028494
View attachment 3028493
View attachment 3028500

North Africa? No way. North Korea maybe.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar and thorns

cope af, so many egyptian and moroccan whores that love black dudes lmfao they're legit one of the biggest whores for black guys including other poor arab places like syria and iraq

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang

Nah black smv definitely exists, my 75% Somali 25% Yemeni friend who's 5'7 and moved from England slays here in cairo

Is that that one muzzy dating app you ramble about all the time. I'll join it to evangelize :chad:

Nah black smv definitely exists, my 75% Somali 25% Yemeni friend who's 5'7 and moved from England slays here in cairo

Egypt isn't north africa culturally. Has more in common with the Middle East tbh.

Tunisia for example is giga-racist against blacks due to migrant failo.

Egypt isn't north africa culturally. Has more in common with the Middle East tbh.

Tunisia for example is giga-racist against blacks due to migrant failo.
🤷‍♂️ Idk about the rest of nafri tbh just Egypt and based on anecdotal evidence most people can find success here unless you're fat as fuck or subhuman

🤷‍♂️ Idk about the rest of nafri tbh just Egypt and based on anecdotal evidence most people can find success here unless you're fat as fuck or subhuman
Anyone can find success in poor countries running western passport halo jfc.

The question is whether a black guy without western passport halo will have much success. The answer to that is obviously no.

If your Somali friend was an immigrant to Egypt from Somalia instead of rom the UK the chance of him getting anything would be very low unless he was rich. Look at that 1% approval rating in Libya of dating black people smh.

Is that that one muzzy dating app you ramble about all the time. I'll join it to evangelize :chad:
It's impossible mode. I had to pay three digits this month to get normal results I would get on Tinder.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and i_love_roosters
Anyone can find success in poor countries running western passport halo jfc.

The question is whether a black guy without western passport halo will have much success. The answer to that is obviously no.

If your Somali friend was an immigrant to Egypt from Somalia instead of rom the UK the chance of him getting anything would be very low unless he was rich. Look at that 1% approval rating in Libya of dating black people smh.

View attachment 3028850
Ur right but that's common sense, I doubt they'd wanna fuck a fob, I'm assuming most people in here already have western passports

don't listen to that self hating coping sand nigger manlet, I've personally seen very good looking highlydimoprhic egyptian, persian, syrian, moroccan, iraqi girls go for niggers. Even some lebanese bitches. North africa isn't as racist since they're practically coons themselves, the copers saying otherwise are lil pussy nafris that wished they were white.

• +1
don't listen to that self hating coping sand nigger manlet, I've personally seen very good looking highlydimoprhic egyptian, persian, syrian, moroccan, iraqi girls go for niggers. Even some lebanese bitches. North africa isn't as racist since they're practically coons themselves, the copers saying otherwise are lil pussy nafris that wished they were white.
Fr it's mostly their men just mad they're getting cucked by BBC making racist posts online like almost every other ethnicity, most women never wanna screw their own people for some reason

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar
the "woman" you are talking to

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, MaghrebGator, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
Fr it's mostly their men just mad they're getting cucked by BBC making racist posts online like almost every other ethnicity, most women never wanna screw their own people for some reason
nah im ngl I don't like niggers either but the proof is pretty clear and obvious. I matched with a tall sexy egyptian then went to her ig and all she was interested was niggers, rappers, etc. I've met egyptian dudes saying "egyptian girls ain't it bro" and I would question like wtf why, some are sexy and curvy but then you find out that yes they're getting cucked by them so they don't want to associate themselves with those girls. Not that that most are doing it but there is a reasonable amount.

• Hmm...
nah im ngl I don't like niggers either but the proof is pretty clear and obvious. I matched with a tall sexy egyptian then went to her ig and all she was interested was niggers, rappers, etc. I've met egyptian dudes saying "egyptian girls ain't it bro" and I would question like wtf why, some are sexy and curvy but then you find out that yes they're getting cucked by them so they don't want to associate themselves with those girls. Not that that most are doing it but there is a reasonable amount.
From my experience Egyptian guys don't get much attention unless they're the cream of the crop htn+ so it's only natural for them to hate their foids :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness

View attachment 3028494
View attachment 3028493
View attachment 3028500

Stop simping so much dude. I live in a country with a lot of Moroccan women and they are toxic as hell.

@MaghrebGator is right.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Htobrother, MaghrebGator and SecularIslamist