Gym is not cope, its a prerequisite

D

Deleted member 24789

Adultmaxxing
I can't take these shitty threads anymore with "lean/gym is cope its all about face" u fuckin shit stop confusing everything

Body is a fucking masculine halo pre-pubertal manlet

stay sub chadlite and skinny in your corner, others will ascend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lethbridge, thecel, flippasav and 17 others
Just don't be fat and gym doesn't even matter

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 32669 and 11 others
Gym doesn't matter if u're CHADLITE

what does not matter is to be a giga muscular man, but having an athletic body is PRIMORDIAL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 24293 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, EggKing, Mewton and 2 others
Jfl at y'all losing yalls hairlines for some shitty muscle.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, yohiku420, Deleted member 26859 and 2 others
I've witnessed men with far better faces than me be completely ignored in favor of me in the same general area.

hard to be noticed if you're build like a bean-pole.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, bradpittshairline, zharupodrugu and 8 others
Jfl at y'all losing yalls hairlines for some shitty muscle.
I don't talk about roids on my thread

if you are destined to lose your hair, you will lose them even with a body of spaghetti

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
I've witnessed men with far better faces than me be completely ignored in favor of me in the same general area.

hard to be noticed if you're build like a bean-pole.
Face body (not being a manlet)

All matters

Skinnyfat twinks with no muscles disgust me as much as fatcels.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, zharupodrugu and Deleted member 24789
exercise can increase testosterone levels, which in turn can increase the formation of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which can shrink hair follicles in genetically susceptible individuals.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: yohiku420, Deleted member 4946, zharupodrugu and 1 other person
exercise can increase testosterone levels, which in turn can increase the formation of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which can shrink hair follicles in genetically susceptible individuals.
So don't be a whore and take finasteride like me

problem solved

I swear even chadlites go for gymmaxing in 2023
Bro I see more oldcels in the gym than younglings. Half of zoomers are too lazy and prefer to stuff their mouths with junk food.

I'm 31 and I have a better body and shape than 99% of boys in their teenage years and 20's. What a fucking shame.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
I can't take these shitty threads anymore with "lean/gym is cope its all about face" u fuckin shit stop confusing everything

Clavicles and height is all that matters
Mogged61

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1

the funny thing is that they say that but they will never facially ascend especia the curries or other deathnic

only a htn+ blacks or white guy can say that gym is cope and face is king but even then it’s pretty laughable

Bro I see more oldcels in the gym than younglings. Half of zoomers are too lazy and prefer to stuff their mouths with junk food.

I'm 31 and I have a better body and shape than 99% of boys in their teenage years and 20's. What a fucking shame.
you are absolutely right man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, N1666 and Marsik
I'll never lift a single weight in my life again keep seething for me

• JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu
Gym doesn't matter if u're CHADLITE

what does not matter is to be a giga muscular man, but having an athletic body is PRIMORDIAL
The thing is it’s never enough lol

we are here to MOG ,because we live in à MOG or be mogged world

having a good body will increase your SMV thinking that women don’t like a good physique is also a cope obviously bluepilled asf, since ACTION>WORLD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 24789
muscle compensates for a shitty frame

stop listening to all that shit ratio bullshit

go build you a fucking man body

No one here has shrimp shoulders, not one
Omw
Mogged57

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, zharupodrugu, gribsufer1 and 2 others
The thing is it’s never enough lol

we are here to MOG ,because we live in à MOG or be mogged world

having a good body will increase your SMV thinking that women don’t like a good physique is also a cope obviously bluepilled asf, since ACTION>WORLD
Yes bro, looksmax don't just stop at the body

Looksmax is to be the best version of yourself => face (surgery leanmaxxing) and body. Not just face

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ceo of cope and KING REIDYZ
the funny thing is that they say that but they will never facially ascend especia the curries or other deathnic

only a htn+ blacks or white guy can say that gym is cope and face is king but even then it’s pretty laughable
Les maghrébins/turcs aussi ont une bonne génétique pour la muscu. C'est les pakpaks et moyen-orientaux qui une génétique de merde.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
for chads which are top 5 %

being skinny below chad level is a looksmin
They are too retarded here, they lack self awareness…

only a chad can afford to be skinny lol, they try to emulate prettyboy physique when most of them here a bloated skinny fat curry abo genetic fags lol

wake up guys and gymmax!!!

• +1
Yes bro, looksmax don't just stop at the body

Looksmax is to be the best version of yourself => face (surgery leanmaxxing) and body. Not just face
looksmaxx should be combined with moneymaxx and statumaxx too

that how you make a TRUE MOGGER.

• +1
for chads which are top 5 %

being skinny below chad level is a looksmin
Not 5% is a chzd nigga not even 1% chad face is 1/10.000 or so

• JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Moggable, Solar and 3 others
looksmaxx should be combined with moneymaxx and statumaxx too

that how you make a TRUE MOGGER.
Fact

Andrew tates maxxing

Money is fking King in this world

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Then show me a "gym ascension" thread/megathread with tons of examples IRL showing this, not just basement dweller's opinions. I post plenty of threads with examples, but funny enough the whole "gym ascension" cope almost never gets any serious/noteworthy threads.

I wanna see REAL EXAMPLES of gym ascending any average guy. No, not a gl guy who decides to workout TOO but AVERAGE, invisible guys. No fake editing, frame editing, angle fraudding, etc. I want to see AND HEAR of average dudes ascending merely just from gym/workout.

It's NOT a prerequisite at all -- it's a cope for majority of malecels these days as it does practically nothing for your real world SMV. Only some few examples might get a HALO from gym but without THE BASE it is indeed beyond coping and bordering mental illness for most.

You can roid and try to go much harder, yeah, but then that's more akin to roidmaxxing which is much better than gymmaxxing anyways. And even then the brutal truth is the average, 4/10 guy roidmaxxing+gymmaxxing still won't do much better than just being a NT/normie-ish IRL.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yohiku420, Deleted member 17244, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
Les maghrébins/turcs aussi ont une bonne génétique pour la muscu. C'est les pakpaks et moyen-orientaux qui une génétique de merde.
Exactement, c’est pour cela que ils cope avec face is king alors que mdr laisse tomber lol

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Being 10-11% bodyfat is everything. But if you are that low bodyfat without any muscle your body looks completely shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and St.TikTokcel
Then show me a "gym ascension" thread/megathread with tons of examples IRL showing this, not just basement dweller's opinions. I post plenty of threads with examples, but funny enough the whole "gym ascension" cope almost never gets any serious/noteworthy threads.

I wanna see REAL EXAMPLES of gym ascending any average guy. No, not a gl guy who decides to workout TOO but AVERAGE, invisible guys. No fake editing, frame editing, angle fraudding, etc. I want to see AND HEAR of average dudes ascending merely just from gym/workout.

It's NOT a prerequisite at all -- it's a cope for majority of malecels these days as it does practically nothing for your real world SMV. Only some few examples might get a HALO from gym but without THE BASE it is indeed beyond coping and bordering mental illness for most.

You can roid and try to go much harder, yeah, but then that's more akin to roidmaxxing which is much better than gymmaxxing anyways. And even then the brutal truth is the average, 4/10 guy roidmaxxing+gymmaxxing still won't do much better than just being a NT/normie-ish IRL.

Normie guy gymmaxxed beardmaxxed looksmaxxed

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20704

Normie guy gymmaxxed beardmaxxed looksmaxxed

Never mentioned his height so it's cope. He has a LTN/medium ugly beta face + doesn't look short. Plus, it's an online experiment with 0 real world results, so it's useless. Does AlphaDestiny slay IRL? Has he ever been seen with a single girl even? Of course not because he's incel.

Also, there's zero evidence it's due to the gym and not just because he has a passable face. You didn't even prove the main point -- that his muscles supposedly "help" him. How so? There's no evidence of that whatsoever, only that a LTN-MTN beta looking guy gets matches.

Any DTF? Any messaging? Did any know he was 5'3"? Did any know he's a coping, former redpill incel dweller who has status now and STILL is incel? Do any know that all of his photos are edited/post-processed before he posts them? Did any know he's LOOKSMAXXED too?

Yeah, I thought so. Run an experiment of him edited to have an average guy's muscle-mass with all else equal and see if he gets less matches. Not that it matters as he's a manlet incel who had his pictures used unknowingly for a useless experiment that proves almost nothing.

Last edited:
Being 10-11% bodyfat is everything. But if you are that low bodyfat without any muscle your body looks completely shit.
What % bf do you think he is?
1b39809359ce4c8d60e274bec08f0fd7.jpg

Exactly

Just like NT it is a prerequisite

“Oh but chad this chad that bro!” Stfu retard

• +1
The older you get, the more important being in shape is. (in shape means ottermode with an extra 5/10lbs of muscle, not roid freak)
remember this. Especially when you will be 25yo +, so many of the Chads turn into fat blobs, so many of the twinks become skinny fat... Meanwhile you can just go to the gym 3 to 4 times a week 1h, not eat like a pig and maintain your ottermode physique

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Acne Victim and VenatorLuparius
The older you get, the more important being in shape is. (in shape means ottermode with an extra 5/10lbs of muscle, not roid freak)
View attachment 2140557remember this. Especially when you will be 25yo +, so many of the Chads turn into fat blobs, so many of the twinks become skinny fat... Meanwhile you can just go to the gym 3 to 4 times a week 1h, not eat like a pig and maintain your ottermode physique
Not everyone lives in the Dysfunctional States of Israel.

Just use outlier theory. Nigga is subhuman in the face. But he has some SMV because of gymcelling.
I'll admit. Gymcelling for self-defence is good provided you have the frame.
Gymcels2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, AspiringMogger and Deleted member 17244
keep coping, another @5.5psl coper with gym and grooming, Dont forget about trimming your eyebrews aswell

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
keep coping, another @5.5psl coper with gym and grooming, Dont forget about trimming your eyebrews aswell
and NT. Most importantly do thumb pulling and mewing.

Shit thread niggy