If you reply to a xangsane thread you’re a bot

not__cel

not__cel

Lasacrko gangs official fondler 🔫🤠😈
It baffles me how he still gets replies its public knowledge he’s an ai, are there fags who get off by replying to him that seems like the only explanation

He makes 10 threads a day and most of them are 13-100 replies long?????

This has gotta be an inside job or something who’s replying to his threads the most in depth response you’ll get from him is ‘squishy squishy pat’ is it his fetish?

It baffles me how he still gets replies its public knowledge he’s an ai, are there fags who get off by replying to him that seems like the only explanation

This has gotta be an inside job or something who’s replying to his threads the most in depth response you’ll get from him is ‘squishy squishy pat’ is it his fetish?
y

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel
y

• WTF
it confuses me to my core there are too many retards like this

:feelsgiga: xangsane made a thread better reply quick this is my only chance at .org fame for .01 milisecond

Actually braindead

Jimmy Fallon Twins GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

pat me

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and not__cel
*PATS @not_cel Aggressively*

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: not__cel and TechnoBoss

Xangsane is an ai still doesnt stop it from being annoying asf, probably master made it to make all of our lives on the forum miserable

• +1
Xangsane is an ai still doesnt stop it from being annoying asf, probably master made it to make all of our lives on the forum miserable
xangsane is a test by the feds to prove if you can be controlled (you reply to his ai content) or you can’t (you don’t reply)