I’m on Accutane 20mg/d & Retin-a 0.05%

Greecgawd

Greecgawd

Humble Chad
And I apply SPF before going out. This is literally the god tier skincare drug combo. Should I even bother washing my face. Watching my diet. Changing my pillow case. Even use cleansers or moisturizers.

I’m asking btw!

Last edited:
Brb no pics

• Hmm...
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Greecgawd
Yes do the other stuff too, have god tier skin that looks photoshopped IRL

• Love it
Reactions: Greecgawd
Yes you should start up a skin care routine as you shouldn't be taking accutane forever and you want to retain optimal skin. Also you should not be using both retin-a and accutane they are the same thing one is just the topical version. Typically what you want to do is run a cycle of accutane and then while coming off of it use retin-a to retain collagen gains and lower possibility of acne coming back. Are you self administering or seeing a dermatologist?

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and Greecgawd
And I apply SPF before going out. This is literally the god tier skincare drug combo. Should I even bother washing my face. Watching my diet. Changing my pillow case. Even use cleansers or moisturizers.

I’m asking btw!

u can use moisterizer if its really dry but i didnt do it i dont think its must at your dosage i wouldnt do it

• +1
Yes you should start up a skin care routine as you shouldn't be taking accutane forever and you want to retain optimal skin. Also you should not be using both retin-a and accutane they are the same thing one is just the topical version. Typically what you want to do is run a cycle of accutane and then while coming off of it use retin-a to retain collagen gains and lower possibility of acne coming back. Are you self administering or seeing a dermatologist?
Well I’m only taking 20mg/d of Isotretinoin so I feel safe applying tretinoin. Fuck dermatologists they are so high inhib. Yes, I forged prescriptions to get both drugs pharma grade, in GTA off course!

Bumppppppppppp

Well I’m only taking 20mg/d of Isotretinoin so I feel safe applying tretinoin. Fuck dermatologists they are so high inhib. Yes, I forged prescriptions to get both drugs pharma grade, in GTA off course!

Low dose is definitely the way to go if you don't have something intense like cystic acne. I still would recommend not using topicals in conjunction as you're much more likely to experience side effects. The point of low dose is to avoid sides. I would be worried about chemical burns. How long have you been on accutane? In my experience on two separate year long low dose cycles it takes around 3 months before the accutane builds up in the liver and your pores start to dry up and shrink. Once that happens skin sensitivity is very real and retin-a over exfoliation may damage your skin. While on accutane I would be avoiding the use of any chemical exfoliants and focus on things for nourishment & hydration. Ceramides & Hyaluronic acid in particular.

• +1
Reactions: Chadologue and Greecgawd
Low dose is definitely the way to go if you don't have something intense like cystic acne. I still would recommend not using topicals in conjunction as you're much more likely to experience side effects. The point of low dose is to avoid sides. I would be worried about chemical burns. How long have you been on accutane? In my experience on two separate year long low dose cycles it takes around 3 months before the accutane builds up in the liver and your pores start to dry up and shrink. Once that happens skin sensitivity is very real and retin-a over exfoliation may damage your skin. While on accutane I would be avoiding the use of any chemical exfoliants and focus on things for nourishment & hydration. Ceramides & Hyaluronic acid in particular.
I’ve started Accutane few weeks ago. My acne is not severe at all. Plan is to complete my four months 20mg/d Accutane cycle along with applying Retin-a 0.05% everyday. After the four months have passed I would hop off Accutane and continue using Retin-a for the rest of my life. Maybe you’re right idk. Question is: when should I stop taking Accutane?

I’ve started Accutane few weeks ago. My acne is not severe at all. Plan is to complete my four months 20mg/d Accutane cycle along with applying Retin-a 0.05% everyday. After the four months have passed I would hop off Accutane and continue using Retin-a for the rest of my life. Maybe you’re right idk. Question is: when should I stop?

Four months isn't long enough to have a significant effect that won't rebound. Basically in laymans terms how accutane works is it accumulates in the liver in massive storage amounts. The goal is for you to accumulate an amount proportional to your body weight so as to have it lingering in your system to change the chemistry of your skins microbiome. A low dosage means a very long cycle. That's why dermatologists typically prescribe a high dosage so they can get you off of it asap. You should buy a years supply in bulk and just take it until it's gone. If you want to be specific there are calculators you can download, like an app, to put in your bodyweight & height and the amount of accutane you're taking so you know how long the cycle needs to be for the necessary accumulation. For me it was a year and 3 months at 20mg/d.

• Love it
  • +1
Four months isn't long enough to have a significant effect that won't rebound. Basically in laymans terms how accutane works is it accumulates in the liver in massive storage amounts. The goal is for you to accumulate an amount proportional to your body weight so as to have it lingering in your system to change the chemistry of your skins microbiome. A low dosage means a very long cycle. That's why dermatologists typically prescribe a high dosage so they can get you off of it asap. You should buy a years supply in bulk and just take it until it's gone. If you want to be specific there are calculators you can download, like an app, to put in your bodyweight & height and the amount of accutane you're taking so you know how long the cycle needs to be for the necessary accumulation. For me it was a year and 3 months at 20mg/d.
Did you have severe acne? Or did you want model tier skin just like me? how has your skin improved? If you don’t mind linking me the app that would be great thx

Did you have severe acne? Or did you want model tier skin just like me? how has your skin improved? If you don’t mind linking me the app that would be great thx

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.purplesalt.jacob&hl=en I used this one I think, I don't have an android anymore to check. Using iphone to fit in with the normies nowdays.

I had mild acne that wouldn't go away no matter what skin care routine or diet I followed. It wasn't severe but my general skin health despite the mild acne was bumpy and uneven due to long term scarring form having acne since childhood. I tried going to a dermatologist and they gave me antibiotics and retin-a all that typical shit. Didn't work, refused to give me accutane so I just did the shit on my own. Accutane nuked it away. I have model tier glowing perfect skin now. Would make same low inhibition decision every time. My skin & hair halo is everything to me.

• Love it
  • +1
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.purplesalt.jacob&hl=en I used this one I think, I don't have an android anymore to check. Using iphone to fit in with the normies nowdays.

I had mild acne that wouldn't go away no matter what skin care routine or diet I followed. It wasn't severe but my general skin health despite the mild acne was bumpy and uneven due to long term scarring form having acne since childhood. I tried going to a dermatologist and they gave me antibiotics and retin-a all that typical shit. Didn't work, refused to give me accutane so I just did the shit on my own. Accutane nuked it away. I have model tier glowing perfect skin now. Would make same low inhibition decision every time. My skin & hair halo is everything to me.
You’re like a reflection of me! You’re like writing down my story jfl. I never thought I would take advice from a user this new but it seems like you know your shit. Can you guide me please. I can get my hands on an endless supply of pharma grade Accutane. What should I do?

• +1
Reactions: cathalo
or maybe stop eating like shit instead of going on some drugs. smh

• JFL
You’re like a reflection of me! You’re like writing down my story jfl. I never thought I would take advice from a user this new but it seems like you know your shit. Can you guide me please. I can get my hands on an endless supply of pharma grade Accutane. What should I do?

Lmao, ye I am an old lookism user. Been a while since I've messed around with forums.

Idk what your question is tho, do you mean like asking me for my skin care routine or smthn? My recommendation is to just take your low dose cycle of accutane for the time required, have a minimal skincare routine. During last month of accutane start using retin-a so skin can start to adjust to it's use and then drop accutane and start using other actives to replace the lost exfoliation. AHA/BHA type stuff.

• +1
Lmao, ye I am an old lookism user. Been a while since I've messed around with forums.

Idk what your question is tho, do you mean like asking me for my skin care routine or smthn? My recommendation is to just take your low dose cycle of accutane for the time required, have a minimal skincare routine. During last month of accutane start using retin-a so skin can start to adjust to it's use and then drop accutane and start using other actives to replace the lost exfoliation. AHA/BHA type stuff.
Yes I need help with dosage!

Yes I need help with dosage!

Dosage of accutane? 20mg is fine, it's what I did. I wouldn't worry about being too specific about time since you can always go back on if you see resurgence of skin problems. It's common for dermatologists to put people on multiple cycles. Since you say your skin is pretty normal as is I imagine a year at 20mg will be fine.

• Love it
Just drink water bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Greecgawd
Dosage of accutane? 20mg is fine, it's what I did. I wouldn't worry about being too specific about time since you can always go back on if you see resurgence of skin problems. It's common for dermatologists to put people on multiple cycles. Since you say your skin is pretty normal as is I imagine a year at 20mg will be fine.
Sounds great! Will do an update thread soon and will make sure to tag you

• +1
Reactions: cathalo
Should I even bother washing my face. Watching my diet. Changing my pillow case. Even use cleansers or moisturizers.
Yes, bro. I'm on 60 & still do this shit.
It's the bare minimum everyone should do this.

• Love it
One thing I just remembered that you might want to know, you should supplement with Vitamin D & B12 as accutane depletes them. Both of these a lot of people are deficit in anyways. I would also recommend biotin to strengthen your hair follicles as accutane effects sebum production on your entire body meaning including your hair, this can cause your hair to dry out & become unhealthy/weak/brittle. Long term on accutane I found I didn't even need to shampoo anymore because my hair just wasn't producing any oils. I started skipping shampoo & using a leave in conditioner as well as biotin and my hair kept nice.

• +1
How’s your hair bro
It's fucking over for my hair as I've said many times, no idea why you are taking that Jewish medication. Plenty of other ways to cure acne.

Hibiclens antibacterial soap will clear your acne up in a week, with no side effects

• +1
well you cant stay on accutane forever

• +1
One thing I just remembered that you might want to know, you should supplement with Vitamin D & B12 as accutane depletes them. Both of these a lot of people are deficit in anyways. I would also recommend biotin to strengthen your hair follicles as accutane effects sebum production on your entire body meaning including your hair, this can cause your hair to dry out & become unhealthy/weak/brittle. Long term on accutane I found I didn't even need to shampoo anymore because my hair just wasn't producing any oils. I started skipping shampoo & using a leave in conditioner as well as biotin and my hair kept nice.
Did you get your accutane from ExpressPCT? Trying to figure out if my accutane from them actually works.

I did this for like two months, and almost went to the hospital jfl

Did you get your accutane from ExpressPCT? Trying to figure out if my accutane from them actually works.

Nah, I got it from an indian pharmaceuticals site. They didn't have it available publicly but I contacted them privately via email & requested it. They were able to get me some actual branded stuff.