Is this an accurate way to measure the 'ES ratio'?

Keep yapping inbred scumbag -
View attachment 1393052
How? Right guy mogs the shitout of you bro lets be honest Nic cage

I don't know why you are withdrawing from your own words, you clearly told me if I workout I can become a 'htn-chadlite', I don't have a screenshot of that cause I deleted my DevNFS5 account.
Bro i dont have a problam whit you i can say that you are low tier normie and you are funny jfl

Bro i dont have a problam whit you i can say that you are low tier normie and you are funny jfl
I don't really care about your opinion anymore.

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
  • JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31, chaddyboi66 and volcelfatcel
What's your point?, I was decent to you all along the conversation and even called you a 'good guy'. You seem to have lost all mental balance
I like you bro you are a good guy too but you are not really a chadlite or something like that you look white thats true but it doesnt matters too much bro just be yourself

• JFL
You are such a lowlife scumbag, no wonder you stooped so low to larp as me on discord
When did I larp as you on discord
What

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Haven
  • So Sad
I don't know why you've started trolling me for no reason.
Ok bro sorry but your threads are fucking cagefuel cant stop caging 200 2

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31, volcelfatcel and chaddyboi66
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and volcelfatcel
Bruh look at you acting like a bitch throwing a tantrum over not being white.

You're like those annoying/neurotic ethnic kids I had to bully in school for their lunch money.

Bro Bhai just shut the fuck up already.
I can show you more examples to destroy your chimp IQ cope, and here's one of them -
View attachment 1392338

Inbred IQ's like you should have never gotten out of your smelling basement in your poverty-ridden hellhole to torment others with your senseless reasoning!!
Won't change the fact that I have a measured interpupillary distance of 66-67 mm and an ES of 0.466. And 'lens-distortion' is a thing you inbred, terrorist ruled jackass!!
Jfl who in the fuck even talks like that?

You legit talk like some goddamn 12 year old kid on call of duty calling niggers nincompoop or poopyhead or some shit cause you're parents make you put a quarter in the swear jar every time you say "fuck".

You literally sound the way this nigger looks bro I'm not even kidding
freaks and geeks nerd GIF
happy nerd GIF
office space i would set the place on fire too if i didnt get my cake GIF by Maudit
office space stapler GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
office space workplace GIF by Tech Noir

But cause I know you're curry probably more like this instead...

Go back to eating curry alone at the middle school lunch table and crying alone on the poop filled curry playground because the big boys bhais didn't let you play with them Faggot. :lul:

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Bruh look at you acting like a bitch throwing a tantrum over not being white.

You're like those annoying/neurotic ethnic kids I had to bully in school for their lunch money.

Bro Bhai just shut the fuck up already.

Jfl who in the fuck even talks like that?

You legit talk like some goddamn 12 year old kid on call of duty calling niggers nincompoop or poopyhead or some shit cause you're parents make you put a quarter in the swear jar every time you say "fuck".

You literally sound the way this nigger looks bro I'm not even kidding
View attachment 1393206
freaks and geeks nerd GIF
happy nerd GIF
office space i would set the place on fire too if i didnt get my cake GIF by Maudit
office space stapler GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
office space workplace GIF by Tech Noir

But cause I know you're curry probably more like this instead...
View attachment 1393207View attachment 1393209View attachment 1393210View attachment 1393211

Go back to eating curry alone at the middle school lunch table and crying alone on the poop filled curry playground because the big boys bhais didn't let you play with them Faggot. :lul:

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

Keep yapping terrorist ruled inbred scumbag, the place you are from is so subhuman that people regularly visit to keep helping you for stuff.
And you colourblind chimp will still be in the same delusion, I clearly told people think I am Spanish/French and even here people say the same -
B71E9BF3 82C3 424F BD0E 1DB3C99FF7CA

You basement dwelling low IQ lowlife imbecile should just marry your first cousin like you subhumans have been doing from years. There are literally two things that you retarded subhumans know -
1. Terrorism
2. Inbreeding
And then you have the audacity to call Indians “Dalit”

Keep yapping terrorist ruled inbred scumbag, the place you are from is so subhuman that people regularly visit to keep helping you for stuff.
You basement dwelling low IQ lowlife imbecile should just marry your first cousin like you subhumans have been doing from years. There are literally two things that you retarded subhumans know -
1. Terrorism
2. Inbreeding
Muh subhumans...
download-jpg.1389478
7a6e4531cd7fd1103bae8ee34c4d8a3e-jpg.1389480
top2-jpg.1389482
17varanasi2-superjumbo-jpg.1389483

Not even the first page:

Only applies to North Pakistan with exceptions for legit moggers @Salludon @Ryan etc. that can pass...

Curryland

Dardistan/Chitral

Jfl u curries bullied her so much for almost being raped [by you people] you even forced her off yt

and turned her into a whore.
Literally.
https://www.youtube .com/watch?v=dwGAIngjt-Y

And you colourblind chimp will still be in the same delusion, I clearly told people think I am Spanish/French and even here people say the same -
Muh im white
chrome_screenshot_1636139423259-png.png
Confirmed by whites
20211015_063517-jpg.1393103

unlike you who struggles to be claimed as "middle-easterner"
Looks like an Indian kid to me
You'll never be white like me cuck
img_20210714_200030-jpg.1236638
Doesn’t look white
1627042503377-jpeg.1237357
1627042539721-jpeg.1237361

Take a guess and tell me which one looks white and which one looks light brown

@volcelfatcel @buckchadley31 @StrangerDanger

And then you have the audacity to call Indians “Dalit”
yes.
करी

T h e Curry E V I S R I O L O G Y
JFL he roped off looksmax after this...
Jfl he made a राक्षस-spawn alt and crawled out of the pits of नरक just to get some more after this...

E V I S R I O L O G Y 2.0: Electric KUTTE KUTTE
Curry we wuzzing

Dalit - दलित
[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]​

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31 and volcelfatcel
Your E.S ratio is low, not that it makes much of a difference. You’d still be below average even with ideal eye spacing