Jeff Seid - New PSL God?

Is he a PSL god?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Samiscool234

Samiscool234

Looksminned autismmaxxer
Jeff Seid, in my opinion, is among the best looking men of all time. I recon he's as good looking, if not more good looking, than the current PSL gods (O'pry, Chico, Jordan Barrett) in terms of facial aesthetics, due to his very strong jaw, sunken cheeks, hunter eyes, low set eyebrows, warrior skull shape, buttchin (a rare genetic mutation that is considered attractive on men), lack of hairline recession, very good facial ratios and mogger harmony. He also is obviously shredded - in fact, he's beyond shredded, his physique is actually godlike. Anyway, I recon he's 7.25 - 7.75 PSL or so, what do you guys think? Here's some pics (note that some of them are candids so there might be a bit of lens distortion/bad lighting in some of them):
Images 26

Images 29

Images 28

Images 30

Images 31

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, jflsnowdzz, User49 and 6 others
he's a case of poor facial harmony despite having good individual features, I can't even pinpoint what it is that makes it look off.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, rand anon, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 6 others
he's a case of poor facial harmony despite having good individual features, I can't even pinpoint what it is that makes it look off.
his face shape isn't chiseled.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Orc
his face shape isn't chiseled.
it might indeed just be his skull shape, it's like the inside of his face doesn't match the contours, like it was slapped on top of a different head.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Samiscool234
it might indeed just be his skull shape, it's like the inside of his face doesn't match the contours, like it was slapped on top of a different head.
yea his face shape lacks angularity and definition. It looks borderline round somehow

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, callisto and Orc
Greycel moment

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, jflsnowdzz, looksmaxmax and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
His face is too short, his nose is too bulbous, his chin is to horizontally wide for his skull, his eyes are vertically and horizontally small etc

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 25667, Deleted member 22886 and 3 others
personally i think his harmony is chico tier.. but even if his harmony isnt amazing, he can still be a psl god. i mean just look at barrett, he has kinda bad harmony and yet hes still very high psl

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, jflsnowdzz, Xangsane and 1 other person
Jeff Seid, in my opinion, is among the best looking men of all time. I recon he's as good looking, if not more good looking, than the current PSL gods (O'pry, Chico, Jordan Barrett) in terms of facial aesthetics, due to his very strong jaw, sunken cheeks, hunter eyes, low set eyebrows, warrior skull shape, buttchin (a rare genetic mutation that is considered attractive on men), lack of hairline recession, very good facial ratios and mogger harmony. He also is obviously shredded - in fact, he's beyond shredded, his physique is actually godlike. Anyway, I recon he's 7.25 - 7.75 PSL or so, what do you guys think? Here's some pics (note that some of them are candids so there might be a bit of lens distortion/bad lighting in some of them):
View attachment 2049463

View attachment 2049464
View attachment 2049465
View attachment 2049469
View attachment 2049471
Mogs Barrett and chico

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samiscool234, Orc and Deleted member 23554
Closeted faggots.Org
retard just because im mirin a handsome dudes facial aesthetics doesnt mean im gay

subhuman iq moment :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Xanaxcel
@seth this your PSL god bro?
1A88C2EB 4035 4466 AFBF 4706C3487532

• JFL
Reactions: Samiscool234 and Deleted member 23554
His face is too short, his nose is too bulbous, his chin is to horizontally wide for his skull, his eyes are vertically and horizontally small etc
false

he needs rhinoplasty

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
With that nose? hell no, breaks his all face and some other features and just normal, he looks good, but not PSL god status

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 25667, gribsufer1 and 2 others
he needs rhinoplasty
his nose looks masculine and complements his other features well imo
getting rhinoplasty would make it look feminine and would ruin his face i recon

With that nose? hell no, breaks his all face and some other features and just normal, he looks good, but not PSL god status
Mogs chico to oblivion and back

• +1
Reactions: Samiscool234, chrisN and 5.5psl
He is good looking but gets brutally brutally mogged by Ian Somerhalder, Henry Cavill , Alain delon ,David gandy , Tom cruise ,bradd pitt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, gribsufer1, Samiscool234 and 1 other person
1BFB5D4D CDAB 4AB2 9730 544D726D7C8A

• +1
Reactions: Samiscool234
View attachment 2049463

View attachment 2049464
View attachment 2049465
View attachment 2049469
View attachment 2049471

he doesnt even come close to King Carlton

Attachments

• DD487657-AD69-42C2-BB0B-5D169E947446.png
    DD487657-AD69-42C2-BB0B-5D169E947446.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • BDBE6FFE-D0DF-4C64-A7D6-72CB976C4DDB.png
    BDBE6FFE-D0DF-4C64-A7D6-72CB976C4DDB.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Samiscool234 and User28823
Lips cuck him

Are you joking? He is Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 23611
In India maybe

retard just because im mirin a handsome dudes facial aesthetics doesnt mean im gay

subhuman iq moment :feelsuhh:
That’s actually exactly what it means

• WTF
Yes. So many aspies don't understand IRL appeal. He's what actual women want. He mogs fags like O'Pry and Barrett to suicide. He's IRL gigachad in appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611 and Samiscool234
Yes. So many aspies don't understand IRL appeal. He's what actual women want. He mogs fags like O'Pry and Barrett to suicide. He's IRL gigachad in appeal.
facts. and even if ur analysing his face from a psl standpoint hes near perfect, so im just gonna consider him a psl god from now on tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611 and johnsmithcel
He is good looking but gets brutally brutally mogged by Ian Somerhalder, Henry Cavill , Alain delon ,David gandy , Tom cruise ,bradd pitt
only person in that list that might mog him is gandy in his prime, the other guys are chad but are def not on his level

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Hes definitely PSL god tier but he isnt as high up as o pry and gandy

• WTF
hes 4.5 psl

• JFL
Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: cmfanel, Tabula Rasa, Esteban1997 and 1 other person
thats called bad lighting buddy.
The video isn’t related to his looks, just him having a bruh moment and showcasing his fighting abilities

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Hes definitely PSL god tier but he isnt as high up as o pry and gandy
i agree, facially hes a little below opry and gandy imo. opry is maybe 7.75 psl and gandy is 7.5-7.75... seid is no higher than 7.5

The video isn’t related to his looks, just him having a bruh moment and showcasing his fighting abilities
o

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
ayo just watched the vid and he has an american accent, despite him saying he was french one time?? da fuck?? :feelswat:

• Woah
i agree, facially hes a little below opry and gandy imo. opry is maybe 7.75 psl and gandy is 7.5-7.75... seid is no higher than 7.5
Hes just 7, his harmony is just a little bit off

• Hmm...
only person in that list that might mog him is gandy in his prime, the other guys are chad but are def not on his level
Nah they all mog him facially except for Cruise. He def mogs guys like O'Pry and Barrett SMV wise

You are the epitome of a greycel

nah he just needs a malegazemaxxed haircut and debloat a little bit. his hair makes it weird.

He doesn’t mog chico and o’pry, maybe barrett

He has a short face and is Slavic

He can't fight

• +1
This is a psl god

Not that babyfaced roided ogre

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16357