Just got a Phenol Peel from derm (strongest chemical peel known and used) (pic included)

MaartenVaanThomm

MaartenVaanThomm

Iron
You can youtube for those scary vids or shorts, how it looks like.
I got it for my deep shit atrophic acne scarring, will see if it was worth it.

I am really hoping for this FACTORY RESET effect, just want to have smooth, tight skin and feel good about myself.

It is performed without any aenesthesia, but it wasn't really painful, just stinging feeling, something like putting your whole face with 97% alcohol after razor shaving. Not comfortable but to be endured with ease.

I was also plugged into the cardio monitor as high concentrated phenol (I got the strongest - 60% concentration) can cause cardiac arythmias. I haven't got any issues during or after the procedure and for now I am 6h after the procedure. My bp during the peel was 126/75 whole time and hr cycling between 75 and 85 beats with 17 rr per minute. Totally normal and healthy cardiorespiratory parameters. I am happy.

The downtime is long - doc said I will be recovering 3 months, but if I will fully recover within 6 months I will be happy. No rush. Just fucking respawn my skin.

Ask me anything.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mvp2v1, Fiqh and Constantin Denis
nice pics faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30843
coming in the next 6 months
whats the recovery process like? and when can you resume your life normally after the peel?

cause rn im on low dose accutane and my doc was considering either laser or face peel + hydroquinone when my acne stops completely for scarring ( i have just a little bit of scarring and hyperpigmentation)

How are your results holding up so far? Thinking of getting this done with Rulan and iirc he charges $7k

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
we’re you shown before and afters? My only worry with it is that it tightens the skin which I fear happens in an unnatural manner making u look like u got a facelift. But I have not seen enough before and afters to knwo for sure (full recovery)

Post results you faggot

Post results please

Results faggot