Modric 169cms(5'6) next to a 188cm (6'2)ronaldo, and another one with 6'1 casemiro and toni kroos

Economical

Economical

Silver
modric-ronaldo-real-madrid-1531051288.jpg
FZ-PGywWYAIf6VI

i expected it to be worse tbh

Ronaldos 6ft he heightfrauds

Ronaldos 6ft he heightfrauds
No he doesn't he's at least 6'1 I've seen him IRL several times (I'm portuguese). With crutches he's 6'2, hence the listing in FIFA.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and AscendingHero
No he doesn't he's at least 6'1 I've seen him IRL several times (I'm portuguese). With crutches he's 6'2, hence the listing in FIFA.
yeah 6'1-6'2 doesnt really make a difference tho

Ronaldo is 6'1, Modric is 5'7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Exactly Rafeal Leao is 6'2-6'3 and look at him here with Ronaldo
FOsK63GWYCYQDJI.jpg
img_920x518$2022_06_08_14_02_55_2004560.jpg
leao-s-picture-with-cristiano-ronaldo-in-riyadh--where-milan-will-play-supercup-s-final-against-inter-milan-on-18th-of-janauary--twitter-acmilan.png

Here's Leao with 6'4-6'5 Zlatan
1192180515.jpg.jpg
zlatan-ibrahimovic-and-rafael-leao-of-ac-milan-salute-the-crowd-at-the-end-of-the-serie-a.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing
celbeheights says 5'6 3/4 so yeah somewhere there
Celebheights is legit. i am 6'1 myself and Ronaldo does not look 6'2, guys near my height i can "visualize" their height based on their photos.

yeah 6'1-6'2 doesnt really make a difference tho
yeah at that point you are good tbh, I don't understand how dudes above 6' feel so bad about getting heightmogged by like 1 inch lmao

once my friend who is 6'2 met another friend of mine who is around 6'4.5 and I could tell his ego dropped to the fucking floor. It was funny as fuck for me because I'm just so used to getting mogged by at least 4 inches

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
yeah at that point you are good tbh, I don't understand how dudes above 6' feel so bad about getting heightmogged by like 1 inch lmao

once my friend who is 6'2 met another friend of mine who is around 6'4.5 and I could tell his ego dropped to the fucking floor. It was funny as fuck for me because I'm just so used to getting mogged by at least 4 inches
i am a 5'7 manlet but i will heightfraud but seeing the difference in real life situations makes me feel a bit better

modric-ronaldo-real-madrid-1531051288.jpg
FZ-PGywWYAIf6VI

i expected it to be worse tbh
yea people on this forum think that a 2 inch heightmog is the end of the world even tho it’s barely noticeable

Celebheights is legit. i am 6'1 myself and Ronaldo does not look 6'2, guys near my height i can "visualize" their height based on their photos.
i wish i was as autistic as u

• +1
Reactions: omarthegoat195
i am a 5'7 manlet but i will heightfraud but seeing the difference in real life situations makes me feel a bit better
I think when your height is at least 90th percentile for women in your country you should be good.

I think when your height is at least 90th percentile for women in your country you should be good.
yeah i live in spain and for sure not 6ft but it is not uncommon

Ronaldo is 185 cm, no more