My MTB sister now using dating apps. Asked her to show me her matches (all matched from her uni town); all MTNs but she told me she doesn't like them

Chads and chadlites must be SOOO easy as just an average foid. I remember I was "experimenting" with my own pics on tinder a few weeks ago and I started putting myself everywhere around the world, US. Germany. France. UK. And even Delhi India for shits and giggles.

I literally got no likes except for a tranny in the same city as me, a htb 19 jb from Germany, and a htb from India. Just to fuck around i also put on woman AND MEN in my searches.😂

I shit you fucking not, within literally 5 FUCKING MINUTES, I GOT 15 LIKES AND MATCHES FROM A BUNCH OF LIGHTSKIN HTN-CHADPREETS IN DELHI. LMFAO 😂😂😂
Damn really bro? You actually mog me hard looks wise too so seeing this kind of result from you surprises me considering I got similar results.

A while back in December I uploaded some typical basement PSL autistic pics of myself to Tinder and got matched with some 3/10 freakshow subhuman foid from Kuala Lumpur who would have been incel if she was male, a medium-tier becky brown girl from Toronto and some mid-tier becky or something from Tokyo:feelskek::feelskek:

Did my little test in those 3 places with no boosts and I only swiped for like a couple of girls jfl. Did you use a boost? How long did you swipe for? Your ELO and algorithm stuff is also relevant here I read.

It's brutal for me bro but it was massive lifefuel because Now I just have to work hard to improve:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:(y)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Damn really bro? You actually mog me hard looks wise too so seeing this kind of result from you surprises me considering I got similar results.

A while back in December I uploaded some typical basement PSL autistic pics of myself to Tinder and got matched with some 3/10 freakshow subhuman foid from Kuala Lumpur who would have been incel if she was male, a medium-tier becky brown girl from Toronto and some low tier becky or something from Tokyo:feelskek::feelskek:

Did my little test in those 3 places with no boosts and I only swiped for like a couple of girls jfl. Did you use a boost? How long did you swipe for? Your ELO and algorithm stuff is also relevant here I read.

It's brutal for me bro but it was massive lifefuel:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:(y)
Here is a guy:

Here are his typical matches (only 3 were HTBs):

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: geezcel, mulattomaxxer, AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others
LMAO jesus christ was it really that bad? He isn't even ugly too god damn
What do you rate him?
Yes it was very bad. 200 matches, 95% MTB or below. No woman was above a low tier HTB.
As a result, he's now a PSL Saint.

• So Sad
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
What do you rate him?
Yes it was very bad. 200 matches, 95% MTB or below. No woman was above a low tier HTB.
As a result, he's now a PSL Saint.
200 matches in a span of how much time? How many likes did he get? And did you swipe on the girls every day or something?

He's like a 6.-6.5/10

• +1
200 matches in a span of how much time? How many likes did he get? And did you swipe on the girls every day or something?

He's like a 6.-6.5/10
Span of 3 weeks. And yes I did.
Couldn't tell how many likes he got.

So in other words, a HTN?

Span of 3 weeks. And yes I did.
Couldn't tell how many likes he got.

So in other words, a HTN?
Oh I see so you swiped right and left on girls until you ran out of your daliy swipes, every day, for 3 whole weeks. Very interesting and good to know(y)

Yeah it seems like he's a high-tier normie. You mog him. What's his name btw, out of curiosity? Also, what do you think he is out of 10? Do you agree that he's a a high-tier normie:unsure:

• +1
Oh I see so you swiped right and left on girls until you ran out of your daliy swipes, every day, for 3 whole weeks. Very interesting and good to know(y)

Yeah it seems like he's a high-tier normie. You mog him. What's his name btw, out of curiosity? Also, what do you think he is out of 10? Do you agree that he's a a high-tier normie:unsure:
Yup.

We don't know what he's called at all; he isn't a famous person.

6.5 - 7/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Women should not have rights

Yes women should not have rights
Also nothing is more cucked then having aside from having a daughter

We need to do a sisters mogs battle

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763 and Xangsane
Ask your sister to date saint Gonzalo

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17763, LooksOrDeath, Xangsane and 1 other person
curly hair and beach girl are pretty fine tho
Another user here is putting him in atlanta
Better quality matches there and a lot more likes within a few minutes but still mtb on average

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
OP, are u incel?

• JFL
HTN face is what womens view as average.

So HTN face + body halo or talk gives you a chance. But still not attractive like legit chadlite face

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Xangsane and currylightskin
What Muslim country were your parents from @Xangsane?You are white and your sister seems like she turned out to be the average western girl

This happens to a lot of the Muslims moving to west,as expected

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister and Xangsane
Its over for you

• JFL
While she is a pink-haired MTB university student herself. She's home for the Easter break before going back to uni. Our parents don't know she's on apps JFL.

She showed me three matches; one MTN with a ripped body, one 6'3 LTN and one nerdy/soy MTN programmer.

She said she matched with them but not really interested in them and wants "cuter guys" in her own words.

It truly is over for MTNs with body halo.

@Br0sk1
Pm pics (unfrauded) :feelshah:

• +1
What Muslim country were your parents from @Xangsane?You are white and your sister seems like she turned out to be the average western girl

This happens to a lot of the Muslims moving to west,as expected
Lebanon with lebanese and syrian descent

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 16530
Pm me pics as well

• +1

So HTN face + body halo or talk gives you a chance. But still not attractive like legit chadlite face
See this
Here is a guy:
View attachment 1624789

View attachment 1624790
@Telemachus is doing an experiment on him in Atlanta to see if he's a locationcel; he's getting swamped in likes but unfortunately all of his matches have been beckies so far.

While she is a pink-haired MTB university student herself. She's home for the Easter break before going back to uni. Our parents don't know she's on apps JFL.

She showed me three matches; one MTN with a ripped body, one 6'3 LTN and one nerdy/soy MTN programmer. Ki

She said she matched with them but not really interested in them and wants "cuter guys" in her own words.

@Br0sk1
A HTN with a body halo on the other hand is primed to rail your sister

Horrible thought glad I don't have a sister

• +1
A HTN with a body halo on the other hand is primed to rail your sister

Horrible thought glad I don't have a sister
See this

@Telemachus is doing an experiment on him in Atlanta to see if he's a locationcel; he's getting swamped in likes but unfortunately all of his matches have been beckies so far.
Here is a guy:
View attachment 1624789

View attachment 1624790

Also no one would tell their parents about tinder hookups irrespective of culture

• +1
Also no one would tell their parents about tinder hookups irrespective of culture
Curry and sand parents find out
Hence honour killings

It's worse for foids though

Curry and sand parents find out
Hence honour killings

It's worse for foids though
Lmao
- when I was dating my ex I told my rents she was from tinder and who she was

• Woah

In the uk, I'd say you need to be at the low end of chadlite, 6 ft and 12 % bf to be seen as decent.

In the uk, I'd say you need to be at the low end of chadlite, 6 ft and 12 % bf to be seen as decent.
I’m the latter two but MTN

Can your sister rate me?

She showed me three matches; one MTN with a ripped body, one 6'3 LTN and one nerdy/soy MTN programmer.

@Br0sk1
send pics

• +1
send match pics?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back