My profile VS the profile I wish I had [MORPH]

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken

Two main things: glabella and some more frontal chin projection are the things changed in the morph.. Mainly my flat glabella, which is strange since I actually have projected orbitals, it gives my profile a very uncanny look since nose transitions almost without bump into my forehead. Better chin projection would be a nice cherry on top. The glabella bit is not very noticeable irl due to projected orbitals helping every angle wich is not an absolute pure profile but yet.

by the way do I have enough forward growth?

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 3202
nice side profile my dude

yeah i think the chin projection fits nicely, but the glabella isn't of any pressing concern

normies only care about JAWLINE

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 1751
Brow ridge implant and genio?

get rid of that gay long hair dude

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2227, Ethnicope and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Brow ridge implant and genio?
im very very afraid of botched surgeries. Althought not chad, im happy with my face development from 20 to 30 years old and im afraid going for surgery could end in a "killing the golden eggs hen" story because of being "greedy" if it doesnt turn out good.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 1751
im very very afraid of botched surgeries. Althought not chad, im happy with my face development from 20 to 30 years old and im afraid going for surgery could end in a "killing the golden eggs hen" story because of being "greedy" if it doesnt turn out good.
Very much agree. As far as surgery goes, I would never get things implanted under my skin. That's just asking for issues down the road.

Yeah the chin put you up so many points

View attachment 237008

Two main things: glabella and some more frontal chin projection are the things changed in the morph.. Mainly my flat glabella, which is strange since I actually have projected orbitals, it gives my profile a very uncanny look since nose transitions almost without bump into my forehead. Better chin projection would be a nice cherry on top. The glabella bit is not very noticeable irl due to projected orbitals helping every angle wich is not an absolute pure profile but yet.

you need to cut your hair shorter bro

One of best profiles I’ve seen here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Yk you can just take out an implant if you dont like the result right? Anyhow you said what you wanted i merely suggested a means of getting it.

One of best profiles I’ve seen here
you mean pre or post morph?
Yk you can just take out an implant if you dont like the result right? Anyhow you said what you wanted i merely suggested a means of getting it.
i did some soft things: weight loss and botox injections to reduce masseters a bit but im afraid of the "big" things since seeing so many guys who end up looking uncanmy or qorse (and i dont mean bondagoff tier people I mean ratios ruined by a few mm)

you mean pre or post morph?
morph is better but in motion it wouldn’t even be noticeable your profile is very robust I wouldn’t stress about it at all

Chin is better, but I dont think browridge is any better

You mewed from 20 to 30?

@diggbicc
no

Last edited:
mirin facial bf, what did you do to debloat?

View attachment 237008

I feel gay for saying this but, I wish I looked like you.

Maybe the chin would look better if you morphed your maxilla a bit more forward @Zyros