My surgery with Defrancq: Custom PEEK Jaw/chin wrap + Special Genioplasty

As always wishing you the best of luck brother, looking forward to some transformation pics a couple months from now when the swelling is gone and you’re all healed up.
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼💯💯💯💯❤️ Brother
-Let’s see if things work out this time 🤝

ahhh that would make more sense. in any case, still sounds like a dramatic change!
I agree. I thought I was recessed as fuck, and I'm not getting anywhere near this much forward movement.

• +1
Reactions: AllBrainsNeedednow
@Adrenochrome Glad to hear things seem to be looking cautiously optimistic at this point. I just had a quick question for you regarding your cheek implants -- did Dr. Y design those by himself, or did you give him input along the way? In other words, did you tell him that you wanted around 6 mm of projection, or did he come up with that amount of projection on his own?

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
are you having sliding genio?
Most likely. I've spoken to three surgeons so far.

The first recommended genio or wraparound. The second recommended genio, and no jaw modification as he thought my jaw was fine. The third recommended genio + custom jaw implants + implant material in between the chin and jaw angle to create a smooth transition.

I'm currently leaning towards the third. But, I want to setup a consultation with Defrancq before I make my final choice.

@Adrenochrome In other words, did you tell him that you wanted around 6 mm of projection, or did he come up with that amount of projection on his own?
High IQ question!
And I mostly see on Dr. Y and that jew Epply costume implants cases 6mm lateral projection and 3mm frontal projection for the cheeks

High IQ question!
And I mostly see on Dr. Y and that jew Epply costume implants cases 6mm lateral projection and 3mm frontal projection for the cheeks
Is Eppley a jew?

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_
any updates @Adrenochrome ?

• +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome
RIP @Adrenochrome he was a good man, a funny man, a gentle beast with quite impressive roasting abilities.
You’ve not the financials, nor IQ required to be in this thread; you third world piece of garbage -bin yourself 🗑

Lot’s of assuming going on here (working etc...) haha ( :

Reputation to post count checks out: literally a useless faggot.

@Linoob -don’t even bother replying to this Down syndrome (comprehension is WAY above it).

From Subhuman 2 Gutter Rat
Fix that twisted gypsy nose too after you’ve robbed more decent citizens -fucking undesirable - JFL at your basic life, you broke bitch ( :

^^ this is why looksmaxxers are divided -pointing that blade at your brother.
Rest in peace brother looks like that silicone got the better of you :cry:

• JFL
Reactions: CristianT and Adrenochrome

........ MY BROTHERS.......

......I......

....AM....

...HOME...

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

RIP @Adrenochrome he was a good man, a funny man, a gentle beast with quite impressive roasting abilities.

Rest in peace brother looks like that silicone got the better of you :cry:

haha chillllllllll and you forgot artist my guy ( :

*Also, PEEK my brother - no sili aye

Will write a report/review in a bit, be patient sicarios 🙏🏼 🩸🤵🏻🤵🏼🤵🏽🩸 🙏🏼 for sure it was BRUTAL but much easier with my boys!!!!!!!
Will shout out the cartel in the write up.

☮️

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: anti caking agents, Brandon10, highT and 9 others

......I......

....AM....

...HOME...

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Will write a report/review in a bit, be patient sicarios 🙏🏼 🩸🤵🏻🤵🏼🤵🏽🩸 🙏🏼 for sure it was BRUTAL but much easier with my boys!!!!!!!

Damn I remember how worried you were about your infection man. Great comeback(y)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: anti caking agents, nastynas and Adrenochrome

......I......

....AM....

...HOME...

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Glad to hear things worked out. I have a consultation booked with Defrancq early next month (the soonest I could get). I'm also considering genio + some form of jawline enhancement + cheek implants. It would be interesting to hear from a genuine looksmaxer as the before/ after pictures on his website look fairly unremarkable.

• +1

......I......

....AM....

...HOME...

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Im waiting for the full story like im waiting for my salary.

• Love it
Bro that's so good to hear. Fucking stoked for you man.

• Love it
I've had pretty shitty couple of days but hearing that you've made it through has really brightened my mood!!

Congrats man, I'm super stoked for you <3

• Love it
Congrats

• Love it
As I've been following the thread since the day of your first post, I'm really happy for you. After all the problems you've gone through you deserve a fantastic result, thanks for sharing your journey.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Congrats man, im happy for you

• Love it
Hey Adrenochrome, was super interesting reading your thread :) I tried messaging you on discord, since I saw this forum and thread by accident two days ago, but unfortunately was to late in contacting you. I'm a banker in the Antwerp diamond sector, and so I work/live super close to Defrancq's clinic, wanted to contact you to meetup, but to late unfortunately (took a while before this account got approved, by that time you were already on the plane), happy to read everything seems to have turned out well for you. Look forward to reading more about how everything turned out.

I'm interested in having a genioplasty done by Defrancq, would you recommend him for that procedure? It would be super convenient for me, as his clinic is literally less that half an hour away from me.

thanks, and hope you are recovering well!

• Love it
Hey Adrenochrome, was super interesting reading your thread :) I tried messaging you on discord, since I saw this forum and thread by accident two days ago, but unfortunately was to late in contacting you. I'm a banker in the Antwerp diamond sector, and so I work/live super close to Defrancq's clinic, wanted to contact you to meetup, but to late unfortunately (took a while before this account got approved, by that time you were already on the plane), happy to read everything seems to have turned out well for you. Look forward to reading more about how everything turned out.

I'm interested in having a genioplasty done by Defrancq, would you recommend him for that procedure? It would be super convenient for me, as his clinic is literally less that half an hour away from me.

Oh shit we have a banker jew up in this bitch!

hey bro,does your job halo you with women?Cause I believe that later in life status becomes more important

Just spent over an hour reading every word of this thread, thank you for sharing your experience and congratulations <3 hope no further complications!!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Adrenochrome, Cardiologyscribe and tryingtofindsolution
@tryingtofindsolution

I do not have the impression that my career correlates in any way with success with women, do not forget that in Belgium you are taxed extremely high, especially if you earn a lot. It's different if you are self-employed or own your own business, you can avoid taxes better in that way, but right now I earn a lot, but i pay a lot.. So the prestige my job might have in the US, is not the same here. Nevertheless, for sure status is more important, I would say from the moment you graduate and start working.

But I grew up rather wealthy, in my youth i didn't have the social skills to get a girlfriend nor did I understand the importance of appearance, I grew up with a model mother and average looking very successful father, so I thought how a man looked didn't matter so much , my standards were way to high.. During my college years I learned how to manipulate how people perceive one another, not only with girls, but also for work, the difference that acting in a certain way, or dressing in certain a way makes. After reading this forum a bit, i've come to understand that there are a lot of people with autistic traits or social shortcomings on here? I guess i'm the same, I loathe (long) social interactions/events, but over the years I've been able to cope with it and i'm able to play the act now. And i've found that women do seem to be more attracted to fit and well dressed men (probably status related). And I've always played intensive tennis and had the money to dress well, so since college, i've never had problems attracting women, even tho i'm not happy with my looks, i know i'm decent looking, i'm also very tall, but my girlfriends were always better looking than me, but that bothered me tbh lol.., even tho they didn't care, they even prefer it, gives them leverage, confidence you cheating on them becomes less likely i guess? But tbh I wanted to be in that position, haha i want to be happy with how i look, i want to have the same level of attractiveness. And there've been a few aspects of my appearance that have bothered me for a long time. That's why i've recently started looking around to change what bothered me most about myself, my nose and jawline. Love this forum btw. Has been great to get the information i need for what surgeons to consider. Anyway long and totally irrelevant answer to your question..

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: highT, tryingtofindsolution and Barbarossa_
@tryingtofindsolution

I do not have the impression that my career correlates in any way with success with women, do not forget that in Belgium you are taxed extremely high, especially if you earn a lot. It's different if you are self-employed or own your own business, you can avoid taxes better in that way, but right now I earn a lot, but i pay a lot.. So the prestige my job might have in the US, is not the same here. Nevertheless, for sure status is more important, I would say from the moment you graduate and start working.

But I grew up rather wealthy, in my youth i didn't have the social skills to get a girlfriend nor did I understand the importance of appearance, I grew up with a model mother and average looking very successful father, so I thought how a man looked didn't matter so much , my standards were way to high.. During my college years I learned how to manipulate how people perceive one another, not only with girls, but also for work, the difference that acting in a certain way, or dressing in certain a way makes. After reading this forum a bit, i've come to understand that there are a lot of people with autistic traits or social shortcomings on here? I guess i'm the same, I loathe (long) social interactions/events, but over the years I've been able to cope with it and i'm able to play the act now. And i've found that women do seem to be more attracted to fit and well dressed men (probably status related). And I've always played intensive tennis and had the money to dress well, so since college, i've never had problems attracting women, even tho i'm not happy with my looks, i know i'm decent looking, i'm also very tall, but my girlfriends were always better looking than me, but that bothered me tbh lol.., even tho they didn't care, they even prefer it, gives them leverage, confidence you cheating on them becomes less likely i guess? But tbh I wanted to be in that position, haha i want to be happy with how i look, i want to have the same level of attractiveness. And there've been a few aspects of my appearance that have bothered me for a long time. That's why i've recently started looking around to change what bothered me most about myself, my nose and jawline. Love this forum btw. Has been great to get the information i need for what surgeons to consider. Anyway long and totally irrelevant answer to your question..
Yeah,I have some autistic traits myself,I believed that the appearance mattered but not that much until I started asking myself what attracted women the most,and after listening andd watching what they did,to which men they were attracted to,and it usually was the best looking ones.Anyway I have more problems in maintaining relationships than getting into one,as I become paranoid they will cheat on me because I am ugly (I am not that great looking,norwooding has fucked me up),and my relationships do not last.But I have also noticed that as more you grow,status is more important in maintaining the relationships.I like this forum too,there are people here who know the truth and they will do everything in their power to get what they want even if they will risk a lot and it will be painful (I hope to become one of them once I start working) With that said Good Ascension brother.

• +1
Reactions: AllBrainsNeedednow and paulus1
How's it going @Adrenochrome ?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Adrenochrome, CristianT and ProjectAscension
How's it going @Adrenochrome ?

Give me a week or so brothers (I had all the time in the world when I was recovering abroad) but now back in the matrix and have to sort things out.

Trust I’ll properly update you guys 🙏🏼💯

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CopingCel, kota, AllBrainsNeedednow and 8 others
My thought process behind designing my implant was intense and highly personal: I chose around 8 different individuals faces who I admired aesthetically and in the first process of elimination literally superimposed their jaw/chin onto mine using photoshop.

It did not matter whose face I admired the most as I was looking for which features fit my face best (looked natural as my own). As it so happened, my highest regarded individual, aesthetically speaking, matched my lower third in all respects (it was beautiful) and at that point; I knew I had the foundational framework to begin designing my implant the way I wanted.

I used that framework and slightly fine tuned all aspects of the design to my own visage (gonial angle degree, Ramus length, horizontal width, vertical drop and projection length of chin etc...) *i could have left all the aforesaid variables alone and used the superimposed model by itself but it’s not how I operate (everything in my life is highly personalized).

it turned out really good too... so good in fact, that I tried to use the same technique with my eye area! It was much more difficult than my lower third and there were some grotesque mockups looking back at them (if someone saw those work ups without a frame of reference, I’m sure their first thought would be this person is mentally ill). Digressing a bit but, after about 30 trial and errors, I found one that was a decent match (eye area) but in the end I binned it and designed a completely custom eye area via photoshop using just my face (this version is perfect for me and is the one I used in my Taban consult -He said he can get me 75% there) and if this jaw endeavor goes well then we shall see what Taban can do (that will be it for me - no more surgery after eyes).

Back to your queries: price for Y was already mentioned above -honestly just read the whole thing, it might save you many lost years brother.... I don’t want you or anyone else to have to go through what I did -God ... it affects me in so many different ways now (research, research, research) that’s why I’m writing all of this -it’s free first hand information (invaluable!)

Price for Defrancq: I want to say this first, I still stand by my statement that we shouldn’t be posting prices on here... if you’ve been in this game long enough, then you understand and know that posted prices affect future markets (I’ve seen it before many times). However, (and very unfortunately) it seems this forum doesn’t care... so I’ll post it: all my procedures with Defrancq were 13k Euro (this included the surgeons fee of course) but also: staying in a private room at the clinic for 1 week with in house food service catered to you (I’ll take some photos of the meals if people are interested?) *you can literally ask for anything to be prepared for you and it’ll be done or bought at a local restaurant (phenomenal service) and food is delicious. You also get a private nurse the first two days/nights and then rotating nurses after that but there is also one individual assigned to you specifically from the get go (think of them as your patient coordinator and person who oversees each patient on the floor) -To me, these individuals are invaluable resources if you’re concerned about safety and also expect excellent service like myself. Also included was the cost for the implant fabrication/production.

So... all in all, I was very satisfied with my proposal.

Yes, I did local modeling (in East Asia) and the only reason I didn’t push further was because of my infection (sky was the limit). I was also casted for a documentary about foreigners living abroad 1 week before I had to fly back home for removal because of infection (shit crushed me). That was me tasting 15 minutes of fame at that point (I literally had a TV crew jump me as I walked off my flight. It was the most intense experience ever - 2 TV cameras surrounding you, big production lights, mic booms and I was tag teamed by 2 presenters!) -everything was being recorded live -can you imagine that scenario walking off your flight and totally ambushed (literally I was in a daze but it came natural after a few minutes) - everyone in that part of the airport stopped and started surrounding us (me and this TV crew) for sure I saw people taking photos and the group gradually got bigger -THAT is when I KNEW (just reconfirmed) that this look was going to get me where I wanted to be! I’ll never forget it.

Smart moves friend, seems you’re another LMS thoroughbred.

Cheers,

You’re absolutely right but I’m sorry brother, I can’t post any of my photos here. It’s too early for one (I’m SUPER swollen) with lips like IG whores and two, it’s really about privacy... this is a PSL forum. I think a lot of you guys are legit (people like me who just want to be the best physical version of themselves, who will do anything to attain it) but ... there’s unfortunately a lot of mental illness that runs rampant here too (doxxers, twisted people who just want to be malicious because they have larceny in their hearts etc...) so I don’t trust it. Sorry that those few ruined it for the majority of legit thoroughbreds here.

My suggestion is to look at SAL123’s thread again (shout out to @Sal123 who had phenomenal results and was part of the inspiration for choosing Defrancq) and use it as a frame of reference with the information I’ve provided here. These two threads should provide a powerful lens into what you could expect if you chose our surgeon.
You talk about research but I've never seen evidence that silicone is so unsafe or prone to infection. I believe Dr. Y has a meta analysis study on this. But I looked at it a while ago. Do you think Peek is safe for you because of your body already accepting it for your zygos? if I read that correctly. Plus weren't the incisions much larger since it was actual a hard material. not that it prolly matters that it is hard other than that. You are making me worry a little about Silicone now. I was going to put Silicone on my temples and some smaller custom ones in my scalp, but now I'm not as sure. other than that I planned on having no implants. the rest just other methods.
Thanks man but I think very likely. 13k euro fking gone and months of healing ahead ) :

would need a fking miracle man
Can't they just IV you with antibiotics to kill that shit? maybe wash it out first and close you back up? Sorry to sound so crude. Just really worried about you man and well the rest of us too for that matter. OK i dind't read far enough. What did they do to stop or reduce the infection? you mentioned orange. So let's hear it maybe we can all save ourselves some heartache by suggesting to our surgeons the same or similar treatment for a post surgical infection? either way I'm curious as fuck.

Last edited:
You talk about research but I've never seen evidence that silicone is so unsafe or prone to infection. I believe Dr. Y has a meta analysis study on this. But I looked at it a while ago. Do you think Peek is safe for you because of your body already accepting it for your zygos? if I read that correctly. Plus weren't the incisions much larger since it was actual a hard material. not that it prolly matters that it is hard other than that. You are making me worry a little about Silicone now. I was going to put Silicone on my temples and some smaller custom ones in my scalp, but now I'm not as sure. other than that I planned on having no implants. the rest just other methods.

Can't they just IV you with antibiotics to kill that shit? maybe wash it out first and close you back up? Sorry to sound so crude. Just really worried about you man and well the rest of us too for that matter. OK i dind't read far enough. What did they do to stop or reduce the infection? you mentioned orange. So let's hear it maybe we can all save ourselves some heartache by suggesting to our surgeons the same or similar treatment for a post surgical infection? either way I'm curious as fuck.

Put a gun to these surgeons heads and I'm sure most would be able to cure 99% of localized implant infections.

They're usually either too lazy or too busy or both.

Plus, as @Adrenochrome pointed out to me, it's an excellent business model and a high chance of repeat business if they're constantly doing revisions after removals.

• +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome and Barbarossa_
Hopefully Xilloc CT bone and similar implants will be available in the 2020’s

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 3328
my man been on follow since first day of this thread

your vibe and attitude is the prime example of how we should treat each other as looksmaxxers, brothers who are in the boat, pursuing the same goal.

just for this alone i sincerely want the best for you as much as would for my own surgeries.

your positive attitude and dedication will overcome any obstacle thats on yo way G, i can tell you that

this thread also shows things can get dirty along this road, reminding us ugly and possible face of pursuit of a better looking face. thank you for all this detailed info about the journey, you are making god's work by helping the community

but as long as whoever goes thru this keeps the boss attitude you have it'll be all good for them

lastly may i ask where you from and what is your nationality? (if not private ofc)

much respect and genuine love brother

keep going strong

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Wallenberg, Morpheus, Adrenochrome and 1 other person
Hey @Adrenochrome what a rollercoaster of a story. I hope you're in a better mental/physical state now. What I wanted to ask you is if you can tell me more about your experience with the world, when you had that implant. Like at the airport. I need these kinds of reports to fuel my looksmaxing struggle.

Also, cool username, hopefully, you never got it "fresh" lol.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and Adrenochrome
Are there any photos in this thread? Each time I've seen someone go through extensive surgeries and posted photos it always looked like shit and fake and the OP was in denial. I just want someone to prove me wrong that surgeries are a cope and none of you will ascend anywhere. Maybe to looking like a plastic faggot only.

• +1
Reactions: Usum, GordonFreeman and Repzta
Are there any photos in this thread? Each time I've seen someone go through extensive surgeries and posted photos it always looked like shit and fake and the OP was in denial. I just want someone to prove me wrong that surgeries are a cope and none of you will ascend anywhere. Maybe to looking like a plastic faggot only.
We need to add a down vote or ignore this person button. this is so below par. You know who looks fake, the guy in here taking the time to read all this shit and then acting like the people who are actually doing something for themselves and taking action are somehow losers for trying. Dingo you fuckin' COWARD, Go read this quote 30 times and then STFU dingoshit.
Put a gun to these surgeons heads and I'm sure most would be able to cure 99% of localized implant infections.

They're usually either too lazy or too busy or both.

Plus, as @Adrenochrome pointed out to me, it's an excellent business model and a high chance of repeat business if they're constantly doing revisions after removals.
That's a horrific world view of surgeons and one that I can't completely shake but at the same time, these assholes love giving people filler, So while that fits some of their model of forever needing revisions it doesn't compromise a person's health or long term health/safety.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CristianT
We need to add a down vote or ignore this person button. this is so below par. You know who looks fake, the guy in here taking the time to read all this shit and then acting like the people who are actually doing something for themselves and taking action are somehow losers for trying. Dingo you fuckin' COWARD, Go read this quote 30 times and then STFU dingoshit.

Hey I hope it works out for this guy but I am yet to see a single case of implants in your cheeks, jaw etc that looks natural and aesthetic. I am not talking about the photos on surgery sites. I find the idea of young teenagers reading this shit and planning unneeded surgeries dangerous and stupid.

• +1
Reactions: Perma Virgin 666
How are you doing Adrenochrome? You are missed here at looksmax. I hope life is treating you well.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Adrenochrome, CristianT and Britsky
How are you doing Adrenochrome? You are missed here at looksmax. I hope life is treating you well.
Waiting patiently...
Legend has it that @Adrenochrome is soooo balls deep in a stacy that he needs king Arthur to pull him out of her :feelsping:

Cheers

To your ascension brother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FuckMyLife, suddenurge and Adrenochrome
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Theonewhowillascend, Morpheus, Linoob and 6 others
Got a consult booked with Defrancq in a few months, looking forward to more updates!

• +1
What is happening, brother? Are you healing up fine? Are you happy with what you see as the swelling subsides?

• +1
Reactions: Britsky, ProjectAscension and CristianT
All gonna die of corona before we get to the conclusion of this epic journey :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_, CristianT, Adrenochrome and 1 other person
Ahh 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ Fk bro’s ... I’m sorry

Perhaps some of you are wondering why I’ve been lurking so much and posting in threads completely unrelated to this topic (anti-aging etc...) and maybe it seems like I’ve been neglecting this thread but I can assure you it’s not the case ... I’m just biding my time gentleman.

Listen, it’s not the right time yet for me to give you an impartial review with respect to aesthetics (my outcome).

Why? ...

Simply because I’m still healing i.e. there is still lots of swelling and now, I’m enduring A-symmetrical swelling; so my objectivity has been warped: read that as completely distorted these past few weeks (keep in mind that I’ve bdd so I’m HYPER objective... to my detriment).

Each day my face is changing and it’s put me in a mood tbh... (one day I’m feeling bad about it, next is good, the following is OK etc... roller coaster 🎢 )

I forgot that this is my second time around and that I’ve also had a much more invasive procedure: so although I was expecting (in my mind) to see a very quick outcome as before (I healed SUPER fast the first time: everything took shape almost immediately) this time, I have to be patient... dead serious, it’s the antithesis of my nature but nothing I can do about it.

Also and equally important, concerning Defrancq.... I’ve come across new first hand information from a few other people that had surgery with him recently (unbeknownst to me until last week) but these experiences need to be taken into account for his overall review, regarding his character and demeanor; as all of these individual accounts mirrored many of the negative aspects that I detailed during my journey.

Tbh I’m sick of talking about him, it’s exhausting but I will write up and surmise my final assertion of this surgeon.

So there’ll be two parts: The review of my aesthetic outcome, in my own words and my final review of Defrancq.

Shout out to everyone who’s PM’d me: I haven’t responded to anyone yet so don’t take it personal: I’m really trying to get past myself but maybe some of you know how it goes when you’re on that rollercoaster 🎢

Also, I want to try and give each of you a proper response (thorough and comprehensive) so ...it takes time... I will get back to you 💯

@my sicarios like @Barbarossa_ @CristianT -you’ll be the first I hit up (Barbarossa, I know that you already made your decision; from what I’ve read in another thread and I fully support you king 👑 💯 do what you feel is right man -start your journey and walk the path to your ascension)

☮️

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: amsterdammer, Deleted member 3043, kota and 7 others

Perhaps some of you are wondering why I’ve been lurking so much and posting in threads completely unrelated to this topic (anti-aging etc...) and maybe it seems like I’ve been neglecting this thread but I can assure you it’s not the case ... I’m just biding my time gentleman.

Listen, it’s not the right time yet for me to give you an impartial review with respect to aesthetics (my outcome).

Why? ...

Simply because I’m still healing i.e. there is still lots of swelling and now, I’m enduring A-symmetrical swelling; so my objectivity has been warped: read that as completely distorted these past few weeks (keep in mind that I’ve bdd so I’m HYPER objective... to my detriment).

Each day my face is changing and it’s put me in a mood tbh... (one day I’m feeling bad about it, next is good, the following is OK etc... roller coaster 🎢 )

I forgot that this is my second time around and that I’ve also had a much more invasive procedure: so although I was expecting (in my mind) to see a very quick outcome as before (I healed SUPER fast the first time: everything took shape almost immediately) this time, I have to be patient... dead serious, it’s the antithesis of my nature but nothing I can do about it.

Also and equally important, concerning Defrancq.... I’ve come across new first hand information from a few other people that had surgery with him recently (unbeknownst to me until last week) but these experiences need to be taken into account for his overall review, regarding his character and demeanor; as all of these individual accounts mirrored many of the negative aspects that I detailed during my journey.

Tbh I’m sick of talking about him, it’s exhausting but I will write up and surmise my final assertion of this surgeon.

So there’ll be two parts: The review of my aesthetic outcome, in my own words and my final review of Defrancq.

Shout out to everyone who’s PM’d me: I haven’t responded to anyone yet so don’t take it personal: I’m really trying to get past myself but maybe some of you know how it goes when you’re on that rollercoaster 🎢

Also, I want to try and give each of you a proper response (thorough and comprehensive) so ...it takes time... I will get back to you 💯

@my sicarios like @Barbarossa_ @CristianT -you’ll be the first I hit up (Barbarossa, I know that you already made your decision; from what I’ve read in another thread and I fully support you king 👑 💯 do what you feel is right man -start your journey and walk the path to your ascension)

My brother we are just happy that you are alright.

What you have gone through is every surgery maxxer nightmare.

Stay strong my man

Last edited:
  • Love it

Why? ...

No worries man. What is the most important right now is for you to recover because you went through these invasive surgeries so your immune system is weak. You need to boost your immune system because.. corona. Better safe than sorry.

And it makes totally sense and it's fair for you to wait more time till your swelling is gone. At least 3 up to 4 months(even at 4 months your edema will still be present but not as much) so yeah, eat fruits, vegetables, avoid sugar, take vitamins(C, D, Zinc) and take short walks and taste the sun☀☀☀.

I will have to postpone my surgery as well till July, August. Fuck corona man, it's like Grinch ruining all the fun.

I wish you a very fast recovery and we will wait, hopefully you also don't forget us when things will get better.

• Love it
just read through the whole thread
I'm praying the final result turns out as you'd hoped

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome and PubertyMaxxer

Why? ...

Swelling takes fucking ages bro.

Something as minor as my chin didn't stop shrinking until the 8 month mark.

I kid you not.

• +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome, kota and PubertyMaxxer
Looking forward to the review. I had a Skype consultation with Defrancq recently. I'm not sure what to make of him, so I'll be interested to hear other peoples experiences. Plus, as you touched on before, some of the before and afters on his website are concerning.

• +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome and PubertyMaxxer
Hoping you ascend brother. Update us when you’re ready.

• Love it
As always, shout out to my Sicarios, mis compañeros de cultura estetica (LMS CARTEL). These gentleman live the life I live (or are on track to) and have faced the same, if not similar challenges in the LMS game.

@Linoob
@Brandon10
@CristianT
@Barbarossa_
@AlexChase89
@Sal123
@Golden Glass
@crosshold
@Morpheus
@suddenurge
@kota
@Dr Shekelberg
@anti caking agents
@highT
@nastynas
@Britsky
@6ft4
@Joyride
@Cardiologyscribe
@ChaddeusPeuterschmit
@Chowdog
@Theonewhowillascend
@fonzee98
@Gonion
@Solo
@paulus1
@Slayerino
@ProjectAscension

Sicario Status In Effect 📿 🤝 🗡🩸🩸🗡

@6ft8InTheNetherlands
@MogTheMogger
@Downey
@diggbicc
@CopingCel
@Casadonis
@KDA Player
@zq336
@Solo
@Deusmaximus
@tryingtofindsolution
@BeestungLipsTheory

....LMS CARTEL... Shout out to my brothers!! 🤘🏼👺👹 🔥🔥🔥🔫🔫🔫 💨

You wanted an update, well... here it is:

READ IT ALL

IF YOU HAVE TO TAKE A BREAK AND COME BACK TO READ IT, DO SO. EVERYTHING HAS BEEN INCLUDED IN THIS UPDATE.

I'm in a dark place right now brothers...

Giphy 8

In despair, not only because of the deafening disappointment with Defrancq but also due to the destruction of freedom which DIRECTLY impacts our looksmaxing endeavors.

I've been thinking lately... is this even worth it anymore? (looksmaxing)
Giphy 10

Of course, in the past (just two months ago), I would have answered yes, without hesitation.
However, given recent events/circumstances...
600px COVID 19 outbreak timeline
Anigif sub buzz 6872 1465806101 1

I cannot get this voice out of my head that keeps telling me ... IT'S OVER ...
Not just for looksmaxing but for freedom and the old world (the way we lived our lives previously) which has ENORMOUS implications for our looksmaxing lifestyle (Ascend to Slay&Play and/or handcuff a virgin wife, and validation), as the two are intertwined (freedom and looksmaxing) Sounds dramatic right? But is it...

I don't think so, not at all and I'll explain why.

This is a time of mourning for humanity... a time of great sorrow, this is NOT "business as usual."
We've entered the dawn of a new era: The post human era
Giphy 12
Ghost in the shell blowing your mind

This post human era was and officially is, being brought into effect via the Covid19 "crisis" and it affects EVERY ASPECT OF OUR LIVES (including one of the most paramount to people like ourselves ... looksmaxing).

We looksmax to ascend and we ascend for many different reasons (some stated above):

Slay&Play
Source 3

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist haha

Handcuff a virgin wife to start a family and pass along our genes in hopes of better breeding/stronger aesthetics etc...
Irina Shayk victoriassecretfilminspectorcom 1

and/or pure validation etc...
Amber Heard Sexy GIF 8

However....

You can forget about ALL of that now as the world is on LOCKDOWN 🔒 🌏 🔒
Raw

(well... the West and just about every other country in the world except those communist animals in China or the more intelligent Japanese/South Koreans).

Let's look at America....
Giphy 16
Raw 1

America is a prime example because what's happening to it right now is UNPRECEDENTED (It used to be a world premier super power and represent freedom but has slowly transformed into... well... I'll let you decide but I will say, that this pandemic (more specifically, Coronavirus) is going to be the justification to strip it's citizens of all their natural rights and rape them financially. I also think it sets the stage for a one world, one government initiative (perhaps not immediately so but more on that later).

To the point then, Looksmaxing

EVERYTHING that you hoped to achieve via ascending is crushed with three simple "crisis" mitigation protocols and variable programmed/condition responses:

Lockdown
2. Social Distancing
3. Negative reinforcement for not adhering to the above two rules (vilification and social shaming)

Programmed & Conditioned Responses:
-Fear of contracting the virus and/or fear of spreading virus to others (which may inadvertently end up killing someone)
-Survival mode (only thinking about the necessities to survive during these times)

SLAY&PLAY
Tinder/Dating/Meeting/Hooking-up = ALL AXED 🪓 by 1, 2 and 3 + P&C R

Sure... you might have SOME people who OCCASIONALLY hook up (literally meet and fuck by circumventing lockdown) but for the vast majority, it's over.

Netflix and Chill ....OVER....

Obviously you're not going out for coffee first or out to eat at any restaurants, or to catch a show etc... EVERYONE and EVERYTHING is on lockdown.

VIRGIN WIFE/LIFE PARTNER
The chances of finding a virgin wife i.e. the ONLY suitable type of female to be a life partner and mother to your future offspring have just dropped DRASTICALLY (world wide) AXED 🪓 by 1, 2 and 3 + P&C R

Obviously America is NOT the country to look for a virgin (because they're basically non-existent due to cultural norms) so one would carefully chose from a different country, with different cultural norms i.e. travel to country of choice: date and validate/filter out a suitable partner until they find one who meets their standards.

Well...

Download

Geographic Risk Assessment for COVID-19 Transmission

Country Transmission Level

Widespread ongoing transmission with restrictions on entry to the United States
Widespread ongoing transmission without restrictions on entry to the United States
Ongoing community transmission
Limited community transmission

Full Map & details: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/map-and-travel-notices.html

Actually, there are many viable countries with no entry restrictions FOR NOW... but how long do you think that is going to last?

Even IF restrictions are lifted (God only knows when) or notwithstanding restrictions, the psychological aspect of this viral outbreak (pandemic) will loom for quite some time i.e.

Programmed & Conditioned Responses:
-Fear of contracting the virus and/or fear of spreading virus to others (which may inadvertently end up killing someone)
-Survival mode (only thinking about the necessities to survive during these times)

Just like those criminals in the western governments who said people should have had savings 4 months in advance, prior to losing their jobs/businesses due to prolonged lockdown (purposely so and by design of this "crisis") YOU should have had a stable of virgins in rotation that you were talking to in order to secure your superior mate and future offspring; well in advance of this lockdown.

Do you really think that you're going to be able to find a viable life partner NOW.... during these times and the times to come? Most people are currently in a state of extreme fear and shock i.e. survival mode (low money or no money, no job or on the verge of losing job/going out of business, can't pay rent or losing home, not able to buy enough or maintain a high quality level of food and/or going into extreme debt etc... and the list goes on).

The point is, people are not prioritizing finding a life partner and certainly not to build a family, as many cannot even sustain themselves.

VALIDATION: AXED 🪓 by 2 and 3 + P&C R
Honestly guys... HONESTLY ... nobody is thinking about your face now... NOBODY GIVES A FUCK... FFS EVERYONE IS BEING TOLD TO WEAR A GODDAMN MASK LIKE THEY LIVE IN SOME COMMUNIST HELLHOLE SUCH AS CHINA.

Literally... people do not even want to look in your line of sight (survival mode: they're not thinking about you, they're thinking "do I have enough food? why am I out shopping now? I don't want to catch the virus! How come there's no toiletries? Oh yeah because fear and panic caused the low iq masses to hoard "essentials". Am I going to have enough money next month to pay bills/rent? Am I still going to have a job by the end of this month etc... )

People do not want to be near each other or anywhere close to you (social distancing, negative reinforcement, fear)

That powerful drug called dopamine which was encapsulated in the form of validation, has now been taken off the market and nobody's pushing it anymore. There's the occasional hit here and there but it's not the same (it's not as strong, powerful, pure or even meaningful anymore).

So...

my brothers...

I ask you...

IS IT EVEN WORTH IT ANYMORE?

As to myself: Deep down inside, I will ALWAYS say yes without question and now more than ever due to this Defrancq situation (will get to that later) but this is a PERSONAL CHOICE.

I am WAY TOO DEEP IN THIS GAME (heavily invested in myself) I must have spent about 60k so far in total and that is only on the lower third! (I still need to finish my eyes and hair!) Only to give up now but that doesn't mean even if I can fix my situation, that it will transpire into anything worthwhile; with the way the world is headed.

My plans are rooted in the Fashion and Entertainment industries but it's obvious that these sectors have been rocked by the current "crises": concerts are being cancelled, tours are being canceled, events/venues and photoshoots are all being postponed until "further notice" etc... (every industry is being hit hard by this, nevermind the "non-essential" industries that I hope to forge a career in).

Covid-19 (I'm SO sick of hearing this fucking name) i.e. Coronavirus has FUCKED UP ALL OF MY LOOKSMAXING PLANS.

What do you think the general consensus on elective surgery is? Right... (and not that IGAF) but I can't even get a fucking CT Scan now (God these fucking idiots have been gripped by fear).

*Truth be told, I can still get all the surgery I want (that's what happens when you've a solid rapport and history with certain surgeons). However, these normal insignificant issues (such as getting a CT scan) have now become barriers to entry, so to speak.

Point being, that this entire "crisis" has made everything incredibly difficult, inconvenient or literally impossible.

Which brings me to the crux of the matter (PAY ATTENTION)

I'm saying this because it NEEDS to be said and also because I'm VEXED BEYOND BELIEF.

These GODDAMN uncivilized filthy Chinese vermin
🐀 (fucking communist animals *I'll get to them later): have invaded, subverted and sabotaged America (not to mention infected the rest of the world now) in collaboration with technocratic globalist (scientists, engineers, money changers and bureaucrats); such as renowned eugenicist Bill Gates.
Tenor 3
Giphy 17

Now... some of you who are ill informed, might be thinking, how can this subhuman cuck Bill Gates have ANY control (power) in this situation.

Listen... Bill Gate's net worth is 102.1 billion USD. People at this level (let's be honest, Gates invented this level) obviously are not concerned with money (because they have it all and are generationally wealthy) but what they are after, is POWER and CONTROL.

Bill Gates and those like him (Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerburg, Sergey Brin, Elon Musk etc...) have all the power and control that they could possibly need. Unfortunately, need and want are two seperate drives and these types of individuals are never satisfied.

The individuals named above and those like them, unfortunately have been and are; shaping culture, policy, rules, regulations and laws in America. Furthermore, their unsatiated drive for power extends FAR BEYOND America and concerns the rest of the world.

One World, One Order. These are the new technocratic "elite" who would like to rule over us.

The matrix red and blue pills

This event (covid-19 pandemic) has been planned for some time (Event 201) and Gates is one of its progenitors. They didn’t get the results they hoped for with SARS, Avian or Swine Flu, so now they are hoping with this latest virus that they will wreak enough economic havoc and cause significant fear that people will be begging for a vaccine and ‘digital certificate’ (pay attention!)

EVENT 201:

The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY.

The scenario (WORD FOR WORD):

"Event 201 simulates an outbreak of a novel zoonotic coronavirus transmitted from bats to pigs to people that eventually becomes efficiently transmissible from person to person, leading to a severe pandemic. The pathogen and the disease it causes are modeled largely on SARS, but it is more transmissible in the community setting by people with mild symptoms.

There is no possibility of a vaccine being available in the first year. There is a fictional antiviral drug that can help the sick but not significantly limit spread of the disease.

Since the whole human population is susceptible, during the initial months of the pandemic, the cumulative number of cases increases exponentially, doubling every week. And as the cases and deaths accumulate, the economic and societal consequences become increasingly severe.

The scenario ends at the 18-month point, with 65 million deaths. The pandemic is beginning to slow due to the decreasing number of susceptible people. The pandemic will continue at some rate until there is an effective vaccine or until 80-90 % of the global population has been exposed. From that point on, it is likely to be an endemic childhood disease."

Source: http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/scenario.html

Mmmm that's strange... this ENTIRE event (less the origin of outbreak) came to fruition... LITERALLY play by play. Didn't they try to tell us initially that this was zoonotic and it's genesis was the wet markets of Wuhan where it was transmitted from bats to people (because the Chinese are fucking filthy, unhygienic and enjoy slaughtering/eating "exotic"/wild animals)?

Yes... yes they did.

Aren't they telling us that there is no possibility of a vaccine being available until next year? (thus nothing available the first year).

Yes... yes they are.

Since the whole human population is susceptible, during the initial months of the pandemic, the cumulative number of cases increased exponentially, doubling every week. And as the cases and deaths accumulate, the economic and societal consequences have become increasingly severe, have they not?

Yes... yes they have.

Haven't they told the people in America (increasingly so) that these lockdowns were only for 2 weeks, then 1 month and now it's looking like 3 months with talks into the summer of NEXT YEAR (cycling these lockdowns on and off) for a total of just about 18 months?

Yes... yes they have.

Giphy 19

Is ANYONE noticing a fucking pattern here!?
Jacknicholson

ANYBODY??????
Jack nicholson anger the shining
The shining door scene

But I couldn't forget, the last part of the scenario is the best:

"The pandemic will continue at some rate until there is an effective vaccine or until 80-90 % of the global population has been exposed."

This is where your buddy Bill Gates steps up to the plate. Haven't you noticed Gates appearing more and more frequently on TV, and giving interviews as well as "sharing" his thoughts on the pandemic (like anyone GIVES A FUCK) but they should ... because he's slowly revealing his, and those like him, intentions...

An excerpt and direct quote from the NPR Gates interview:

Gates has gone on record to say, that he thinks large public gatherings may have to wait until there's a vaccine...

"What I'm saying, what Dr. [Anthony] Fauci is saying, what some other experts are saying, there's a great deal of consistency. We're not sure yet which activities should be resumed, because until we get a vaccine that almost everybody's had, the risk of a rebound will be there."

Source:

-Until
there is an effective vaccine
-because until we get a vaccine that almost everybody's had
-vaccine
-vaccine
-vaccine
-vaccine
-vaccine
-vaccine
-vaccine
-vaccine

Wow... sounds like Bill's really pushing for a global vaccine... you know... one that everybody has to have in order for certain things to resume (travel, work, dining out etc...) you know, normal things that every society has had and done for ages and of course only things that have benefits to society (at his discretion of course).

It almost sounds like it just might be compulsory to have these vaccines... you know... like forced inoculations.

AND I KID YOU NOT... WORD... FOR FUCKING.... WORD

“Bill Gates, the Gates Foundation are in favor of developing digital certificates that would certify that individuals, American citizens, have an immunity to this virus and potentially other viruses going forward to then facilitate travel and work and so forth,” Ingraham said.

Source:

This CRIMINAL (Bill Gates) IS SO BRAZEN that he did a Reddit AMA and recited the same answer:

Source:

Source:

This is it... I don't care if you believe in religion or "conspiracy theories" but THIS IS WHAT WAS FORETOLD AS THE MARK OF THE BEAST.

Revelation 13, which states, beginning in verse 16, concerning the Mark of the Beast:

“He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark of the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.”

If you don't take these vaccinations, then you’ll presumably be ostracized from the rest of the world and forced into permanent isolation, left to fend for yourself with no means to buy, sell, or conduct any type of business in order to make a living and survive.

This is the POWER and CONTROL that these types of criminals want.

We are living revelations in reality and Bill Gates is laying it all out for you – assuming you’re paying attention. Everything he’s presenting as the “solution” to the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis was foretold long ago by the prophets, and now it’s coming to fruition under the guise of stopping a global pandemic and ensuring that everyone has a proper “digital identity.”

Giphy 20
Giphy 21

Keep in mind that this all coincides with the ID2020 agenda, which aims to create a global digital identification system for every person on Earth. ID2020 and vaccines are being used together to harvest the biometric identities of all mankind, and all for the purpose of creating the global system of tracking and control that was foretold in the book of Revelation.

They’ve already begun to test ID2020 in Bangladesh, inserting digital IDs in the bodies of newborn babies along with their vaccinations. And Bill Gates is now talking about how so-called “quantum dot tattoos” are the next wave of biometrics identification, also to be inserted in people’s bodies through vaccination.

A report from Futurism explains the quantum dot tattoo as “tiny semiconducting crystals that reflect light” and that “glows under infrared light.” This pattern, along with the vaccine it’s hidden in, gets “delivered into the skin using hi-tech dissolvable microneedles made of a mixture of polymers and sugar,” and is coming to a vaccine clinic near you in the very near future!

Source: www.sciencealert.com/an-invisible-quantum-dot-tattoo-is-being-suggested-to-id-vaccinated-kids

Source:
Source:

Let me set the table for you and show how it's going to play out in the future:

First you will be microchipped whether you want to be or not. This microchip will initially just include information about you and whether or not you have received the vaccine or not. These microchips will be tracked using cell towers and other sensors when you walk into public places, stores etc.

Walmart already uses similar technology to track you when you walk into their stores. They have RFID scanners inside the metal detectors when you walk in the entrance and at checkout. They track your purchasing, what you paid for it, how frequently, and use statistical analysis on your buying habits to price and stock items. Many Walmart's also have implemented facial recognition systems. These same scanner also pick up the MAC address your phone broadcasts and tracks you using that as well. Microsoft was the company that helped Walmart create these systems. Israel is already tracking citizens phones and locations and ordering suspected infected people to quarantine.

Eventually, these microchips will also store your bank account information. Cash will be banned entirely and you will just tap/swipe your chip to pay for items. If the government doesn't like you, or you are dissenting against your leaders, no problem, they will just turn your chip off. You will no longer be able to pay for anything, and as far as society is concerned you will be an outcast. A new digital currency will be ushered in. It will be considered a safe and official alternative to cryptocurrency that you can "trust". But in reality it will be just 1's and 0s on a computer screen that can be easily manipulated.

Those who refuse the chip will be sent to isolated concentration camps you will not return from. These camps already exist. In the US, these camps are already stocked with millions of plastic coffins (OH YOU FORGOT ABOUT THOSE?).

It will become acceptable to receive a chip because you will be doing it for the "safety of society". Those who refuse will be ostracized similar to those who refuse vaccines. These chips will be used to continually monitor and track all civilians. They will use rich and famous people first to implant them to try to convince the average person that it's "cool" and normal to get these chips. If you don't get the chip you will not be able to buy anything, and you will not be able to work, and you will be denied healthcare. If you refuse to let your child get the chip, they will forcefully inject it anyway, and possibly put them under new custody.

Social distancing will continue to be encouraged, even after the virus is under control. People will be encouraged to work from home, use their chips to buy things online, watch tv, play video games, use their phones and other devices. Everything you say online will be tracked and monitored and linked to globally unique number which will be embedded in your chip. Your devices will all become "smart" devices which have microphones and GPS sensors. Your own home will be a wiretapping system that you will purchase on your own.

This plan has been in action since at least the 80's.

Let look at how it's already playing out now:

"Dr." Michael J. Ryan, executive director of the Health Emergencies Programme for W.H.O.
is now trying to say that in most parts of the world DUE TO LOCKDOWN, most of the transmission of the virus
is happening in the household, at the family level.

"So... now, we need to go and look in families to find those people who may be sick and REMOVE THEM and ISOLATE THEM."

Source:
Forcibly come into YOUR home and take YOU away....

2. Anti-COVID19 volunteer drone task force watching you and reporting on you every second; commanding you to obey
social distancing rules. Barking at you like a dog.

Source:

Speakers setup outside shopping centres "reminding you" every other minute; like a child, to wash your hands and
maintain social distancing.

3. The LA City Mayor has now said that snitches get rewards... literally.... "we want to thank you for turning folks
in and making sure that we are all safe".

Source:

Does this sound familiar to anyone!? Does that not remind you of the 1930's Soviet (communist!) Tradition of Snitching:
when people would denounce their neighbors, colleagues and love rivals to improve their living conditions,
advance their career or curry favor (no pun intended) with the authorities.

Are you fucking kidding me????? ANYBODY???? IS THERE ANYBODY WITH A FUCKING PREFRONTAL CORTEX LEFT????

This is SO brazen, it is INSANE that NOBODY is saying ANYTHING regarding the criminal takeover by communist in our corrupt government.

4. 5G: Yes, let's get to why people are burning down 5G towers across the world.

Despite Israel being intimately involved with the creation of 5G technologies, they are not planning to deploy it in Israel (BIG FUCKING SURPRISE!).

The Israeli government will not roll it out in Israel. Rather, Israel will develop a fiber optic version.

Source:

The study out of Washington State University, titled “The Role of 5G in the Coronavirus Epidemic in Wuhan China,” by Martin Pall, PhD, Professor Emeritus, Washington State University raises questions about the “causal role” 5G may have had on people infected with coronavirus in places where it was rolled out first — such as in Wuhan.

The question that is being raised here is not whether 5G is responsible for the virus, but rather whether 5G radiation, acting via VGCC activation may be exacerbating the viral replication or the spread or lethality of the disease.

I want to applaud the people of the UK for standing up against their satanic government.

Source:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY BROTHERS, YOU MUST RESIST THIS CRIMINAL AND SATANIC SYSTEM

Matrix

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now... for what you've all been waiting for:

01000100 01101111 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101110 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01101011 01101110 01101111 01110111 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01000100 01100101 01100110 01110010 01100001 01101110 01100011 01110001 00111111 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01101000 01100101 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101111 01100110 01110101 01110011 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100001 01100101 01110011 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110100 01101001 01100011 01110011 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 01100100 01110101 01100011 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100100 01101001 01110011 01100001 01110011 01110100 01110010 01101111 01110101 01110011 00100000 01110010 01100101 01110011 01110101 01101100 01110100 01110011 00101100 00100000 01100101 01110110 01100101 01101110 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01100111 01101001 01110110 01100101 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101111 01110010 01101001 01100111 01101001 01101110 01100001 01101100 00100000 01100010 01101100 01110101 01100101 01110000 01110010 01101001 01101110 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100100 01100101 01110011 01101001 01100111 01101110 00101110 00100000 00100000 00001010 00001010 01001000 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110111 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100001 01100101 01110011 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110100 01101001 01100011 00100000 01110011 01101001 01100100 01100101 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110011 01110101 01110010 01100111 01100101 01110010 01111001 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01100101 01110011 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100001 01100010 01101001 01101100 01101001 01110100 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110100 01110010 01100001 01101110 01110011 01100110 01101111 01110010 01101101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01110011 01110000 01100101 01100011 01101001 01100110 01101001 01100011 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 01110011 00100000 00101000 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101110 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100011 01101000 01100001 01100100 00100000 01101111 01110010 00100000 01110010 01100001 01101001 01110011 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01010000 01010011 01001100 00101001 00101110 00100000 00001010 00001010 01001000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100001 01100101 01110011 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110100 01101001 01100011 00100000 01100010 01101001 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01110101 01110000 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01100101 01101110 01110100 01101001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110110 01101001 01110011 01101001 01101111 01101110 00101110 00100000 00001010 00001010 01000001 00100000 01100111 01110010 01100101 01100001 01110011 01111001 00100000 01100011 01101000 01100001 01110010 01100001 01100011 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100000 00101000 01110100 01101000 01101111 01110101 01100111 01101000 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01100001 01101100 01110111 01100001 01111001 01110011 00101001 00100000 01110111 01101000 01101111 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01110000 01101100 01101001 01100101 01110011 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01100011 01100001 01110101 01100111 01101000 01110100 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110110 01101001 01100011 01100101 00100000 01100111 01110010 01101001 01110000 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01110010 01110101 01110100 01101000 00101110 00100000 00001010 00001010 01000001 01100101 01110011 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110100 01101001 01100011 01100001 01101100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01101001 01101110 01100011 01101111 01101101 01110000 01100101 01110100 01100101 01101110 01110100 00101110 00100000 01001000 01100101 00100000 01110100 01110101 01110010 01101110 01100101 01100100 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101001 01101110 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100001 01110011 01111001 01101101 01101101 01100101 01110100 01110010 01101001 01100011 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110010 01101101 01101001 01100101 00101100 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01100101 01111000 01110100 01110010 01100101 01101101 01100101 00100000 01110011 01101111 01100110 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101001 01110011 01110011 01110101 01100101 00100000 01100100 01101001 01110011 01110000 01101100 01100001 01100011 01100101 01101101 01100101 01101110 01110100 00101110 00100000 01001001 00100000 01101100 01101111 01101111 01101011 00100000 01101100 01101001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01010000 01101001 01100011 01100001 01110011 01110011 01101111 00100000 01110000 01100001 01101001 01101110 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00101110 00100000 00001010 00001010 01010100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101001 01101110 01100101 01110000 01110100 00100000 01100011 01100001 01110011 01110100 01110010 01100001 01110100 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110110 01100101 01110010 01110100 01101001 01100011 01100001 01101100 00100000 01101100 01100101 01101110 01100111 01110100 01101000 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 01101010 01100101 01100011 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01100011 01101000 01101001 01101110 00101110 00100000 01001000 01100101 00100000 01101101 01101001 01110011 01110000 01101100 01100001 01100011 01100101 01100100 00100000 01101101 01110101 01110011 01100011 01101100 01100101 00100000 01101001 01101110 01110011 01100101 01110010 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 01110011 00100000 01101111 01101110 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01110011 01101001 01100100 01100101 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01100110 01100001 01100011 01100101 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101101 01101001 01110011 01100011 01100001 01101100 01100011 01110101 01101100 01100001 01110100 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101110 01100101 01100011 01100101 01110011 01110011 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01101000 01101111 01110010 01101001 01111010 01101111 01101110 01110100 01100001 01101100 00100000 01101100 01100101 01101110 01100111 01110100 01101000 00100000 01110010 01100101 01110001 01110101 01101001 01110010 01100101 01100100 00100000 01101111 01101110 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01110011 01101001 01100100 01100101 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01100110 01100001 01100011 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01101011 01100101 01100101 01110000 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110011 01101011 01101001 01101110 00100000 01110100 01100001 01110101 01110100 00101110 00100000 00001010 00001010 01000001 01110011 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110010 01100101 01110011 01110101 01101100 01110100 00101100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100001 01101101 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110111 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100010 01100001 01100011 01101011 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01101111 01110010 01101001 01100111 01101001 01101110 01100001 01101100 00100000 01110011 01110101 01110010 01100111 01100101 01101111 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110011 01100101 01100101 00100000 01101001 01100110 00100000 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100110 01101001 01111000 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101111 01110101 01100111 01101000 00100000 01001001 00100000 01101001 01101101 01100001 01100111 01101001 01101110 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100110 01100110 01101001 01100011 01110101 01101100 01110100 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01100001 01101110 00100000 01101111 01110011 01110100 01100101 01101111 01110100 01101111 01101101 01111001 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 01100101 01101110 00100000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01100110 01101111 01110010 01101101 01100101 01100100 00101110 00100000 00001010 00001010 01001001 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 01110100 01100101 01100100 00100000 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 00100100 00110001 00111000 00101100 00110000 00110000 00110000 00100000 01010101 01010011 01000100 00100000 00101110 00101110 00101110 00101110 00100000 01001001 00100111 01001101 00100000 01000110 01010101 01000011 01001011 01001001 01001110 01000111 00100000 01010110 01000101 01011000 01000101 01000100 00100000 00101000 01001001 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110011 01110101 01110000 01110000 01101111 01110011 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100110 01101001 01111000 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01100101 01111001 01100101 01110011 00100000 01110101 01110011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101101 01101111 01101110 01100101 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100001 01101101 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110111 00100000 01110101 01110011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100110 01101001 01111000 00100000 01000100 01100101 01100110 01110010 01100001 01101110 01100011 01110001 00100111 01110011 00100000 01101101 01100101 01110011 01110011 00101001 00101110 00100000 00001010 00001010 01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101111 01101110 01101100 01111001 00100000 01110000 01101111 01110011 01101001 01110100 01101001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110100 01110010 01100001 01101001 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01101000 01100101 00100000 01010111 01001001 01001100 01001100 00100000 01110011 01110100 01101001 01100011 01101011 00100000 01100010 01111001 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100111 01101001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 00110001 00110000 00101111 00110001 00110000 00100000 01100001 01100110 01110100 01100101 01110010 01100011 01100001 01110010 01100101 00101110 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110101 01101100 01100100 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110010 01110010 01111001 00100000 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01101001 01101110 01100011 01110101 01110010 01110010 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101001 01101110 01100110 01100101 01100011 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01101000 01101001 01101101 00101110 00100000 00001010 00001010 01001000 01000101 00100000 01001001 01010011 00100000 01000001 00100000 01001101 01000001 01011000 01001001 01001100 01001100 01001111 01000110 01000001 01000011 01001001 01000001 01001100 00100000 01010011 01010101 01010010 01000111 01000101 01001111 01001110 00101100 00100000 01001110 01001111 01010100 00100000 01000001 01001110 00100000 01000001 01000101 01010011 01010100 01001000 01000101 01010100 01001001 01000011 00100000 01000010 01000001 01010011 01000101 01000100 00100000 01010011 01010101 01010010 01000111 01000101 01001111 01001110 00101110 00100000 01010010 01000101 01001101 01000101 01001101 01000010 01000101 01010010 00100000 01010100 01001000 01000001 01010100 00101110 00100000 00100000

UAxa8

Figure it out!

A͚d͚r͚e͚n͚o͚c͚h͚r͚o͚m͚e͚

A̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅr̼̯̤̗̲̞̥̈ͭ̃ͨ̆e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̔ͧ̊o̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨc͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅh͚̖̜̍̃͐r̼̯̤̗̲̞̥̈ͭ̃ͨ̆o̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨm̘͈̺̪͓̺ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑

Aͦͯͦͯdͦͯͦͯrͦͯͦͯeͦͯͦͯnͦͯͦͯoͦͯͦͯcͦͯͦͯhͦͯͦͯrͦͯͦͯoͦͯͦͯmͦͯͦͯeͦͯͦͯ

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 4430, anti caking agents and 20 others