Roids for dimorphism?

Romnel

Romnel

𝙅π™ͺ𝙨𝙩 π™π™šπ™§π™š 𝙩𝙀 𝙑𝙀𝙀𝙠𝙨𝙒𝙖𝙭𝙭
(Back after 2 months for one question lol)

I don't need to get any more muscular but I'm wanting roids to get more masculine (Facial bone growth, hair, voice, personality, etc)
I imagine the results will be permanent as fat grandpas still have beards, deep voices and thick eyebrows.
What should I go for if that's my aim and I don't wanna fuck myself up too badly?
Proviron? DHT gel on my face? lol

900px Facial sexual dimorphism  01

inb4 "just google it" - every bit of anabolic info I've found is for muscles, I feel like more of a boy than man and no amount of muscle could change that. I hate it. 18 years old and I could easily be 15.

• +1
Reactions: Yusu
Im not a expert at this all i now is that it can work. but this guy knows i think
@Lev Peshkov

• +1
Reactions: Romnel
I remember reading a thread here (or lookism archived thread) pointing out some very convincing arguments for roiding at least one cycle in your life. If i recall correctly the steroids unlock your body's full potential and set a new ceiling for natty muscle building, help you age better and look younger later on in life. so yeah, you should consider doing it for this reason alone, which has undoubtedly great longterm benefits.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: blatonslatt, Newkid, Gaia262 and 1 other person
(Back after 2 months for one question lol)

I don't need to get any more muscular but I'm wanting roids to get more masculine (Facial bone growth, hair, voice, personality, etc)
I imagine the results will be permanent as fat grandpas still have beards, deep voices and thick eyebrows.
What should I go for if that's my aim and I don't wanna fuck myself up too badly?
Proviron? DHT gel on my face? lol

View attachment 626720

inb4 "just google it" - every bit of anabolic info I've found is for muscles, I feel like more of a boy than man and no amount of muscle could change that. I hate it. 18 years old and I could easily be 15.
You will get more masculine if you take them a lot, but dont do it its not worth it for your dick tbh

• +1
You will get more masculine if you take them a lot, but dont do it its not worth it for your dick tbh
Would my dick be permanently damaged if I just did 1 cycle though?
And I've got ED anyways so not got much to lose lol

Would my dick be permanently damaged if I just did 1 cycle though?
And I've got ED anyways so not got much to lose lol
Idk it all depends on your genetics. One guy will react quicker than the other. Also you shouldnt ask me further. Im not that knowledgeable on roids yet.

• +1
unless you blast and cruise, there is no point using roids for androgenic purposes ded srs. also you will go baldcel

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, bruh3610, Tall and 1 other person
What about T instead of roids?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and bruh3610
bump

• Love it
Can I get some more opinions? Serious about this, I'm not just curious.

Eh tbh ur 18, dht steroids probably won’t do anything for you facially
As for mentally, you will feel alpha, masc, etc even if you don’t look like one.
18 is a shitty spot to be in, too old to Roid for dimorphism and too early to Roid without damaging your hpta

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, gaymidget and Romnel
I remember reading a thread here (or lookism archived thread) pointing out some very convincing arguments for roiding at least one cycle in your life. If i recall correctly the steroids unlock your body's full potential and set a new ceiling for natty muscle building, help you age better and look younger later on in life. so yeah, you should consider doing it for this reason alone, which has undoubtedly great longterm benefits.
I remember that also he said everyone should take two or three Cycles to bank up muscle nuclei.

• +1
Reactions: Romnel and Deleted member 7753