The standards for looks on this site are UNREASONABLE

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
Legitimately good looking guys are capped at "high tier normie". Refusing to call a good-looking guy a "Chad" doesn't mean you are such an expert theorist when it comes to looks. It just makes you a dumb and autistic sperg loser. But people think by being unreasonably exclusive it gives them some sort of prestige. If we brought these autistic raters to a frat party full of 6'3 college slayers, they'd tell you none of them are Chads and are just normies.

The word "Chad" has no meaning if it's something you only apply to 1 in a million men you delusional aspies. If you were a stock trader and valued every stock much lower than its actual value unless it was perfect you would be fired for poor performance.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nope, greywind, Deleted member 32094 and 22 others
Legitimately good looking guys are capped at "high tier normie". Refusing to call a good-looking guy a "Chad" doesn't mean you are such an expert theorist when it comes to looks. It just makes you a dumb and autistic sperg loser. If we brought these autistic raters to a frat party full of 6'3 college slayers, they'd tell you none of them are Chads and are just normies.

The word "Chad" has no meaning if it's something you only apply to 1 in a million men. Delusional aspies.
HTN with sex appeal is minimum to slay Becky+ foids, being a Chad is like a entirely new view into reality, they’re literally superhuman

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, greywind, Erik-Hexum and 5 others
I mean most college slayers are indeed mostly tall NTmaxxed richfag HTNs, Chads are just very rare if you are going off of PSL

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, greywind, Erik-Hexum and 13 others
I mean most college slayers are indeed mostly tall NTmaxxed richfag HTNs, Chads are just very rare if you are going off of PSL
only because Chad used to mean "good looking guy who gets pussy easily due to his looks and height" and now it means "1 in a million male model with striking features like le hunter eyes" because of autistic freaks

but the spergs on here will keep calling Chads that slay normies until everything loses all meaning

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, HighClassMaxing, zura and 9 others
It's because they dont understand sex appeal and measure other men's looks using models like Dellisola
and Barret as their yardstick,which obviously by this premise most men will seem normie in comparison.

Keep in mind most of this forum still think Vinnie Hacker is a HTN

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, nope, greywind and 7 others
only because Chad used to mean "good looking guy who gets pussy easily due to his looks and height" and now it means "1 in a million male model with striking features like le hunter eyes" because of autistic freaks

but the spergs on here will keep calling Chads that slay normies until everything loses all meaning
True. But if you are using a rating system then that's inevitable unfortunately.

this is basically how the ratings on this site work

Chad: gay faggot alien Jordan Barrett
Chadlite: Henry Cavill
HTN: Vinnie Hacker
MTN: your average college slayer
LTN: jsanza
subhuman: nobody actually rates anyone this because they don't want people to get mad at them and lose clout/connections on the forum

Do you see how autistic and retarded this is now? The aspies on this site talk about looks and objectivity but the ratings are legitimately worthless, worse than truerateme.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nope, TheDragon, HighClassMaxing and 10 others
Legitimately good looking guys are capped at "high tier normie". Refusing to call a good-looking guy a "Chad" doesn't mean you are such an expert theorist when it comes to looks. It just makes you a dumb and autistic sperg loser. But people think by being unreasonably exclusive it gives them some sort of prestige. If we brought these autistic raters to a frat party full of 6'3 college slayers, they'd tell you none of them are Chads and are just normies.

The word "Chad" has no meaning if it's something you only apply to 1 in a million men you delusional aspies. If you were a stock trader and valued every stock much lower than its actual value unless it was perfect you would be fired for poor performance.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, aspiringexcel, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
You're right but we're too deep in this now

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Chad is 99th percentile nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, aspiringexcel, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
I just call every slayer Chad tbh

• +1
Reactions: nope, greywind, Erik-Hexum and 3 others
Most of those posts are trolls underrating on purpose
the rest are demented incels who should be mandatory ignores

• +1
Reactions: nope, Deleted member 32973, LampPostPrime and 1 other person

subhuman: nobody actually rates anyone this because they don't want people to get mad at them and lose clout/connections on the forum

Do you see how autistic and retarded this is now? The aspies on this site talk about looks and objectivity but the ratings are legitimately worthless, worse than truerateme.
dont take these lost freaks seriously

they have never holded hands with female

• +1
Reactions: nope, greywind, It'snotover and 2 others
Nigga ur the same calling jenna ortega repulsive
please dont try to shove this colombian deformed monkey on me

i have fucked way hotter girls

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 444 and LampPostPrime
Those ratings exist not because of apsie raters, but because of female standards. Go on tinder and use a chad vs. a htn. The difference will be night and day.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nope, greywind, Heinrich Schmidt and 7 others
@LampPostPrime
this is a latina i find insanely hot

dont tell me she compares. avg hot woman vs below avg crouzon looking girl

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Kamui
CHAD = strong female appeal and gets a shit ton of matches and likes

• +1
Reactions: nope, greywind, Erik-Hexum and 3 others
Those ratings exist not because of apsie raters, but because of female standards. Go on tinder and use a chad vs. a htn. The difference will be night and day.
yeah barett and o autist will bug tinder from how many matches they get

how can u say this when the guys women worship get rated lower here xd

Would brutally rape fuark, what’s her name
desire dulcee

this is her bf and she says she loves him

she looks much better in her videos and is smart too. brutal

I agree yes,this is how PSL first started,but eventually it got overran by neets with no dating experience beyond
what they heard their favorite blackpill content creators say and began spreading bad information,which is
kinda where we are today

We need a reevaluation of Looks Theory

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, nope, greywind and 1 other person
It's legit the exact opposite. Most Users here overrate men hard. Most people on this forum are subhuman/ltn. Of course it will be extremely rare for a chad to enter an incel forum, that's why no one gets rated chad here

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nope, 444, Deleted member 32973 and 1 other person
The chad would still be called htn here lmao

Unless its the same 10-20 pal gods

• +1
Reactions: nope, greywind, Deleted member 32973 and 1 other person
It's legit the exact opposite. Most Users here overrate men hard. Most people on this forum are subhuman/ltn. Of course it will be extremely rare for a chad to enter an incel forum, that's why no one gets rated chad here
Aarvid, brahmin, xangsane, anstrum , cutecel are all htn to chad

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Xangsane
Aarvid, brahmin, xangsane, anstrum , cutecel are all htn to chad
First of all you just named 4 users out of like 4000 registered users on this site.
Secondly, Arvid is the only chadlite you listed there. BrahminBoss uses remini on his pics and looked subhuman 2 years ago. Xangsane's pics don't even look like a human, they look like a painting. Anstrum looks like a narrow-faced nerd with thin lips, narrow jaw, horrible coloring, eyebags, etc. Cutecel is low htn to me also he's 5'7.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 30985, LampPostPrime and 3 others
First of all you just named 4 users out of like 4000 registered users on this site.
Secondly, Arvid is the only chadlite you listed there. BrahminBoss uses remini on his pics and looked subhuman 2 years ago. Xangsane's pics don't even look like a human, they look like a painting. Anstrum looks like a narrow-faced nerd with thin lips, narrow jaw, horrible coloring, eyebags, etc. Cutecel is low htn to me also he's 5'7.
don't be mean!

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Deleted member 40761
some ppl overrate, some ppl underrate

for example, @cytoplasm rates niggas like tom cruise sub-chad, but he would never deny that he’d do pretty well with women
even at 5’7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, It'snotover and cytoplasm
you forgot white

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane

htns have chad smv irl, incel opinions don't matter

• +1
Reactions: fuse, Mr. President and cytoplasm
the outcome of every single one of our discussions tbh

brutal stalemate pill
Debating and trying to prove your point can be fun. However the discussion you and @HarrierDuBois had over about 3 pages in the past 24 hours, i would have given up pretty quickly there

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and DelonLover1999
Debating and trying to prove your point can be fun. However the discussion you and @HarrierDuBois had over about 3 pages in the past 24 hours, i would have given up pretty quickly there
it’s pretty tough to argue with him, cause i write paragraphs and he replies with one liners, making me feel like an absolute idiot and questioning my own points

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, greywind, It'snotover and 2 others
it’s pretty tough to argue with him, cause i write paragraphs and he replies with one liners, making me feel like an absolute idiot and questioning my own points
I didn't closely read much of it, too much for my subhuman brain so i'll take your word

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Caging at this. Sometimes the simplest perspectives are the purest.

some ppl overrate, some ppl underrate

for example, @cytoplasm rates niggas like tom cruise sub-chad, but he would never deny that he’d do pretty well with women
even at 5’5

It isn’t autistic, that’s just how scales work. There is no fixed definition for a chad, users here hve chosen to use it for model tier men

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
most of the men rated chad here have low smv.

• +1
Reactions: nope, Deleted member 32973 and Mr. President
Caging at this. Sometimes the simplest perspectives are the purest.
it’s more about formatting and writing style tbh

i could reply with one liners too, that’s just not my jam

• +1
Reactions: fuse, Mr. President and HarrierDuBois
he’s more like 5’6 and a half barefoot @Krakowski

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fuse