There isn’t a single slayer on the looks forums

Looksmax305

Looksmax305

6”2 maxer
All the ones that called good looking are either clearly frauding their pics or if by chance facially they are above average every single time you can tell they are a Manlet or have an absolutely shit frame. Sorry but no true slayer is posting on looks forum

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769 and Deleted member 245
There is probably a few.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769, Deleted member 2205 and Krezo
There is probably a few.
If ur truly good looking and ur posting pics online asking guys to rate u, then you clearly have a mental disorder which takes you out of slayer status

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LDNPari, Deleted member 2769 and Deleted member 245
Me being mentalcel has ruined my personality, otherwise I could slay. I need to stop going on these sites, but they’re just so damn addicting and funny

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769
There a couple . Salludon in video was unforgettable no homo

• Hmm...
If ur truly good looking and ur posting pics online asking guys to rate u, then you clearly have a mental disorder which takes you out of slayer status
I see.

• Hmm...
Me being mentalcel has ruined my personality, otherwise I could slay. I need to stop going on these sites, but they’re just so damn addicting and funny
pics?

• Hmm...
It’s very hard to be a mentalcel if ur ur 6+psl unless you have a legit mental disorder. And I’m saying all the guys that post pics here fraud to be a 6 psl or they have the facial aesthetics to be it but the height and frame brings them down, can think of countless examples of that

• Hmm...
me
@lookism refugee
@Alarico8

there was so many slayers in the lookism, i can't even remember the names

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769 and Deleted member 656
me
@lookism refugee
@Alarico8

I only know what Alarico looks like, I’m sorry but he’s a skinny fat Manlet, yes he has a good face but he’s not a slayer

• Hmm...
All the ones that called good looking are either clearly frauding their pics or if by chance facially they are above average every single time you can tell they are a Manlet or have an absolutely shit frame. Sorry but no true slayer is posting on looks forum

Gandy would disagree

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769 and Looksmax305
Gandy would disagree
D04E2FF1 930F 4032 9AEA ADB52EB1FC00

XD

• Hmm...
No way people here have mental disorders, not a single user

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769 and Looksmax305
there are a couple more who dont post pics but @Salludon and @ChadKahn are slayers i know of nohomo

• Hmm...
i agree

• Hmm...
srs?

• Hmm...
I only know what Alarico looks like, I’m sorry but he’s a skinny fat Manlet, yes he has a good face but he’s not a slayer
I'm 6'4". Are you thinking of the right person?
me
@lookism refugee
@Alarico8

@Zero and @Zeus are the two legit ones I can remember from here. Crisick from Lookism obviously.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Probably not since actual chads haven't heard of the blackpill

• Hmm...
maybe not slayers but you're coping hard if u think there aren't goodlooking guys here

maybe not slayers but you're coping hard if u think there aren't goodlooking guys here
There’s definitely above average but no slayers, like I said before a slayer would never be on a site like this

There’s no reason for a slayer to be on this site.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305