• 4 (subhuman)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 (turbovirgin, beyond hope)

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
moggingmachine

moggingmachine

lookalike
not listening to any rap music (rap is the ultra nt genre, if u dont listen to it chances are u are an autistic loser)

browsing gore/gore sites for any reason. (worst reason being you think it makes you dark traid)

watching charisma videos on youtube (YOU ARE UTTERLY DOOMED IF YOU HAVE EVER DONE THIS EVEN ONCE)

saying "what?" and then instantly replying when you already heard what someone said. example. "how are you doing" --- "what? oh i'm fine."(sign of slow socially autistic brain.)

any sense of racial pride no matter what race you are. (means deep down you know you yourself are a loser, so you take solace knowing that other members of your race have achieved a lot/outdo other races. also means you lack a sense of individuality.)

HOW MUCH OF THESE DO YOU HAVE SON? IF YOU HAVE NONE, YOU ARE INDEED A MOGGING MACHINE

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 2846 and didntreadlol
not listening to any rap music (rap is the ultra nt genre, if u dont listen to it chances are u are an autistic loser)

browsing gore/gore sites for any reason. (worst reason being you think it makes you dark traid)

watching charisma videos on youtube (YOU ARE UTTERLY DOOMED IF YOU HAVE EVER DONE THIS EVEN ONCE)

saying "what?" and then instantly replying when you already heard what someone said. example. "how are you doing" --- "what? oh i'm fine."(sign of slow socially autistic brain.)

any sense of racial pride no matter what race you are. (means deep down you know you yourself are a loser, so you take solace knowing that other members of your race have achieved a lot/outdo other races. also means you lack a sense of individuality.)

HOW MUCH OF THESE DO YOU HAVE SON? IF YOU HAVE NONE, YOU ARE INDEED A MOGGING MACHINE
none

the third one is especially bad

only one tbh

source.gif

D52DDB01 4085 4122 A694 AB9D2E92D8F9

slayers.me

• +1
Reactions: birchman
1 i hate rap.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
only one is browsing gore tbh

Sorry to burst your bubble. But listening to rap is not NT at all. You like to listen to brainlets rapping about naked women, drugs and money? The only good rap is old school rap.

Sorry to burst your bubble. But listening to rap is not NT at all. You like to listen to brainlets rapping about naked women, drugs and money? The only good rap is old school rap.
"You like to listen to brainlets rapping about naked women, drugs and money? "

yes. and it is indeed nt, one of the most neurotypical music genres. you are indeed a cringe autistic faggot if u think listening to music with deep meaning and nuance makes you nt.

i'm not arguing whether new wave rap is objectively "good" or not, i'm arguing if it's nt or not, and it definitely is.

ALL the nt normies bump mumble/autotune rap that essentially says the same thing every song.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayer, Aesthetic and Deleted member 3832
"You like to listen to brainlets rapping about naked women, drugs and money? "

yes. and it is indeed nt, one of the most neurotypical music genres. you are indeed a cringe autistic faggot if u think listening to music with deep meaning and nuance makes you nt.

i'm not arguing whether new wave rap is objectively "good" or not, i'm arguing if it's nt or not, and it definitely is.

ALL the nt normies bump mumble/autotune rap that essentially says the same thing every song.
Yeah, right. Sure thing. :lul:

first person to guess which one it is gets 150 Norwood Points (NP)

Yeah, right. Sure thing. :lul:
this sounds like the response of someone who was just brutally destroyed with logic and facts. keep being in denial that you have one of the worst incel traits son.

tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: birchman
this sounds like the response of someone who was just brutally destroyed with logic and facts. keep being in denial that you have one of the worst incel traits son.

tenor.gif
Talk about contradicting yourself. Saying shit like "and it is indeed NT, one of the most neurotypical genres" without saying why it is that way, simply because you can't do that. Rap is not NT anymore. Especially mumble rap.

Talk about contradicting yourself. Saying shit like "and it is indeed NT, one of the most neurotypical genres" without saying why it is that way, simply because you can't do that. Rap is not NT anymore. Especially mumble rap.
ahahhahahha, do you know what the word contradicting means buddy?

i literally followed that statement almost immediately with the reason it is NT (one of the most popular and successful genres, played in all clubs and by normies everywhere).

you are indeed in utter denial. forfeit now and i will not humiliate you any further.

tumblr_mb62j3ebqB1r73t2so1_400.gif

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: birchman, FatJattMofo and LordNorwood
Reminder that Chad can have all 5 traits and still slay your oneitis while you try to avoid incel conduct and just look retarded

• +1
Reactions: birchman and Averagecel
ahahhahahha, do you know what the word contradicting means buddy?

i literally followed that statement almost immediately with the reason it is NT (one of the most popular and successful genres, played in all clubs and by normies everywhere).

you are indeed in utter denial. forfeit now and i will not humiliate you any further.

tumblr_mb62j3ebqB1r73t2so1_400.gif
With contradicting I meant that you were talking about "destroying me with logic and facts" while there is no logic and facts in saying "and it's indeed NT, one of the most neurotypical genres". How did you destroy me with logic and facts? All you said is that current rap is NT, without explaining why.

Number 1, not a fan of modern music and rap tbh. I listen western classical.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
Number 1, not a fan of modern music and rap tbh. I listen to classical music ngl.
Well, according to the retarded OP it's an incel trait to have different taste in music.

• +1
Reactions: john2
With contradicting I meant that you were talking about "destroying me with logic and facts" while there is no logic and facts in saying "and it's indeed NT, one of the most neurotypical genres". How did you destroy me with logic and facts? All you said is that current rap is NT, without explaining why.
giphy.gif

i literally explained why. twice now. in detail.

do you know what nt means? i feel like i'm dealing with a child rn.

it is hilarious how you are unknowingly proving my point, that people who don't listen to normie rap are indeed autistic retards.

giphy.gif

Very legit bro

especially the what part

• +1
Reactions: Slayer, Deleted member 1464 and moggingmachine
giphy.gif

i literally explained how. twice now. in detail.

do you know what nt means? i feel like i'm dealing with a child rn.

it is hilarious how you are unknowingly proving my point, that people who don't listen to normie rap are indeed autistic retards.

giphy.gif
Neurotypical people are basically people who are not on the autism spectrum. You're telling me that it's not autistic to listen to fucks who are constantly talking about sex and money? So basically if I have different taste in music and dislike rap, it makes me autistic?

Neurotypical people are basically people who are not on the autism spectrum. You're telling me that it's not autistic to listen to fucks who are constantly talking about sex and money? So basically if I have different taste in music and dislike rap, it makes me autistic?
EA42mJJXYAEzxWF_(2).jpg

Keep crying for rap music you absolute pseudointellectual mongrel. It is indeed over for you if you don't listen to rap; you can enjoy other genres of music, but rap is a necessity to be considered a normal person.

• +1
Reactions: moggingmachine
I have all 5 jfl.

I don’t watch gore to be dark triad, but I can’t resist clicking on it, even though I hate it.

Keep crying for rap music you absolute pseudointellectual mongrel. It is indeed over for you if you don't listen to rap; you can enjoy other genres of music, but rap is a necessity to be considered a normal person.
source.gif

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
You're legit as retarded as the OP.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
I have zero

• Woah
Reactions: Slayer
The only Incel trait I have is that I watch gore

4th one for me :feelsbadman:

Rap is utterly digusting and degenerate. I will never listen to that shit.

Yes I'm incel

I listen to old school rap but not today’s pop rap shit.

i used to search up charisma advice on youtube all the time and watch channels like charisma on command thinking id make so many friends and be the most popular kid at school.

but now looking back, after i took the blackpill, its pathetic

if ppl had given me the first shot none of this wouldnt have happened. id have friends and be happy.

i used to listen to ode rap music but very rarely rarely now. so id place myself between beta and incel, which i am.

i used to search up charisma advice on youtube all the time and watch channels like charisma on command thinking id make so many friends and be the most popular kid at school.

but now looking back, after i took the blackpill, its pathetic

if ppl had given me the first shot none of this wouldnt have happened. id have friends and be happy.

i used to listen to ode rap music but very rarely rarely now. so id place myself between beta and incel, which i am.
cage