Tyrone gets paid by Becky for a date whiles Chads dumpster dive for grannies on Tinder. Brutal.

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything

Tyrone
IMG 9393

check these threads for chads simping for grannies on tinder

@TeraCope54 @Frank Jack @RetardSubhuman @Pakicel @looksmaxxer234 thoughts?

@Reckless Turtle @AlexAP @Biggdink @forevergymcelling @Deusmaximus @alienmaxxer @tyronelite @Xangsane @Blackgymmax @MakinItHappenReturn @ForeverRecession @Amnesia @eduardkoopman @Collagen or rope

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: MrGlutton, GetShrekt, Chadeep and 10 others
Down syndrome brunette Margot Robbie
97DCA457 FEB6 498E BF22 A39AA081A4B7

Stacylite

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aqua, MrGlutton, Deleted member 14905 and 5 others
blacks have insanely high smv in the west in current society

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: BongMog, TDriver, Aqua and 15 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BongMog, Aqua, Toth's thot and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: TDriver and AscendingHero
I would venture to say the Race pill has 3 categories:

1) JBW

2) Blacks and Latinos

3) Non-black/hispanic ethnics

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
he's just jacked, if he posted here before getting jacked he would be told to rope(unless he's tall)
muscels are so underrated here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, BongMog, highT and 11 others
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, Chadethnic101, Landorus and 5 others
I think white men on here have a humiliation fetish especially when it's black guys.

Remember blacks will literally fuck anything. Remember the Tinder experiment with that Tyrone trying to smash a landwhale
Yeah I saw it. Both Tyrones and Chads dumpster dive sometimes :ROFLMAO:

@AscendingHero thoughts on this thread?

It’s so funny, black SMV completely obliterates that of ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816
he's just jacked, if he posted here before getting jacked he would be told to rope(unless he's tall)
muscels are so underrated here
Ikr? Physique is very important on dating apps, especially for STRs. Users here will call people tryhard for gymmaxxing yet it’s the easiest way to boost an already attractive face

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, ShowerMaxxing, AscendingHero and 4 others
I think white men on here have a humiliation fetish especially when it's black guys.

Remember blacks will literally fuck anything. Remember the Tinder experiment with that Tyrone trying to smash a landwhale
Tbh men of all races fuck anything… ded SRS I met a white chadlite over the weekend and he was honest in saying he has super low standards and has fucked numerous fatties.

Men as a gender need to be refurbished

• +1
Reactions: greywind, BongMog, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
Imagine the result if he was a Tyrone facially.
Like this
Images 75

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Looks234

suicide fuel
More grannyfish threads:

Tyrones yes, and lightskin ones especially
It's been this way since the 80's.
It’s so funny, black SMV completely obliterates that of ethnics

Them being propped up by the media can't be the only reason..right? Like I've seen Blacks that are just downright awful physically yet they slay pretty handedly.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Brutal. Granny pill really should be a wake up call for anyone under 5 psl tbh :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Xangsane
Them being propped up by the media can't be the only reason..right? Like I've seen Blacks that are just downright awful physically yet they slay pretty handedly.
Yeah the media thing is mostly a cope, women are not blind if they showed manlets as attractive women would still prefer Tallfags due to biology.
Blacks do well due to NT, Having the best bodies bigger dicks and low Inhb.

the media only helps in their representation as “cool” but besides that they have a lot of physical traits women like. Also they are the second tallest race

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Frank Jack and Xangsane
Fuck no. Black men have always been seen as the forbidden fruit well before the media. We've always been desired, the only difference between now and then is that now foids usually won't get killed for actually dating black men.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MrGlutton, AscendingHero, fogdart and 3 others
Brutal. Granny pill really should be a wake up call for anyone under 5 psl tbh :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
This, but Chadlites never get attention from HTB or above as shown on my latest experiment.
Instead, he gets this:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Mirin. Muscles aren’t cope for black guys.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, MrGlutton, AscendingHero and 1 other person
No they don't. This is a confirmation bias based on there being minimal interracial dating consequences in western countries.

A lot of things that would be hit or miss for other races don't apply to us. Even the troll @LooksOverAll understands black men being tall doesn't effect us the way it does other tallfags. For a black guy to not slay he's really just gotta be a fuckin' loser.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, BongMog, Tropical Tyrone and 3 others
More grannyfish threads:
Must be an UK thing, why would chads go for grannies jfl

Who’s that prettyboy? Looks insane

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
A lot of things that would be hit or miss for other races don't apply to us. Even the troll @LooksOverAll understands black men being tall doesn't effect us the way it does other tallfags. For a black guy to not slay he's really just gotta be a fuckin' loser.
Exactly. Unfortunately you're a roblox-playing suburban Kevin who shitposts on .org so you have to be GigaChad or it's over for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and AscendingHero
Unfortunately you're a roblox-playing suburban Kevin who shitposts on .org so you have to be GigaChad or it's over for you.
Cope harder you pasty ass white boy. I'll rape your mother in front of you.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16209
Most blacks naturally posses the traits that makes muscles look good, namely

- lack of bodyhair: in reality no girl likes bodyhair despite what guys think
- they rarely bulk into bloat mode; leanness is key
- the dark skin naturally enhances muscle definition; no need to tan
- good amounts of fast twitch muscle fibers (if they have West African ancestry); that makes muscles look firm even when unflexed

Others too can achieve these but it takes very little effort as a tyrone

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, AscendingHero, fogdart and 2 others
Maybe I should go to the gym, I think I woulb be a Tyrone but being 6'3 a having a big frame somehow make me lazy to go to gym...

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Cope harder you pasty ass white boy. I'll rape your mother in front of you.
Keep shitposting while your peers are thugmaxxing and fucking bitches. You're just too high inhib and nerdy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
View attachment 1506229

View attachment 1506231

Tyrone
View attachment 1506233

@Reckless Turtle @AlexAP @Biggdink @forevergymcelling @Deusmaximus @alienmaxxer @tyronelite @Xangsane @Blackgymmax @MakinItHappenReturn @ForeverRecession @Amnesia @eduardkoopman @Collagen or rope
my fuckn god the hips and ass on the rachel chick at 32 seconds. this dude has to have fucked already 500+ women in hes life time. 100 thousand matches life time on the account wdf. I

Down syndrome brunette Margot Robbie
View attachment 1506265
Stacylite
bets part women don't care if hes fucking other women, as long as they get their own piece of some tyrone bbc. this tyrone is eaisly in the top 1 percent of tinder for hes area. In other countries men do alot better on tinder, then in the west, as the west has very high fat/obesity rates, by 35-40 percent higher then other countries. So this tyrone would still do good in usa, any major city but do worst then he does in europe .

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack
View attachment 1506229

View attachment 1506231

Tyrone
View attachment 1506233

Cba to watch the video, 4 points tho

1) Blacks like I said have incredibly high smv. Tyrones and Chadrones are slaying like mad, tyrones esp. in liberal areas/canada and exotic halo. Mulatto chads have white chad smv if not higher to some foids tbh. At the end of the day, chad is its own race but jfl if you don't have any one of these phenos in 2021

2) Anthropometry and Dimorphism is everything for blacks (height, frame, voice, muscles, dick) most blk men can slay very hard and niche appeal maxx is sub par facially if they fufill these traits.

3) Just be good looking

4) Still looking for the chad and tyrone facially btw jfl

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
The absolute power of jews

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Anyanglover, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
i gotta hit the fucking gym lol.

What do women see in this guy that I don’t? Guys I see as sub7 and not killing in it w/ Women are actually killin’ it w/ Women. Interesting phenomenon.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
What do women see in this guy that I don’t? Guys I see as sub7 and not killing in it w/ Women are actually killin’ it w/ Women. Interesting phenomenon.
Men don’t know how to rate other men. We can only hypothesize based on autistic psl measurements and ratios

• +1
Reactions: Kylo
I "thugmaxx" and get bitches too. I shitpost because I'm bored. Nothing else.

Things no one has ever said about me IRL. Lmao this is major projection from mr.5'9 is ideal
Lmfao massive cope. No one who's actually tough is on this website, except for me. You're a nerdy Kevin and I would beat your bitch ass up with my unideal 6'7" frame.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface