Who is the best implants designer

K

kaikomai

Iron
I am looking to get infra-orbitals and jaw angle/gonion implants designed. I had a bimax for functional reasons and it messed up the proportions of my face, so now I need some implants to balance it out. I don't want to go to just random surgeon who has 3D Systems or some random orthopedic device company design it. I am looking for someone who can do harmony - and understands the delicate nature of balancing the face.

I already tried many times to reach out to @RealSurgerymax, but he just ignores or ghosts me.

Who else does a good job with this?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lepo2317, leveruis and Deleted member 28896
Sunail Richardson

Sunail Richardson
I lokey don't trust any doctor from indian speaking as an NRI curry bhai myself. I dont know they dont seem to care and just wanna make money. Go to some euro dude

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and RoyaleWithCheese
I lokey don't trust any doctor from indian speaking as an NRI curry bhai myself. I dont know they dont seem to care and just wanna make money. Go to some euro dude
Nigga he’s being ironical

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
Dr. Birbe from Clinica Birbe în Barcelona.

They have wonderful reviews and he made many of those implants and seems to be very honest .
I will go by myself there and make Jaw Angle+ Genio + Cheeck Implants + Upper eyelid Bleroplasty .

You can have an online appointment for free with them and convince yourself, that he knows about what he is talking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back