You CANNOT mew without the chew

Sodoku

Sodoku

Bronze
This is like putting on your boxers and walking out the house.

Mewing without chewing is absolutely useless and doesn't help for shit unless you're a 9 year old.

Chewing is seriously underrated. It allows your jawline to be really defined, and gives the illusion of it being wide. Your soft diet isn't helping your recessed chin.

Mike Mew case 1

If Lord Mew is doing it, why aren't you?

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, Mewcel, LooksJourney and 1 other person
Massetter hypertrophy is gay I wish people would understand that this shit is 90% genetics

Falim gum gang we out here

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and CopeMaxxer
If you aren't mewing and chewing, wtf are you doing?

Seen a few of videos and started mewwing but with chewwing I’m a bit confused do you just keep chewing till let’s say 30 times or what how is it done properly?

Does lord Mew chews?

Masseter hypertrophy =/= Mewing
Massetter hypertrophy is gay I wish people would understand that this shit is 90% genetics
Masseter hypertrophy is legit though.

He responded to a comment about showing before and after pictures of him mewing. Say'd he hasn't really been trying.
Lmao I remember watching my first mew video.

"I'm doing some chewing exercises here, just with some normal orbit gum." Ok, cool, I can just some orbit! ... "I've been chewing the while pack (10 pieces) for about an hour here..."???

Mew advocates 'tongue chewing', can't do that shit yet tho.

WHERE CAN I BUY GUM FOR THIS

Mew himself said to NOT chew with the teeth, but with the tongue as a form of exercise to put the tongue on the roof of the mouth.

• +1
Reactions: tallcel