Average white normie 5/10 is 8/10 in SEA tbh.

rt_gamer

rt_gamer

5/10 Leanmadxing tp 7/10, non-nt
normie 5/10 - 8/10 in SEA
HTN 6/10 - 9/10 SEA
7/10 in the West- Hexum, Lachowski level in SEA.

180 cm Chad height in SEA
185 cm Giga Chad in SEA
175 cm Chadlite height

Am I right? It's evidenced by @itsOVER. He got treated like a chadlite chad in SEA when he was bloated as fuck. When he got lean he is high-level Chad there. He doesn't have to pay the girls, but he slays hard. And he is 170 cm and 5/10 face. He slayed both in Vietnam and Thailand.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, MiroslavBulldosex, gamma and 1 other person
this is your future in SEA :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 4054, eduardkoopman and 9 others
Obviously

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
can u post pics of good looking girls there? arent most girls ugly as fuck in SEA

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345

Attachments

• 60f6ea54ead7c262f14585db_9y9FljllSEv3uqvAK4GQylxILwINGFITM0ie6cuHuR3UnOpdYysq7sv7K5_XYjEfXMsq...jpeg
    60f6ea54ead7c262f14585db_9y9FljllSEv3uqvAK4GQylxILwINGFITM0ie6cuHuR3UnOpdYysq7sv7K5_XYjEfXMsq...jpeg
    141.7 KB · Views: 0
idk man asians are just not my type ((

Attachments

• 6edf5c21c72fff5d97208c741cb57b8b.jpg
    6edf5c21c72fff5d97208c741cb57b8b.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 0
you're off by 1 in all of them for SEA. so 4/10 in the west would be 8/10 in SEA.

reduce it by 1 more for EA (3/10 in the west is 8/10 in EA) and increase by 1 for Japan (5/10 in west is 8/10 in japan)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
HTN 6/10 - 9/10 SEA

185 cm Giga Chad in SEA
175 cm Chadlite height

Am I right? It's evidenced by @itsOVER. He got treated like a chadlite chad in SEA when he was bloated as fuck. When he got lean he is high-level Chad there. He doesn't have to pay the girls, but he slays hard. And he is 170 cm and 5/10 face. He slayed both in Vietnam and Thailand.
You can never slay for free in SEA. Noodlewhores are attracted to SEAmaxxers because they assume that european/white = rich and some want to marry a white foreigner so that he takes her with him back to his country because she wants to immigrate.

if you’re white why not just go to a multicultural city in america and slay here

You can never slay for free in SEA. Noodlewhores are attracted to SEAmaxxers because they assume that european/white = rich and some want to marry a white foreigner so that he takes her with him back to his country because she wants to immigrate.
Normie white men are far more attractive than even Changs. It i's more like LMS and looks are more than 50 % here surely.

if you’re white why not just go to a multicultural city in america and slay here
It's very hard to do. I am in Central Europe. Its 1000 % easier in SEA

True but an 8/10 SEA girl is like a 5/10 White girl.

massive cope

oh yeah good idea. just need to be 6+ PSL and at least 6'2. easy!

Though a white chadlite May still find it hard to land a Stacy

To add.
I recall @itsOVER was broke as fuck.

You are right though. I guess. That old, ugly, fat, etc.. whites need to pay up.

But when it comes to younger, same aged white dudes. I dunno. But I doubt, they need to go betabuxx mode

To add.
I recall @itsOVER was broke as fuck.

You are right though. I guess. That old, ugly, fat, etc.. whites need to pay up.

But when it comes to younger, same aged white dudes. I dunno. But I doubt, they need to go betabuxx mode
Yeah itsovert was poor and he slayed. That proves my argument.

Yeah itsovert was poor and he slayed. That proves my argument.
Yeah. It's over, was not some typical white 60 year old fat bald boomer guy, trying to get 25 yo women. He was also a 20 yo guy trying to get with same aged women.
That is different.
Obviously the fat bald 60 yo boomer white guy trying to get 25 year old Asian woman needs to betabuxx a bit. Although I bet that white boomer, could do well with fellow 60 yo Asian women, but obviously they don't want that, I guess

HTN 6/10 - 9/10 SEA

185 cm Giga Chad in SEA
175 cm Chadlite height

im 186cm, 7(maybe 8 on a good day) /10 in West and i slayed 40 girls in like 7 months of low-medium effort off dating apps in Vietnam.

gg ez