CLAVICULAR MOGS HARDER AND YOU SHOULD TOO

MazoNitNit

MazoNitNit

Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ | (not over for you bros)
@Clavicular

Ofc it's because of his other softmaxxes that he looks this way but also the colouring is the cherry on top if you are not trying to make your colouring better WHAT ARE YOU DOING this mf became majestic and idc if u faggots think hes mtn or something to irl standards hes def a slayer look at him bruh hopefuel to mog harder for me im tanmaxxing atm :feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greywind, Soychadcell, bradpittshairline and 12 others
Disclaimer: im not gay

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, geenger, shalomnigga and 7 others
DUDE wtf he legit looks castizo now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, LVZZO, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
why are GrAYcels obsessed with this nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shabby890, SidharthTheSlayer, GunDevilHybrid and 26 others
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: buflek, JoshuaG and IndraBC
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, vioytaka, T50 Mogger and 1 other person
coloring is indeed law

• +1
Reactions: greywind, datboijj and MazoNitNit
you guys are so obsessed with this nigga he looks like an above average human nothing special

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv, greywind, got.daim and 16 others
He looks way worse now with that dye, doesn't even look White, no offense

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and arabcelxxx
Maybe because he’s good looking and gives hope to people on this forum.
hope for what? so that when graycels kill themselves like they should that they can reincarnate with his genes :lul: ?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Allornothing, shalomnigga and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
He looks way worse now with that dye, doesn't even look White, no offense
wtf are you on about he still looks white and looks better

Yup it is , he looks better and so can anyone else if they improve their coloring
im gonna drink milk with fish and pray to gandy that i get vitiligo and look exotic

• Love it
Reactions: MazoNitNit
Look like the average autistic male

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters

• JFL
Reactions: LVZZO and thebuffdon690
has no appeal sadly

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Coloring is life

@Clavicular

View attachment 2963705View attachment 2963704
View attachment 2963701

Ofc it's because of his other softmaxxes that he looks this way but also the colouring is the cherry on top if you are not trying to make your colouring better WHAT ARE YOU DOING this mf became majestic and idc if u faggots think hes mtn or something to irl standards hes def a slayer look at him bruh hopefuel to mog harder for me im tanmaxxing atm :feelshmm:

Now tell @Clavicular to stop gatekeeping and do a full ascension guide or imma fuck his mom

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU
@Clavicular

View attachment 2963701

Go outside (self-tan if you dont have the genetics to get tan)

Dnrd this short post you’re a follower of Goatis.
and im not even a graycel idk what these retards are on about, theres no hope for faggots like them, i tried to motivate them

@Clavicular

View attachment 2963701

i never realized how high his icd was

Ethnicmaxxing is the way

Also how tf u found this avi

All that glazing just for me to mog him

the best way to start colour maxxing is with red light therapy. trust.

@Clavicular

View attachment 2963701

I don't know why all this cockriding to this autist, but he has kinda a pigs nose.

@Clavicular

View attachment 2963701

Imagine looking up to this guy as an inspiration

Ruins his health doing retarded shit, hasn’t even ascended much since making his appearance on the forum. Still the same dude, and since most ppl on here are indian an above avg white guy is all they need to start worshipping

Tan also looks bad because it looks blotchy, kinda like a failed fake tan

Last edited:
Imagine looking up to this guy as an inspiration

Ruins his health doing retarded shit, hasn’t even ascended much since making his appearance on the forum. Still the same dude, and since most ppl on here are indian an above avg white guy is all they need to start worshipping

Tan also looks bad because it looks blotchy, kinda like a failed fake tan
i hope u dont mean im some stinky indian just because i said the guy is gl now weirdo