I reckon aliens are similar to humans

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Kraken
there’s almost a 100% that life exists on other planets somewhere in the universe.

In my personal opinion if there’s intelligent life it’ll be similar to humans.

For example they must have eyes to observe the world and ears to hear etc or something similar, language (although different) laws etc stuff like that.

Interesting to think about

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Bump

• +1
Space is fake
We live in a trapped dome like a fish tank
You retarded pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, kviijjjjj, Deleted member 51576 and 7 others
Muh god created us from nothing yeh Muh god exists and he is a man yeh
The human body is so meticulously designed you would be a retard to think it happened by accident

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
The human body is so meticulously designed you would be a retard to think it happened by accident
Design doesn’t point to a god existing lmao if anything it proves evolution more, cuz of natural selection etc

• +1
Design doesn’t point to a god existing lmao if anything it proves evolution more, cuz of natural selection etc
go back to your alien fairytales nerd

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
Retard thinks that aliens don’t exist in an infinite universe lmfao
How’s it infinite you are trapped on earth you don’t know what’s real or not
Wasted thread

How’s it infinite you are trapped on earth you don’t know what’s real or not
Wasted thread
It’s 93 billion light years in diameter and that’s only the observable

Doesn’t disprove my point anyway still vast as hell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and autistic_tendencies
It’s 93 billion light years in diameter and that’s only the observable

Doesn’t disprove my point anyway still vast as hell
According to who some globalist scientist jajajaj

Believes in aliens but doesn't believe in god :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

@i_love_roosters @MaghrebGator

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, NoReedemingFeature and autistic_tendencies
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and NoReedemingFeature
Believes in aliens but doesn't believe in god :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

@i_love_roosters @MaghrebGator
I mean god is alien if you wanna think about he’s not of this world

• Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel
there’s almost a 100% that life exists on other planets somewhere in the universe.

In my personal opinion if there’s intelligent life it’ll be similar to humans.

For example they must have eyes to observe the world and ears to hear etc or something similar, language (although different) laws etc stuff like that.

Interesting to think about
Hmmmm it merely depends on the environment they’re developing in

Hmmmm it merely depends on the environment they’re developing in
Yeh but certain things would have to be the same as us for example vision and hearing etc, although in different ways. It’s possible we are the most advanced creatures in the entire universe

• +1
  • +1
Yeh but certain things would have to be the same as us for example vision and hearing etc, although in different ways. It’s possible we are the most advanced creatures in the entire universe
I mean no not really let’s take for example some animals or insects that’s developed in different ecosystems than us… they don’t have eyes they don’t need them, nor do they have ears… they can have some magnetic sensing organs or some shit like that

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
  • +1
I mean no not really let’s take for example some animals or insects that’s developed in different ecosystems than us… they don’t have eyes they don’t need them, nor do they have ears… they can have some magnetic sensing organs or some shit like that
I’m talking about intelligent life

• +1
No they aren’t at all lmao. God is a being which is supposedly exists outside of the universe and aliens exist within the universe
So you acknowledge god as a being
Thread over

Yeah I’m talking abt it too lol
I guess with vision there is more leeway but chances are if something didn’t possess similar evolutionary characteristics to what we have it wouldn’t be intelligent in practical functioning

• +1
we are the aliens

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I’m talking about intelligent life
My brother saw aliens from the planet Worm Wood in his past lives. He said they're 14ft tall, slug like, are covered in tentacles with thousands of fingers, 350 IQ, are psychic and have a large mouth with semi circular black teeth.

• +1
They also lack a stomach and digest the food in there mouth like a Venus flytrap

My brother saw aliens from the planet Worm Wood in his past lives. He said they're 14ft tall, slug like, are covered in tentacles with thousands of fingers, 350 IQ, are psychic and have a large mouth with semi circular black teeth.
?

• +1
Are you mentally deficient? Just claim something which clearly opposes your ridiculous belief actually does the exact opposite. That's how most atheist arguments go anyways lol

• +1
Are you mentally deficient? Just claim something which clearly opposes your ridiculous belief actually does the exact opposite. That's how most atheist arguments go anyways lol
What ru on abt

• +1
  • +1
I guess with vision there is more leeway but chances are if something didn’t possess similar evolutionary characteristics to what we have it wouldn’t be intelligent in practical functioning
i think that magnetix sensors is an OVERPOWERED thing to have... knowing that everything is magnetic and electromagnetic

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
not really if we looked different you would say the same thing because we would use our bodies differently becuase that's why we look the way we do because of evoulution and it happens like that because we have to evolve to what we use and do, and the environment

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
not really if we looked different you would say the same thing because we would use our bodies differently becuase that's why we look the way we do because of evoulution and it happens like that because we have to evolve to what we use and do, and the environment
so we if we did like one thing a little different we would look different because we evolve to be fit and more capable for the things we have.

so we if we did like one thing a little different we would look different because we evolve to be fit and more capable for the things we have.
Smart nigga

• +1
Schizophrenia Ramblings dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Aliens don’t exist you dumb little faggot. You imbeciles will claim that anything exists before admitting the existence of God, the creator.

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and autistic_tendencies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back