If @Master doesn't reinvent this website, it'll become a shitposting degenerate zoomer hangout website that never talks about looksmaxing.

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
Guys, do you think that we should reinvent the entire forum? Like new reacts, incentives, rules, sections, etc.?
I mean, @Master, many people have stated this already. The forum's quality degenerates every year.
I mean, now anyone who's joined late 2023 is now seen as an automatic shit user. Imagine how bad it'll be in 2024 or 2025?

I keep seeing things like this and I think the way the incentives and structure is going on, it might just rot the forum and rot other people.

I think we should consider being more like reddit and keep the discourse on this forum more (or exclusively) on looksmaxing and blackpill and not shitposting and degeneracy. I recommend even deleting the Offtopic section.

Thoughts?

I truly would hate to see looksmax.org turn into a shitposting zoomer social media website that has forgotten it's core values.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: chaddyboi66, DharkDC, thecel and 23 others
Every word

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince, Mainstream, Xangsane and 4 others

I keep seeing things like this and I think the way the incentives and structure is going on, it might just rot the forum and rot other people.
None of them left the site doe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zaq, thenewhebbe and ElTruecel
It already IS a shitposting forum you fucking idiot. JFl if you are here to looksmax.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aladin, incel194012940, hardestmfintheroom and 17 others
Guys, do you think that we should reinvent the entire forum? Like new reacts, incentives, rules, sections, etc.?
I mean, @Master, many people have stated this already. The forum's quality degenerates every year.
I mean, now anyone who's joined late 2023 is now seen as an automatic shit user. Imagine how bad it'll be in 2024 or 2025?

I think we should consider being more like reddit and keep the discourse on this forum more (or exclusively) on looksmaxing and blackpill and not shitposting and degeneracy. I recommend even deleting the Offtopic section.

Thoughts?

I truly would hate to see looksmax.org turn into a shitposting zoomer social media website that has forgotten it's core values.
Already is

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Aladin and enchanted_elixir
thats what happens when all you do is scroll on offtopic.org bhai

• +1
Reactions: wayme, hardestmfintheroom, Kazuya and 9 others
This site isn’t dying unlike .is.

incels.Is Is fucking dying badly we’ve had 90% of our vital MEMBERS FUCKING LEAVE IN THE PAST YEAR

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Kristin and enchanted_elixir
You fucking .org niggers complaining about this site don’t understand how bad Incels.is has been doing since late 2022.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, goldpill, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person

Thoughts?

you need to police the looksmaxxing section then and not off topic.
if you keep catering to off topic it will stay an off topic majority forum.

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
You fucking .org niggers complaining about this site don’t understand how bad Incels.is has been doing since late 2022.
I don't scroll on incels.is at all.
I literally only seen the site like 3 times. Haven't spent more than 5 minutes on that site ever since my life started.

• +1
Reactions: oldcel2002
you need to police the looksmaxxing section then and not off topic.
if you keep catering to off topic it will stay an off topic majority forum.
I'd personally remove offtopic.
Offtopic is a shitposting echo chamber and they come destroy the looksmaxing section.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ryan, Tai Lung, DoII and 1 other person
I'd personally remove offtopic.
Offtopic is a shitposting echo chamber and they come destroy the looksmaxing section.
then the site would fail which lose master money which he wouldnt do. without off topic you get no new people creating new ideas. off topic is the retention tool because its dopamine inducing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Danish_Retard, Mr. President and 6 others
I don't scroll on incels.is at all.
I literally only seen the site like 3 times. Haven't spent more than 5 minutes on that site ever since my life started.
Joined April 15, 2022

• Hmm...
All these threads and I still get "dnrd"s, 0, and other irrelevant and disrespectful comments sometimes.
Those are like half or a third of the looksmaxing threads I've made this year

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Asps12, ccwarrior, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
then the site would fail which lose master money which he wouldnt do. without off topic you get no new people creating new ideas. off topic is the retention tool because its dopamine inducing
Sounds like a fucked incentive structure if true.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, BoredPrince, Mr. President and 1 other person
nigger when i joined back in 2020 I was shitposting everyday stfu and make me looksmaxxing threads.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zaq, Danish_Retard, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
nigger when i joined back in 2020 I was shitposting everyday stfu and make me looksmaxxing threads.
I made so much.

All these threads and I still get "dnrd"s, 0, and other irrelevant and disrespectful comments sometimes.

@Master if u r reading that please take the mod from @Lmao , this mf keeps banning everyone makinithappen reports

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, Deleted member 21661 and Lmao

if you posted these in offtopic we would read the entire thing but you post in the looksmaxxing section so nobody gives a fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, iblamechico, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Site is complete garbage.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, enchanted_elixir and 7zyzz7

shitposting degenerate zoomer hangout website

this is one of the last forums where you can call someone the N word in the offtopic section, why are you trying to reduce free speech nigger?

• JFL
Reactions: hydraiskami, Bushman and enchanted_elixir
With that said, i hate race threads, so fucking low iq subject

• +1
looksmax nerds MOGGED by offtopicGODS

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Ryan, TheMaxxer333 and 3 others
offtopicGOD own this site, and theres nothing your curry manlets can do about it

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ryan, Tabula Rasa, future slavic chad and 1 other person
off topic should be exclusively for hobbies and interests, not for race-baiting and schizophrenic blogging.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: temporomandibular32, Deleted member 49130, ccwarrior and 4 others
Sounds like a fucked incentive structure if true.
I don’t think Master is willing to give up his shekels just cuz of the hordes of autistic zoomers taking a massive shit all over the forum

• +1
Leave off topic and create specific looksmaxxing section only about a certain topic. They already have one for surgery, but one for general softmaxxing and Pharmaceuticals is needed

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: oldcel2002 and enchanted_elixir
@Master if u r reading that please take the mod from @Lmao , this mf keeps banning everyone makinithappen reports
I reject most of his reports, sometimes they acc r breaking rules and then the user gets warned

• +1
most of his reports are actually whining jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lmao

Thoughts?

sucks that low IQcels here dunk on you all the time. You're right about like 99% of the things you say no glaze

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior, Kamui and enchanted_elixir
most of his reports are actually whining jfl
my reports arent even taken seriously and get rejected or ignored purely off of bias. the forum needs new mods and change.

• Hmm...
my reports arent even taken seriously and get rejected or ignored purely off of bias. the forum needs new mods and change.
never seen your reports when I was mod

never seen your reports when I was mod
today for example kamui said 'someone needs to slit my throat' because muhh liver king edits. Which is an incitement of violence and is in fact a crime in america and most of europe. The forum has fallen. i guarantee all the mods had seen it and ignored it purely because they dont like me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Mr. President, shabby890 and 1 other person
today for example kamui said 'someone needs to slit my throat' because muhh liver king edits. Which is an incitement of violence and is in fact a crime in america and most of europe. The forum has fallen. i guarantee all the mods had seen it and ignored it purely because they dont like me.
It's not against the rules. that's why.

The website will continue on forever tbh

It's not against the rules. that's why.
7D55B5E3 5D79 4AB0 BD16 EDED34763EB9
You sure bucko?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President, oldcel2002 and enchanted_elixir
It's been a shitposting website since 2018 to be quite honest

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe and TsarTsar444
You can "reinvent" all you want. Intelligent, thoughtful, funny people contribute and make a place better regardless of the rules. No set of rules or cultural shift can change tiktok graycels into quality posters that with analytical minds that understand looks, just like no training program can turn someone with cerebral palsy into an athlete or no study routine can turn someone stupid into a scholar. There is no improvement without removing the scum and trash posters. Just take the people who are annoying and stupid, ban them, and close registrations. After things have leveled off, have an open section of the forum where new users are chaperoned and restricted to. If they show some value (and I'm being very charitable), let them post freely on the rest of the site. If they believe in Mewing, say "there's no evidence HGH makes you grow more", don't know obvious basics about looks and bone structure, post bluepill worldviews about how "you just need to be NT brah", don't let them into the rest of the site.

Does that mean less of "muh free speech", yes. But this site is now more than large enough where you can have this kind of policy and not kill it.

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior, Jungcuck, shabby890 and 2 others
That’s not illegal
For speech to be considered threatening under US law, it has to both promote "imminent lawless action" and "is likely to promote or produce such action" by the standard of Brandenburg v. Ohio which is the definitive US Supreme Court case on the matter. Advocacy for violence falls under freedom of speech so long as it does not meet those 2 criteria.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ccwarrior and Kamui
That’s not illegal
yes it is. it incites violence and basically every upstanding respectable judge would agree with me

Thoughts?

If u wanna blame someone blame that schizo attention seeking bogandoff faggot @curlyheadjames

Tbh .org on tiktok is mostly his doin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and Kamui
The forum is dyimg because they rejected my mod apllication

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
I got banned there for being too gl