If @Master doesn't reinvent this website, it'll become a shitposting degenerate zoomer hangout website that never talks about looksmaxing.

Guys, do you think that we should reinvent the entire forum? Like new reacts, incentives, rules, sections, etc.?
I mean, @Master, many people have stated this already. The forum's quality degenerates every year.
I mean, now anyone who's joined late 2023 is now seen as an automatic shit user. Imagine how bad it'll be in 2024 or 2025?

I keep seeing things like this and I think the way the incentives and structure is going on, it might just rot the forum and rot other people.

I think we should consider being more like reddit and keep the discourse on this forum more (or exclusively) on looksmaxing and blackpill and not shitposting and degeneracy. I recommend even deleting the Offtopic section.

Thoughts?

I truly would hate to see looksmax.org turn into a shitposting zoomer social media website that has forgotten it's core values.
I will continue this site untils I'm in my 20s or i will forget this jfl

Master doesnt care about the userbase and looksmaxing or inceldome in general, thats why he is never posting. This site is just a business for him.
Serge was different. He was posting on .is about inceldome stuff all the time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog and Deleted member 31497
This site isn’t dying unlike .is.

incels.Is Is fucking dying badly we’ve had 90% of our vital MEMBERS FUCKING LEAVE IN THE PAST YEAR
Because it fucking sucks lol. It’s ran like the USSR.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
All these threads and I still get "dnrd"s, 0, and other irrelevant and disrespectful comments sometimes.
Those are like half or a third of the looksmaxing threads I've made this year

People do what they are incentivized to do. You get ten times the benefit and clout for shitposting so people shit post.

Guys, do you think that we should reinvent the entire forum? Like new reacts, incentives, rules, sections, etc.?
I mean, @Master, many people have stated this already. The forum's quality degenerates every year.
I mean, now anyone who's joined late 2023 is now seen as an automatic shit user. Imagine how bad it'll be in 2024 or 2025?

I keep seeing things like this and I think the way the incentives and structure is going on, it might just rot the forum and rot other people.

I think we should consider being more like reddit and keep the discourse on this forum more (or exclusively) on looksmaxing and blackpill and not shitposting and degeneracy. I recommend even deleting the Offtopic section.

Thoughts?

I truly would hate to see looksmax.org turn into a shitposting zoomer social media website that has forgotten it's core values.
every since @Master removed the watch feature, I just log into the site for a few minutes every day, scroll the first pages, full of shitposts from Tiktard-users, in the Looksmax- and Offtopic-Section, and then leave again.
Bored Spongebob Squarepants GIF by Nickelodeon

Removing the one feature that enabled us to get notifications and keep up with quality threads of quality users and, by interacting with those posts, bring them to the front page and facilitate a basis to have higher-quality discussions on the broader forum really killed the site for me.
This Is Fine GIF

Its been over a year, and I'm still salty that he removed it, what a waste.
Still Waiting Office Tv GIF by The Office

just because supposedly it made the site janky for some users, which I never heard from anyone ever, when I have the very same feature running perfectly fine on other xenforo forums
Showtime Bodega Boys GIF by Desus & Mero

also give us a the gif-search from lookism instead of this jewish controlled cuck shit.
Screenshot 2023 12 23 at 155252

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, TsarTsar444, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
I'd personally remove offtopic.
Offtopic is a shitposting echo chamber and they come destroy the looksmaxing section.
No one gives a fuck about muh looksmaxxing its scam for the most part read my Sig fucking idiot

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
No one gives a fuck about muh looksmaxxing its scam for the most part read my Sig fucking idiot
Genetic determinism is bullshit. Utter nonsense.
But blackpill's core assertion, that looks are primary in dating success and important in social success is true

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Kamui
You can "reinvent" all you want. Intelligent, thoughtful, funny people contribute and make a place better regardless of the rules. No set of rules or cultural shift can change tiktok graycels into quality posters that with analytical minds that understand looks, just like no training program can turn someone with cerebral palsy into an athlete or no study routine can turn someone stupid into a scholar. There is no improvement without removing the scum and trash posters. Just take the people who are annoying and stupid, ban them, and close registrations. After things have leveled off, have an open section of the forum where new users are chaperoned and restricted to. If they show some value (and I'm being very charitable), let them post freely on the rest of the site. If they believe in Mewing, say "there's no evidence HGH makes you grow more", don't know obvious basics about looks and bone structure, post bluepill worldviews about how "you just need to be NT brah", don't let them into the rest of the site.

Does that mean less of "muh free speech", yes. But this site is now more than large enough where you can have this kind of policy and not kill it.
@enchanted_elixir

Shitposters add nothing, remove their ability to shitpost and reform the forum hard

Last edited:
most of his reports are actually whining jfl

The irony that it is ME that has opened your eyes enough for you to make THIS sort of thread and then you go and SLANDER me for rightly reporting the sadistic, boring, doomer, loner type Zoomer fags you are remarking about for whom are ruining this forum.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
The irony that it is ME that has opened your eyes enough for you to make THIS sort of thread and then you go and SLANDER me for rightly reporting the sadistic, boring, doomer, loner type Zoomer fags you are remarking about for whom are ruining this forum.
You're right, partially.
But as a former moderator, I couldn't delete something that wasn't against the rules, man.
I'd get demodded if I did.

But let's be honest, you made a report that someone told someone else that something would cost 20k rupees and you called it racist lol.
Some were reasonable, others, not.

You're right, partially.
But as a former moderator, I couldn't delete something that wasn't against the rules, man.
I'd get demodded if I did.

But let's be honest, you made a report that someone told someone else that something would cost 20k rupees and you called it racist lol.
Some were reasonable, others, not.

The INTENTION was racism. Don't play blonde.

The INTENTION was racism. Don't play blonde.
What if the person lived in india and they were trying to help him by being a currency converter?

This free speech supremacy has cucked the forum.

By prioritizing peoples ability to be insufferable spammers, and giving the finger to quality posters

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen, Deleted member 23391 and enchanted_elixir
What if the person lived in india and they were trying to help him by being a currency converter?

Everyone on this forum knows that @MakinMogReturns is a nigger from Detroit that recycled my username to form his shit own.

Stop being a wolly. Pls? I beg you? Cheers.

Last edited:
Everyone on this forum knows that @MakinMogReturns is a nigger from Detroit that recycled my username to form his shit own.

Stop being a wolly. Pls? I beg you? Cheers.
I wish i lived in detroit anyways

How much has inflation hit India how many rupees do u pay in rent now vs before?

I wish i lived in detroit anyways

How much has inflation hit India how many rupees do u pay in rent now vs before?

Go back to your homeland in Nigeria you ugly ape shaped head African nigger begger.

You don;t belong in the west. You are an EASTERN world third world fag.

every since @Master removed the watch feature, I just log into the site for a few minutes every day, scroll the first pages, full of shitposts from Tiktard-users, in the Looksmax- and Offtopic-Section, and then leave again.
Bored Spongebob Squarepants GIF by Nickelodeon

Removing the one feature that enabled us to get notifications and keep up with quality threads of quality users and, by interacting with those posts, bring them to the front page and facilitate a basis to have higher-quality discussions on the broader forum really killed the site for me.
This Is Fine GIF

Its been over a year, and I'm still salty that he removed it, what a waste.
Still Waiting Office Tv GIF by The Office

just because supposedly it made the site janky for some users, which I never heard from anyone ever, when I have the very same feature running perfectly fine on other xenforo forums
Showtime Bodega Boys GIF by Desus & Mero

also give us a the gif-search from lookism instead of this jewish controlled cuck shit.
View attachment 2626689
I second this

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
What you could do though is implement a maximum posts per day (e.g. 50), so people aren't spamming rubbish

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui and Ricky212
I assume most people here are looksmaxxing while shitposting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52298
what do you even want it to become

ocasionally you have good threads but pretty much everything about looksmaxxing is already covered

people just clean their faces, get a new haircut, lose weight and they just leave this forum bc nt social media is funnier on their perspective

the ugly ones ask for "ascension plans" but 99% of them do not get the complex and expensive surgeries that users in here recommend

the fate of places like this is to become shitposting forums and a form of social media for less nt people

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 49130, Kamui and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lookologist003, Skywalker and Ricky212
This free speech supremacy has cucked the forum.

By prioritizing peoples ability to be insufferable spammers, and giving the finger to quality posters
Shitposting is what makes this forum fun jfl. There’s only so much u can talk about mewing, surgeries and random chemicals jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and Ricky212
what do you even want it to become

ocasionally you have good threads but pretty much everything about looksmaxxing is already covered

people just clean their faces, get a new haircut, lose weight and they just leave this forum bc nt social media is funnier on their perspective

the ugly ones ask for "ascension plans" but 99% of them do not get the complex and expensive surgeries that users in here recommend

the fate of places like this is to become shitposting forums and a form of social media for less nt people
If niggas want to looksmax to get pussy, legit just softmaxx to all hell, nichemaxx if possible, gymmax, and fraud with lifts then go out and actually talk to foids, guaranteed to work if you’re at least high MTN

Go back to your homeland in Nigeria you ugly ape shaped head African nigger begger.

You don;t belong in the west. You are an EASTERN world third world fag.
How does it feel to know even at ur peak u couldn’t even touch me 🤣

What age did ur parents move u out of india?

What age did your parents and you migrate on a banana boat to America from the dodgiest country on the planet Nigeria, you ugly ale skulled chimp?

What age did your parents and you migrate on a banana boat to America from the dodgiest country on the planet Nigeria, you ugly ale skulled chimp?
How much do u pay per month in rupees?

I agree that some things should be changed. What I would is

Make the forum private
If you want to join, you have to do the following
1 file an application like it currently is
2 if you're accepted then you get access to BotB and when you're ready you must get at least a certain score on a looksmax knowledge test. It shows you care
3 once thats done you can lurk and after a month or so you get full access to weed out the rotters or those that just wanted to join on a whim

The most important thing to do is stopping the influx of garbage TikTok 12yo users

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
When I joined, it felt like I found a gold mine of looksmax, the hidden information that most don't know

But now it's all shit posting and full of tiktok normies

So many good users that I've seen and been good with stopping posting entirely, a fair share of them deleted their accounts

After July 2023 everything went downhil, although it started before that

Now this site is basically quantity over quality, shame

thats exactly why its called OFFtopic

Nicolas Cage 90S GIF

Last edited:
people don’t shitpost enough

Box thread 24h activity

they should engage more with shitposting

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Skywalker
shitposting is fun, come on.....

• +1