Is Fin+Accutane = Gyno ?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
I’m hopping 100% on fin, wanted to go low dose on accutane but i’m scared of gyno (had it removed in the past but it can always grow back).

Thoughts? i have mild acne that won’t go away with just benzoyl peroxide, im gonna try a retinoid (tazarotene) and see how it goes before hopping on a low dose of accutane.

just take AI if u cant afford it then wait and be patient better safe then sorry

Why would that cause gyno?
Gyno is genetic, nothing causes it

Why would that cause gyno?
Gyno is genetic, nothing causes it
yeah if you can cause it by doing PEDs or as you said naturally. I had it naturally, to cause you’ll need high estrogen and low DHT, and this will happen if a take Fin and accutane together

I’m hopping 100% on fin, wanted to go low dose on accutane but i’m scared of gyno (had it removed in the past but it can always grow back).

Thoughts? i have mild acne that won’t go away with just benzoyl peroxide, im gonna try a retinoid (tazarotene) and see how it goes before hopping on a low dose of accutane.
Try tret first. Also you can just use dut as it annihilates sebum production similar to accutane. Also if you've removed the gland it can't grow again

Try tret first. Also you can just use dut as it annihilates sebum production similar to accutane. Also if you've removed the gland it can't grow again
yeah and it will annihilate my balls and cock too…

I’m on Dut and Accutane, plus SSRI’s and I’m prone to gyno as a teen I got puffy nipples thet never went away. Do not be afraid imo

I’m on Dut and Accutane, plus SSRI’s and I’m prone to gyno as a teen I got puffy nipples thet never went away. Do not be afraid imo
Mirin you must be dry af. Is your hair holding ? I've heard accutane can rape it

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and PseudoMaxxer
can i ask you some questions?

If you don’t mind, When did you start Dut and accutane and did you see results for both?

What SSRI are you using, i’m about to hop on Phenibut

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
can i ask you some questions?

If you don’t mind, When did you start Dut and accutane and did you see results for both?

What SSRI are you using, i’m about to hop on Phenibut
I started Dut as prevention 1 year ago when I was 20, does nothing for acne (on me, it increased it if anything). Regarding accutane i’ve been on it for 1 month now, but this is my second cycle (last one was 3 yrs ago and acne came back).
Ssris: Levosulpiride to help me eat and bulk up, Amitriptyline to sleep and Ademetionine to boost neurotransmitters

Mirin you must be dry af. Is your hair holding ? I've heard accutane can rape it
Only one month on isotret but I think people are overestimating these kinds of sides

I started Dut as prevention 1 year ago when I was 20, does nothing for acne (on me, it increased it if anything). Regarding accutane i’ve been on it for 1 month now, but this is my second cycle (last one was 3 yrs ago and acne came back).
Ssris: Levosulpiride to help me eat and bulk up, Amitriptyline to sleep and Ademetionine to boost neurotransmitters
how did your cicle look 3 years ago on Acc? Also how did you plan this cycle rn and in 1 month did the acne disappear?

Also Did the acne rerun only now after 3 years? and did it return normally or worse than before

• +1
how did your cicle look 3 years ago on Acc? Also how did you plan this cycle rn and in 1 month did the acne disappear?

Also Did the acne rerun only now after 3 years? and did it return normally or worse than before
I severely peeled on 40mg, nothing crazy or horror like, I’m on 20mg now and my doc planned to increase the dosage in the next weeks to 40 (as my previous cycle).
No, acne did not instantly disappear but it’s barely noticeable rn.
After 3 years it returned as sebaceous glands started working again and spiting out shit, but it was very mild compared to my first one

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I severely peeled on 40mg, nothing crazy or horror like, I’m on 20mg now and my doc planned to increase the dosage in the next weeks to 40 (as my previous cycle).
No, acne did not instantly disappear but it’s barely noticeable rn.
After 3 years it returned as sebaceous glands started working again and spiting out shit, but it was very mild compared to my first one
aight then i’ll just have a clean diet and try some retinoid. I’ll hop on Fin for hair and supplement with minox.

Phenibut it’s cuz i’m autistic and can’t socialize.

Thanks for the advice!

• Hmm...
aight then i’ll just have a clean diet and try some retinoid. I’ll hop on Fin for hair and supplement with minox.

Phenibut it’s cuz i’m autistic and can’t socialize.

Thanks for the advice!
I’d suggest to not touch minox bro, it’s a shit compound in 2023, there are other regrowth topicals that don’t make your hair shed, but @fluoxetine is far more knowledgeable than me regarding this matter, so ask him

I’d suggest to not touch minox bro, it’s a shit compound in 2023, there are other regrowth topicals that don’t make your hair shed, but @fluoxetine is far more knowledgeable than me regarding this matter, so ask him
i bought a life time supply😓.

I Know about the initial hair shred but technically is only at the first 3/4 weeks

Disappointing, did it slow down sebum production at least ??

• +1
i bought a life time supply😓.

I Know about the initial hair shred but technically is only at the first 3/4 weeks
You shouldn't worry about the shed, anything that stimulates hair growth can cause a shed (I can explain why if you care), and everything that was shedded will come back stronger.

However I wouldn't touch minox unless finasteride can't give you regrowth on its own (ideally you'd try dut first).

• +1
everybody is highly educated in this forum. Tbh

how do i not get afraid tho.

I’m hopping on fin by the end of the month and i’m shitting myself rn after seeing mpmd talk about how you can risk gyno with Fin.

I got it removed 1 year ago but i’m scared it’ll come back (my surgeon told me i can develop it again)

just take AI if u cant afford it then wait and be patient better safe then sorry
Don't follow this advice ai is poison ,,!

If you're worried about gyno use tamoxifen don't go near an AI

• +1
It doesn't lower overall estrogen levels like an AI does it's a serm ( selective estrogen receptor modulator) it just stop estrogen binding to your nipple preventing gyno, it also removes it if you already have it

• Woah
It doesn't lower overall estrogen levels like an AI does it's a serm ( selective estrogen receptor modulator) it just stop estrogen binding to your nipple preventing gyno, it also removes it if you already have it
i’ll look into that and if the moment i start taking fin it starts to develop again i’ll blast it