Is it me or does a tan look different from naturally higher melanin?

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Like say you're light brown mexican. and theres a medium brown mexican. Assuming the light brown mexican tans and becomes medium brown, he still looks somewhat naturally lighter than the medium brown mexican even though the light brown guy is now medim brown. What causes this, undertones?

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, FailedNormieManlet, Mouthbreath and 2 others
Browns have less pheomelanin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
its the pinkish hue right? ngl it looks sick af
yea. Well theres also blood vessels and the thickness of the skin. When you tan your blood vessels kinda get activated thats why you can get a red hue
But also, production of pheomelanin

• Love it
yea. Well theres also blood vessels and the thickness of the skin. When you tan your blood vessels kinda get activated thats why you can get a red hue
But also, production of pheomelanin
so ideal would be a slight tan with lots of undertone maxxing supplements?

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 5892
so ideal would be a slight tan with lots of undertone maxxing supplements?
idk if you can change your natural undertones. Not sure about it. It's controlled by your genes.
Your best chance is to stay healthy + go out in the sun regularly
But since your skin is dark brown, idk if you can make a visible difference to your skin tone

• +1
Still, read this:

MSM causes dopaquinone to be diverted towards the production of pheomelanin

Same thing for Glutathione and Cysteine

H5scW 1

so theres hope

• +1
idk if you can change your natural undertones. Not sure about it. It's controlled by your genes.
Your best chance is to stay healthy + go out in the sun regularly
But since your skin is dark brown, idk if you can make a visible difference to your skin tone
I’m light brown verging on medium. I already got a lot of difference in undertones from astaxanthin zeaxanthin lutein lycopene vit c nac and going to start msm

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
I’m light brown verging on medium. I already got a lot of difference in undertones from astaxanthin zeaxanthin lutein lycopene vit c nac and going to start msm
based. You can also try out glutathione its not just used for skin lightening, its also effective to get a healthy looking skin. Even white people can benefit from it

• +1
based. You can also try out glutathione its not just used for skin lightening, its also effective to get a healthy looking skin. Even white people can benefit from it
Nac is involved in rate limiting glutathione and it is more effecirnt than oral glutathione at raising glutathione levels which doesn’t get absorbed in the intestine

• +1
Nac is involved in rate limiting glutathione and it is more effecirnt than oral glutathione at raising glutathione levels which doesn’t get absorbed in the intestine
yeah I meant glutathione injections bhai :love:

• +1
yeah I meant glutathione injections bhai :love:
Not worth it bro. Nac does enough. If I really wanted to lighten skin I’d go with tret plus azelaic which is as effective as hydroquinone without cancer effects but I only want to lighten by one shade and mainly want pinker lips and great undertones

• Woah
Not worth it bro. Nac does enough. If I really wanted to lighten skin I’d go with tret plus azelaic which is as effective as hydroquinone without cancer effects but I only want to lighten by one shade and mainly want pinker lips and great undertones
what's nac ?

• +1
you know your shit bro btw are you gymmaxing ?
No got blackpilled on the lean pill don’t want to waste anymore of my life as a fat cel . I’ll gymmax after I get lean

• +1
this is the ideal coloring

2684c348efa74665d70c1cf8d3774d88

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 15827
do you have any suggestion to pale ethnics?